Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Thousand Years of Dreams (1x1 Starting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:15 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Hyatt sighed and stood up but as he did a giant gust of wind kicked up and he fell back. "Wah? What the?" he said as he got back up and another giant gust battered the ship and threw him from the crows nest. "ASHE!" he shouted as he fell, kitsuro fell aswell and landed on the deck in his larger form but Hyatt kept falling off the ship into the sea.
"Ashe! Kitsuro! Help please!" he shouted knowing he couldnt swim, He splashed about trying to get up. Kitsuro worried, "I...ashe help him! I cant swim i need you to get him!" he shouted but hyatt had already gone under water and began to sink
'this is it....its all my fault....im going to die and its all my fault....im sorry ashe...." he thought as he slowly sank and saw the sun through the water, his eyes fluttering.
(lol tension!)

Ashe's eyes widened, "Hyatt!" She sprinted out onto the deck before diving out into the water. She was a pirate... of course she could swim. As she dove underwater, she could see Hyatt's figure and swap deeper to catch him. She put her arms under his and managed to get them to the surface... it was struggle as he weighed more than her... but he managed to get him onto the deck.

She was out of breath and laid Hyatt on his back. His eyes were closed and she felt no breath escaping his mouth. "No.... no no no no... Hyatt! You can't die on me!" Her hand went to his cheek before lent down and pressed his lips on his. She was trying to blow air into his lungs... and get rid of the water.

Hyatt saw a figure swim to him. He mouthed the words mermaid as he closed his eyes, next thing he felt was Ashes lips on his an he coughed up the water and leaned up coughing more.
"He's alive!" kirtsuro said happily. And Hyatt looked at ashe.
"Ashe i......" he looked away.

Ashe was starting to panic when he wasn't reacting to her kiss of life... For some.bizarre reason, she started to cry. She gasped when she saw him sit up and cough. With the mixture of emotions, she just had a sudden outburst. "You're an idiot! When I say do something, I mean do it! I could have lost you back there!" She had no idea why she was so upset.

Hyatt didnt speak he just hugged her and held her tight. "Thank you...im sorry...i didnt mean to make you worry i just,,,," he said getting up and going under deck to think to himself. "Im such an idiot! i almost died and im such a stupid person!" he said to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:29 pm
Hiro_Nakamara

Hyatt didnt speak he just hugged her and held her tight. "Thank you...im sorry...i didnt mean to make you worry i just,,,," he said getting up and going under deck to think to himself. "Im such an idiot! i almost died and im such a stupid person!" he said to himself

Ashe just froze when she hugged him, watching as he went below deck. She just sighed, this man seemed to cause her frustration after frustration... Yet unlike other men, she couldn't stay angry at him for that long. She was dripping wet in cold sea water and her head was still killing her. She could steer a ship like this. There was a nearby small island in the not too far distance that looked deserted so she steered in the direction. Her head seemed to increase as she got closer to the island... A weird magical energy enveloped the place. She was actually starting to feel faint. ,v,. She felt like she recognised this place, running through the forests. . By the time she'd hit the floor,she collapsed by the wheel. The magical energy here had got to her... It was familiar.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:43 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe just froze when she hugged him, watching as he went below deck. She just sighed, this man seemed to cause her frustration after frustration... Yet unlike other men, she couldn't stay angry at him for that long. She was dripping wet in cold sea water and her head was still killing her. She could steer a ship like this. There was a nearby small island in the not too far distance that looked deserted so she steered in the direction. Her head seemed to increase as she got closer to the island... A weird magical energy enveloped the place. She was actually starting to feel faint. ,v,. She felt like she recognised this place, running through the forests. . By the time she'd hit the floor,she collapsed by the wheel. The magical energy here had got to her... It was familiar.

hyatt had layed down to sleep when he felt the ship turn and seem to steer itself. He got up and went to look for Kitsuro. "Kitsuro?" he saw him passed out on the deck then looked over at Ashe and ran to her. He picked her up. "Ashe....ashe...wake up." he said getting tired and drowsie as he tried to wake her but soon fell under the spell of the island and passed out with Ashe in his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:30 pm
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

hyatt had layed down to sleep when he felt the ship turn and seem to steer itself. He got up and went to look for Kitsuro. "Kitsuro?" he saw him passed out on the deck then looked over at Ashe and ran to her. He picked her up. "Ashe....ashe...wake up." he said getting tired and drowsie as he tried to wake her but soon fell under the spell of the island and passed out with Ashe in his arms.

Ashe eventually awoke with a groan, her eyes fluttered open. Her vision eventually focused, seeing a passed out Hyatt next to her. "Hyatt?" Her head still hurt a little. "What hell is this island?"

Lord Gongora sat in his office, his magic projector played in front him. "This could cause problems..." He watched as Ashe awoke, "They shouldn't be there." He stood from his desk. "I will have to make some arrangements... I could make this a possible opportunity to get in touch with my Angel.once more."

Ashe looked around, "Why do I recognise this place..." Pain suddenly shot through her head. Images of her strapped onto that bed of what seemed like a laboratory appeared once more with a mystery man standing over her. He would call her 'Angel' but she would never see his face.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:10 pm
Hyatt woke seeing ashe and he got up. "Kitsuro where are you?" he asked as kitsuro hopped over to him.
"Yipp yipp." kitsuro said and Hyatt looked confused.
"Kitsuro whats wrong I...i cant understand you...i...no...." he said looking away.
"Ashe. ashe something is wrong i cant understand kitsuro!" he said beginning to panic.
He got up and looked around seeing the island and felling his heart ache.
"Ashe,.,what is this place?...Gaia is crying here..." he said referring to the earth goddess who gave him his power but he couldnt use them, he couldnt understand any of the animals.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:22 am
Hiro_Nakamara
Hyatt woke seeing ashe and he got up. "Kitsuro where are you?" he asked as kitsuro hopped over to him.
"Kitsuro whats wrong I...i cant understand you...i...no...." he said looking away.
"Ashe. ashe something is wrong i cant understand kitsuro!" he said beginning to panic.
"Ashe,.,what is this place?...Gaia is crying here..." he said referring to the earth goddess who gave him his power but he couldnt use them, he couldnt understand any of the animals.

Ashe shook her head, "I don't know... But it seems familiar. I feel like I've been here before... But I can't remember what happened here. I remember running through the forests here, my body remembers."

Rana had hopped down from the deck, it didn't seem to have affected her or Kitsuro. Ashe knew her magic was affected. She didn't use it that often, but something was wrong. She stood up, something is telling me to move forward. Your journey home might be delayed."  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:06 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe shook her head, "I don't know... But it seems familiar. I feel like I've been here before... But I can't remember what happened here. I remember running through the forests here, my body remembers."

Rana had hopped down from the deck, it didn't seem to have affected her or Kitsuro. Ashe knew her magic was affected. She didn't use it that often, but something was wrong. She stood up, something is telling me to move forward. Your journey home might be delayed."

"Forget home, do you hear that?" He asked hearing soft sweet voices call to him. "There's...alot of magic here." he said standing and getting off the ship and standing on the shore. "I can feel it, almost like its tangible." he said looking back at Ashe and Kitsuro still following Hyatt and pouted.
"Yipp yipp yipp." he said trying to make Hyatt understand.
"Im sorry kitsuro...i cant understand...." he said regretful.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:20 am
Hiro_Nakamara

"Forget home, do you hear that?" He asked hearing soft sweet voices call to him. "There's...alot of magic here." he said standing and getting off the ship and standing on the shore. "I can feel it, almost like its tangible." he said looking back at Ashe and Kitsuro still following Hyatt and pouted.

Ashe also hopped out onto the shore, a sharp pain shot through her head once again, and a voice ran through. Welcome Angel... It seems you've stumbled upon something I wasn't expecting to find... But, I will look at this as an opportunity. You've been running long enough... The voice was somewhat menacing. "What?" She muttered to herself. "Hyatt... This place, something happened to me here. I just don't know what."  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:07 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe also hopped out onto the shore, a sharp pain shot through her head once again, and a voice ran through. Welcome Angel... It seems you've stumbled upon something I wasn't expecting to find... But, I will look at this as an opportunity. You've been running long enough... The voice was somewhat menacing. "What?" She muttered to herself. "Hyatt... This place, something happened to me here. I just don't know what."

"Ashe this is it, this is where i got my power!" He said rushing into the dense forest ahead of her feeling Gaia call out to him. "I cant stop must see her again" he said running like never before, like he had the devil himself on his heels, letting nothing stop him. "Gaia, gaia where are you!" he shouted trying to hear her again but he couldnt, all he heard was crying, moans of pain and suffering, this wasnt an ordinary island.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:45 am
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

"Ashe this is it, this is where i got my power!" He said rushing into the dense forest ahead of her feeling Gaia call out to him. "I cant stop must see her again" he said running like never before, like he had the devil himself on his heels, letting nothing stop him. "Gaia, gaia where are you!" he shouted trying to hear her again but he couldnt, all he heard was crying, moans of pain and suffering, this wasnt an ordinary island.

"Hyatt, wait!" She ran after him, Rana followed. While Hyatt could talk to animals... Ashe's abilities were a little different. She would mostly just use physical combat with her sword... But she'd always been good at close combat, even before becoming Immortal. She was in the army for many years, she trained herself. In terms of her magic abilities, she could communicate with the dead. It wasn't exactly a blessing. Spirits, some nice and some not so nice would contact her. But they became so frequent it was starting to drive her insane... A pendant she wore around her neck calmed her mind and repelled the spirit's voices. She had no idea or recollection of where she got this pendant from, she just knew if she took off the never-ending voices and whispers would come back. A benefit of being in contact with the Spirit realm, they gave her power. She could harness so of the power of the realm for magical use, and call aid on the good spirits to help her if needed.

She could also hear the crying, "What is that?" She was getting a chilling feeling just being around here. Something horrible happened here a long time ago, the trees around her where withering. Flowers weren't blooming.

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:07 am
Hyatt stopped at a waterfall, it was silent. The water wasnt flowing and it was all still. "Ashe...this place is dead, no life, the plants all cry in pain. Some one is doing this with magic though, i can feel it." he said looking at her, his eyes swelling like he was going to cry. "Why would someone do this?" he asked worried  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:03 am
Hiro_Nakamara
Hyatt stopped at a waterfall, it was silent. The water wasnt flowing and it was all still. "Ashe...this place is dead, no life, the plants all cry in pain. Some one is doing this with magic though, i can feel it." he said looking at her, his eyes swelling like he was going to cry. "Why would someone do this?" he asked worried

Ashe shook her head, "I don't know..." She looked past the still waterfall. She could see something in the distance, "What the hell is that?" In the distance she could see something that resemble a giant magic staff, it was oozing magic energy from it. "Whatever that is... I'm certain it has something to do with why everything around here is dead."

"Ow... it hurts my head to look at it..." She placed a hand on her forehead. She looked over at Hyatt who seemed to be unaffected. "Hyatt,.. I feel a little faint..." The image of a man seemed to pop into her mind, a very familiar one.

User Image  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:36 pm
Hyatt didnt flinch looking at the enormous tower. "Thats taking all the magic." he said
Kitsuro changed and grabbed Ashe.
"Come on, im getting on there and taking it down." he said
"He is here, Gongora, you will get me as close to Hyatt as you can and you will not let him escape in exchange ill give you the girl, if you fail ill have your head." a women said pacing left and right her heels clicking with each step.
"Fail me like you did back at his home ill kill you, i told you to keep him on that island, but no your little girl toy stole him and if she reveals anything to him we are sunk, so do your job right," she said.
(this is hyatts older sister talking, shes demanding, relentless and very seductive, she will seduce anyone if it means getting what she wants, regardless of who they are.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:57 pm
Hiro_Nakamara
Hyatt didnt flinch looking at the enormous tower. "Thats taking all the magic." he said
"He is here, Gongora, you will get me as close to Hyatt as you can and you will not let him escape in exchange ill give you the girl, if you fail ill have your head." a women said pacing left and right her heels clicking with each step.
"Fail me like you did back at his home ill kill you, i told you to keep him on that island, but no your little girl toy stole him and if she reveals anything to him we are sunk, so do your job right," she said.
(this is hyatts older sister talking, shes demanding, relentless and very seductive, she will seduce anyone if it means getting what she wants, regardless of who they are.)

Ashe was a little dazed as she held onto a much larger Kitsuro. "Hyatt... this thing... you can't this down on your own. You don't even know what it is...." She kept getting flashing images in her head. "Lord Gongora... The lead councillor of Uhra. He has something to do with this. He somehow knows me personally, but I can't remember how. I was wondering why he was so friendly at Ming's ball...."

Gongora simply smirked, "Asteria isn't just a girl toy. She possesses more power than you know. Grand Staff, that large contraption I showed you.... it's where I did all my research. Ashe was one of my many test subjects... and the only one to survive. She possessed much stronger magic than your evrage mage, which is why I need her back. As for your brother... shouldn't be too hard to catch him."  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:35 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe was a little dazed as she held onto a much larger Kitsuro. "Hyatt... this thing... you can't this down on your own. You don't even know what it is...." She kept getting flashing images in her head. "Lord Gongora... The lead councillor of Uhra. He has something to do with this. He somehow knows me personally, but I can't remember how. I was wondering why he was so friendly at Ming's ball...."

Gongora simply smirked, "Asteria isn't just a girl toy. She possesses more power than you know. Grand Staff, that large contraption I showed you.... it's where I did all my research. Ashe was one of my many test subjects... and the only one to survive. She possessed much stronger magic than your evrage mage, which is why I need her back. As for your brother... shouldn't be too hard to catch him."

"Dont underestimate him, now that he has returned home, his true home, he will start realizing who and what he is and MY KIND arent to be underestimated,." she said turning away from him and going to a window. "Soon the very power Gaia gave to you will be mine, and I will show the world that we are to be feared." she said to herself
hyatt looked at Ashe. "It doesnt matter how big it is, if hit just enough and just right we cant take it down. Come on. it looks like they are coming in low, we can hop on and catch a ride." he said walking close to a clearing but staying in the bush.
"Hyatt this is crazy, you cant do this alone." Kitsuro said and hyatt nodded.
"I know but Ashe is in trouble and you and i will do it, good to hear you." he said and kitsuro smiled. Something had changed in him like the sight of this had sparked a fire inside him and now he was going to do anything to protect Ashe and help Gaia.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff