Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Whizz Hard Books ~ Open! (Now Hiring!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:34 pm
User Image
                                              If I told you what I was,
                                              Would you turn your back on me?
                                              And if I seem dangerous,
                                              Would you be scared?

User Image

════════════════════════

Ş̝̘͌̋̑ļ̝̲́̄͂ỳ͚͓͉̈́̍t̜͔̬̾͂̿ḣ̡̠͉͗͛e͎̥͙͆̒͠r̛̟͇͌͐͜ì̻̺̝̄̕n̢̻̋̓͝ͅ || S͖̳̭̑͗̕e͖͇̭̔̋͝v̢̠̲̓͐̆e͚̘̰̽̃̏n̯̖̪̓͑͗t̝͙̘̉͆̔h͚̫͖̒̀̕ ͇̟̺͐̂̑Ȳ̟̜̬̋͝e̯̖̰͐̀͒å̧͍̌͠ͅr̲̰̻̐̇̕ || K͙͈̀̈́͆͜ẹ̟̹͊̕͘ẽ̥̣͔͑͝p͇̘͉͛͛͗e̖͍̝̋̋͠ŗ̻̝̇͗̅

════════════════════════

Virgil blinked, as Eretria seemed not wanting to beat around the bush. He supposed however that she was always like that though, grateful that something in his life hadn't gone chaotic on him. He schooled his face into neutrality, not wanting it to show. No, not that. She already knew too much. If she knew the whole truth, he would go to Azkaban, or worse. But, she might be the only one that could. Though Dominic probably would have also been a good second choice, but he wasn't neutral. She was.

Tightening his resolve, he cocked an eyebrow, allowing the idea of calm, when there was none.
                                              "He needs to come to this location. No one else should come. If you have to, say you want to meet him. He trusts most of the people on the quidditch team, I believe. I just need to speak to him, nothing more. Nothing less."

════════════════════════

Thinking: She knows? Merlin, she knows! This went from bad to worse...
                                              OOC: Private scene

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I get the feeling just because
                                              Everything I touch isn't dark enough
                                              That this problem lies in me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image
                                  So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
                                  Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
                                  Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
                                  Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image
                                  ════════════════════════
                                  𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒾 || 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓈 || 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓇
                                  ════════════════════════

Eretria blinked at his request, at the simplicity of it. She frowned, wondering, and then a light came on in her head. So that was why... She pursed her lips, considering his request. It was simple, too simple, but she saw no duplicity. Then again, how much duplicity could a broken mind show? Her mind flashed back to the vampire child duringher last year at school, and she shivered. That was deep-seated madness, this was something else. And she couldn't place it. It was madness, that was certain, but the brand of it was different. Deciding, she nodded vaguely at the younger teen.

"I can do that, for one in return. I will mention nothing of what I saw in there, and in return, you and that creature never show yourself in this shop again and never bother my family. Break that, and all bets are off. I know aurors, and they will not hesitate to throw you and that thing in prison for a long time." Virgil nodded, and left. Eretria made sure to watch the teen's progress before she pressed a hand to her head. She needed something for the pain, and ifshe wasn't godawful at potions, she would make one herself. As it was, she would have to visit the local potions' shop to get something. Wonderful.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What was that I just saw...?
                                  Taken By: Magni Borson
                                  OOC: Private scene

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
                                  Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
                                  Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
                                  Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:23 pm
User Image

Maybelline Johnson
Inquirer of the Daily Prophet

M
        aybelline sighed thoughtfully. The click of her boots halted just outside of Whizz Hard Books, 129B Diagon Alley. Keen pale eyes perused the building with scrubbed stones and polished windows, she could see the organized desk stationed inside. Her gray wool robe was enchanted to stay cool during the warm summer months and hidden inside the pocket she found her notebook and quick-notes quill. A vampire, she mused. It was a bare rumor, nothing more than a worm on the grape vine. But, it was an interesting ideal and she was thoroughly excited by the chance to catch another story, especially considering the possibilities. Whether or not it would lead to the truth of the Fall Festival, she’d never know, but if blossomed into vampire rights than she’d have been just as excited. Maybelline had always been an advocate for a good cause.

Finally, steeling her nerves and with carefully plucked words already loaded in chamber, she pulled the doorknob and stepped inside. Her eyes took a moment to adjust away from the sunlight, blinking as she glanced around.
        ”Hello?” She called out slowly, strolling inside and stealing nosy glances at snippets of parchment and paper.

User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Whizz Hard Books
waiting for assistance
Halfblood, twenty four, Gryffindor Alumni
Cloak Concealed: are wand, dagger, and coin purse

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:18 am
User Image
                                                To this world I'm unimportant
                                                Just because I have nothing to give
                                                So you call this your free country
                                                Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                Tell me why

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes walked out of his brother's office, feeling uncomfortable. Apparently there had been rumours about vampires, and well, Chris was the first thing that popped into his head whenever something of that nature came up. Which wasn't good for his twin should someone get the bright idea to play vampire hunter. Now Chalmes was playing at being his brother, feeling quite uncomfortable in his brother's borrowed clothes and thinking that Chris should have grown a couple of inches more. Though, he was kinda dead now, so...

Chalmes looked up as he was 'reading' through a manuscript his brother was supposed to be looking at. Chris had told him not to even attempt to do his job for him, and that he was able to do it himself. Which made it seem like he couldn't do what Chris did on a regular basis. Well, his brother wasn't exactly wrong there. He thought this thing looked fine, but apparently his brother had put lines and corrections throughout the document. Sighing, he noticed that there was a woman standing at the front of the shop, and he blinked, glancing around for the receptionist. ...Who was apparently on a break. Keeping the scowl off his face, he stepped forward, plastering a smile on his face instead. "Hello, and welcome to Whizz Hard Books. I'm Christopher Whitethorne. Umm, can I help you with anything?"

════════════════════════
                                                Thoughts: Remind me to punch Chris for this later...
                                                OOC: ...

This world can turn me down
                                                But I won’t turn away
                                                And I won’t duck and run
                                                Cause I'm not built that way
                                                When everything is gone there
                                                Is nothing there to fear
                                                This world cannot bring me down
                                                No cause I'm already here

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image

Maybelline Johnson

M
        aybelline feigned innocence. Ha. As if she wasn’t just trying to snoop through littered parchments and folded up snippets—nope, not at all. The flashing bat of her eyelashes severed the stillness between them; his hard stare and her delicate stance. He seemed to blend in, another face behind another days work… How mundane.

Still, she brought a smile to her lips as she dabbed the nib of her quill against her tongue before pressing it down firmly on the page, its tail immediately hovered and waited.
        ”I do hope so,” she smiled cheekily, if only the slightest bit distracted. To be honest, she was expecting some droll, dark, and foreboding thing with gaunt features, dark rims around the eyes and a soul that was just rotten to the core—but no—instead, it was a very ordinary man, with very extraordinarily handsome features and comely face. ”I’m Maybelline Johnson, of the Daily Prophet, and I’m hoping to write an article on vampire advocacy,” she only half lied. ”It’s about time we put superstitious rumors and racism in the past… And now, I’ve heard that there might be a man employed here that I can talk too…” She was fishing, it was clear. But to be true, she could have sworn that the rumor was about the very owners son…

But it certainly can’t be him! It was pure as day outside, and the rays streamed through the open windows to dance across the surface of glass, wood, and stone. How many other people were employed here anyway? She tried to recall all that she knew of the old man who’d owned this shop but found the facts were too clouded to grasp. She’d jumped the gun, and she knew it now. But she had too! Before someone else stole the opportunity!

What if this mysterious man, this supposed vampire, had been involved in the Fall Festival? What if he knew who was? Maybe he was hiding them? Or maybe he supported them! He could be the first openly vegetarian vampire—though she wondered if that would make as much headline noise as the first openly gay celebrity had.

Surely, it had to, right?

User Image

Whizz Hard Books
waiting for assistance

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image
                                                Tell me why

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

And of course the first person he had to run into that wasn't his father in the shop just had to be a reporter investigating the rumour. Great. Though, to be honest, Chris could have handled this one on his own. Maybe. He shifted a bit, thinking. Well, it couldn't hurt to talk to her, right? Though, to be honest, he wasn't exactly keen on vampires, his brother excluded of course. Ever since that one incident in the graveyard years ago, he was wary of anyone suspicious wandering around after dark by themselves. Well, that and be creepy. They were especially suspicious if they were creepy. Crossing his arms, he cocked an eyebrow and wondered just what was up. Seriously, he'd thought that people would be against vampires, what with the whole attack against the festival several years back and all.

"So, you're looking for a story to write? About vampires? And you're trying to do one on vampire advocacy?" His brain processed that information and he shook his head, not exactly comfortable with the idea about vampires having people that spoke for them. Chris did a lot of his own speaking on his own. Considering that's how their father was convinced not to disown the younger twin, Chalmes found that it was a very good indication that his brother spoke very well for himself. However, he was supposed to be speaking for his brother, and well, Chris would argue that vampires were people too. Chalmes would of course argue that Chris was the exception rather than the rule. After all, his brother had never killed anyone. Chalmes had seen and heard far worse about other vampires though.

"My father's not a big fan of vampires, to be honest. I might be able to help with the article though." Chalmes suppressed a wince. "What'cha need to know about vampires, anyway, and why ask about it here? We're just a printing company. We don't exactly have vampires here on the payroll." A bold lie, but Chalmes was not about to admit that Chris was one. Not to a total stranger, and definitely not to a reporter. Call him suspicious, but he wasn't about to divulge his brother's secrets to anyone.

════════════════════════

But I won’t turn away
                                                And I won’t duck and run
                                                Is nothing there to fear

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image

Maybelline Johnson

M
        aybelline blinked and nodded, flawless and without pause. "Yes." Again she nodded but her eyes held his piercing gaze. "Yes, and yes." Her lingering pause played on the end of her lips, tilting the curl upward. She could, of course, understand every ounce of skepticism. Five years ago, practically fresh out of Hogwarts, if someone would have told her she'd be standing here going head to head against vampire racism, well--she would've bitten someone's head off.

Always the lion, noble and true. Ha, she mocked herself, noble and true if it means getting a good story out of it. She knew what she was. A leech. A leeching journalist. She had to feed off of someone else's pain to feel any of that headline glory. But it was clear to her that her associate would not be sharing those views.

She shuffled her weight from one foot to the next, having trouble deciding which tactic to presume. She couldn't read him. There was something unbelievably ordinary about him that made him almost... enigmatic. I must be going insane, she justified. Perhaps he was the type to gut 'em down, with the typical motto 'only good vampire's a dead vampire?' But she couldn't be sure so soon.
        "Well," she began carefully, "Whizz Hard Books has been around since 1549, where else would you go to find if there are any texts specifically written by vampires? Autobiographies, preferably, and... well there's just been more than one vine that's led me here." She slowly cased the foyer, eyeing the hall which could only lead to the offices of employees. The fact that he mentioned the employees only made her all the more curious as to where they were.

"You know... I was present at the Fall Festival... I saw them up-close, and I swore I saw the most peculiar thing..." She eyed him up and down, inched a little closer with a hushed voice. "My boss would have never let me taken it to the paper, but... I swear I saw them fighting...each other. I don't know if it could have been territory, or, vengeance... but... More people could have died that night that didn't." Her voice hung, the deeper meaning filling the silence with ease.

User Image

Whizz Hard Books
waiting for assistance

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image
                                                Tell me why

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Chalmes listened, knowing full well how long his father's shop had been in the family. His grandmother had owned it, and well, had passed it on to his father. His father, believing that Chalmes would follow in his footsteps, had tried to teach a very disinterested Chalmes about the shop, and while he was no idiot, it never stuck. He was too practical, too hands-on for anything like that to. The fact she mentioned that there was the possibility of a lead in some of the books his family had published over the centuries made the young man blink a bit. Lord, she sounded like Chris almost. Probably would have gotten along famously with his twin too, well, had he not been the target of the rumour she was following up on. His brow furrowed, knowing there was an archive in the back of the store with all of their previously published works, and he vaguely wondered if it would make a difference if she took a look. "Well, there are a lot of books here, mostly first-run and all that rot. That's back in archives, though. Only people allowed back there are the owner and his family. Dunno how Father would take to someone not in those categories nosing around back there though." He briefly considered his options and sighed. Oh, he was going to be in so much trouble for this. Good thing he couldn't be fired from a job he never had to begin with.

Hearing about the Fall Festival, he paused, thinking back to the vampires that had attacked him. Had those damned things been there, and who fought them if they were vampires? He doubted it was Chris, he would know if his twin had simply because Chris would have mentioned something about taking care of the vampires that had attacked Chalmes. A shiver ran through his body as he realized that there was only one explanation, and that was that there were other vampires in England. Did Chris know them? Possibly, though he didn't pretend to think that his twin knew every vampire in England. "I... wouldn't know much about the attack at the festival. I know my sister was, and that she was attacked by one. She didn't say anything about other vampires coming and saving the day, but she was with her boyfriend so she might not have seen much."

He clenched his teeth, thinking of the idea of vampires saving people, and had to remind himself again that Chris was not one of the monsters, just in a very bad situation. "Well, good for some of them to save people. Doesn't bring back those who lost their lives, or remove the nightmares of those that lived through the attack. Then again, there's not much that can give some comfort there." And didn't he know it. The first few weeks after his attack, he couldn't exactly stand the idea of being in the same room as his brother, knowing what he was. It was only because they'd known each other since before they were born that Chalmes had come to terms with the fact his twin sucked blood for food now. At least he had the decency to keep that stuff discreet. Otherwise Chalmes might be reliving his nightmares again.

════════════════════════

But I won’t turn away
                                                And I won’t duck and run
                                                Is nothing there to fear

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image

Maybelline Johnson

M
        aybel's brow never wavered; it remained high and arched at the top of her skull with every ounce of curiosity threaded between each sable strand of hair. She has had hundreds of interviews by now to know she wouldn't be getting far. At least not now, and more than certainly not with him. Her insinuations were confirmed when he dropped that family name, 'father.' —Oh I certainly wouldn't want to disappoint daddy dearest. She wanted to roll her eyes and gush at the utter stereotype she had found herself in. She jutted her hip, tilted her head and curled her tongue over her teeth. Merlin help me if I'm dealing with a Slytherin, though Whitethorne, hah, I shouldn't be surprised. That sugary smile was suddenly all crimson and clover. ”Well,” she seemed slighted, almost offended, ”I wouldn't exactly call it nosing around.” She stiffened her bottom lip. ”It's... researching.” She insisted with sparkling eyes. ”But... I understand if you have to ask for permission first.” She shrugged, her tone and light and simple and, perhaps it may have been a desperate attempt at reverse psychology (at the worst, she could only hope it would go by unnoticed.)

”You were lucky, then.” Her sigh was bare, she tried to shake the cold wash of dread that had drenched her down to the marrow of her bones. She was there, and she remembered everything. The fall festival had been a disaster, but it was no worse than the tragic events at Circus Maisc. She had, of course, chosen to be the field reporter for both of those incidents—if only she had known—she could have brought a second camera. It was dark, though, and she'd taken considerably less photographs on the festival than during the circus... ”Not sure if I'd call it 'saving the day,' either,” she shrugged again.

”You're right, nothing can change what happened... But we can try to learn to understand it, to prevent it, to try and offer some consolation for answers why.” She didn't know why he was arguing against her, or why she was trying to defend. Maybe she was just over dramatizing it—she does always do that. But in the back of her mind, she could almost hear their screams, could almost smell the rot of death in her memories.

User Image

Whizz Hard Books
in discussion with Chalmes Whitethorne

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:27 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle stepped quietly into the shop. She knew of Eretria of course and had even at least met the girl in passing a couple times at school, but she wasn't here for old times sakes or any of that bullshit. She was here because she'd heard rumours.... well more read rumours in poor unsuspecting people's minds that if she wanted information, Eretria was the one to go too. She also knew this was where she could usually find the woman. She looked around the publishing house quietly for a few moments and waited silently for anyone to appear. Pale, scarred arms crossed across her chest and she waited in absolute silence.

She'd come home, she'd returned Melody to her home, and now she was doing the next thing on her list. She needed to find Tay, and she hadn't a clue where she would find him. His letters had mentioned a beach house, and there was always the possibility of his father's castle, but in all honesty, he could be anywhere, and she wasn't going to go searching around without at least some clue. The snake was also pretty confident that showing up at that castle and asking his father where he was would probably end very badly for her. So she needed Eretria in hopes that the former Slytherin would have information on where he was.

Callin’ out รเภร just to pass the ҭเ๓є
                                                      I’ve got ภ๏ҭђเภﻮ left to ใ๏รє
                                                      єνєгұҭђเภﻮ that I’ve๒єς๏๓є
                                                      Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════
                                              ════════════════════════

Eretria was in the back, mostly helping Chris by grabbing a few things from his office while it was open. Apparently he was busy with getting a few things from elsewhere tonight, and Eretria suspected it had everything to do with his feeding habit. For being a legilimens, she surprisingly didn't invade her family's minds as much as she could honestly. Nodding to herself, she stepped out into the hall, her shoes clicking softly on the floor of the office. Blue eyes met a pair of silver however, and a frown formed between her brows. Well now. Wasn't that Michelle Caitlin from school?

Eretria walked confidently forward, her expression suddenly neutral as she peered at Michelle. Well, if the girl was really coming all this way for her, then what could the reason actually be? Unless she was actually here for something other than information. Which was plausible. After all, her father did run the publishing house. Her eyes locked onto Michelle's for a moment, trying to see if she could peer in like she could for so many others. Magni had become an open book to her, which was the same with the rest of her family save for her estranged uncle. Virgil had proven his madness with a brief glimpse. She wondered what Michelle hid, to be honest. The younger woman had always been an enigma. It should be an interesting experience.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What is Caitlin doing here?
                                              OOC:

Fenris

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle returned her attention to the present at the appearance of Eretria and let a simple smirk crawl onto her face. At the same moment she felt the presence of the other girl's mind in her's and immediately blocked that off with as much ease as flicking a finger. She found her strategy for blocking people from her mind pretty simple. She imagined a solid steel wall and no one in her mind would ever get past it. Building walls around herself had come to a more literal description.

There went her plan though. It appeared she'd actually have to pay whatever fee Eretria expected if she wanted the answers she wanted. It was unfortunate really. It seemed that when he abilities would come most in handy she was met with a fellow legillimens and they were useless to her. If Michelle could swat Eretria out of her mind with that much ease, then there was no doubt that she could do the same to the silver eyed snake.

"Come now Eretria, it isn't very nice to invade another's mind without permission." She said smoothly, smirking and uncrossing her arms before walking closer and peering at her fellow former slytherin. "I'd say you know why I'm here.... except you don't. Must be a new feeling huh?" She did her best not to laugh at this. She knew just how frustrating it was to not be able to pry into people's heads. Specifically interesting people. Specifically an interesting golden eyed man she wanted to find. "But, if you'd like to know. I'm here for information, and I hear you're the person to talk too."

Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════
                                              ════════════════════════

Eretria cocked an eyebrow at Michelle's response to her probe and she withdrew it. She then looked the blonde over. Just how much had changed in the two years since she had seen the other girl? Something had, she could tell from Michelle's stance. However, that didn't prevent her from innocently looking bemused at the girl that approached. Blue eyes met silver, and she beckoned her head in the direction 0of her brother's office. Obviously it wasn't being used, not right now, and she was not going to spill information for everyone to hear. Oh, no. That wasn't the way she handled this bit. She led the way of course, only glancing back once to ensure that Michelle was following.

When both were inside, she gave the other Slytherin a shrewd look.
                                              "You know, I believed you were the type that wouldn't go for anything remotely resembling assistance, actually. Which made me curious. What brings you here? Really here, I mean. You come to seek me out and seem to be in need of information." An odd thought occurred to the older blonde, and she tilted her head as if she was examining something interesting. "Or is it someone you are seeking? I doubt it's Adalaide, she seems to be happy living with my brother. It couldn't be Nott now, would it?" She stood patiently, waiting. Michelle would answer that question with whatever she chose. If anything, the two seemed to be invested in keeping their secrets, and Eretria didn't begrudge her that one bit. Well, unless she could find something that she could work to her advantage.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Fenris

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:45 am
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle followed Eretria silently. The snake wasn't willing to give any more information than nescesarry. She had no doubt that she was wondering things that Michelle wouldn't ever answer. A lot of people knew she'd been missing for awhile and there wasn't a doubt in her mind that Eretria knew it too. All that needed to be known was that she was back now. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the comment about never asking for help. She came here very unwillingly. Eretria was right, she wasn't the type to ever seek assistance in anything. She'd accepted Jon's help only because he insisted and damn near forced himself into helping anyways. She now only came to Eretria out of damn near desperation. Tay made it very very difficult to find him, and his hints to where he might be were about as helpful as a quill with no ink.

How the blonde figured out she was looking for someone was a curiosity, but Michelle had to much on her mind to really care to figure out how the girl knew that. Instead she shook her head slowly at the mention of Ada. "I know where Ada is." She grumbled, not sounding at all pleased with that aspect of her best friends life. At the mention of Tay though, she narrowed her eyes but didn't deny it. It wasn't much of a secret that her and him were quite attached to each other. The silence between the two stretched for a few moments as Michelle internally angered herself over the fact that she was so damn obvious hwen it came to him.

"Well do you know where I can find him or not?"

Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════
                                              ════════════════════════

Eretria watched Michelle war internally with herself as she sat in silence, no doubt trying to figure out Eretria. Which, the blonde Slytherin didn't deny anything about that. She knew where he had last been seen, but not anything beyond that. She wasn't even sure if he was still there, but it at least gave Michelle a starting point. When Michelle grumbled about knowing where Ada was, Eretria hid a smirk. Never let it be said that she wasn't obtuse, nor was she really against her brother's relationship. Whatever Chris did with his life was his business. However, she was going to make sure that no one screwed her brother over again. He'd had enough issues in the past. She wasn't going to let that happen again.

She cocked an eyebrow at what seemed to be impatience coming from Michelle. Well now, this was certainly interesting. Perhaps there was more to Nott than she imagined. Granted, she recalled a much younger teen trying to give jewellery to a group of first years, and she, Amanda, and Juniper refusing the gifts. She hadn't seen Juniper in forever, but Amanda she had been with since the very beginning. Only she and Amanda seemed to remain from the Slytherins in her year, at least that kept in contact. The rest scattered to the four winds. She sighed, wondering if Michelle would really hex her if she didn't answer soon enough, but dismissed that. After all, she was a duellist in her own right. Which Michelle probably knew already.
                                              "Yes, I do, actually. Or at least his last known location. The information's a bit old, but it can give you at least a starting point to go off of. Nott Castle. Last I heard, something happened, ad his uncle's no longer living there. What, I couldn't tell you, but that was the last I have heard of." She looked over Michelle carefully. "And don't worry about payment. At least, not yet. I will ask eventually, but nothing serious for that small bit of information. Call it an advance of sorts, and should the information come up cold, the payment is void. However, I will know the answer if my information got you on the right track."

Settling back, she considered the other girl. "As there is nothing else I assume, our business is concluded. I wish you luck on finding him. He's a difficult man to track down."

════════════════════════

OOC:

Fenris

Devlyn Maycry

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces