Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] The Fate Of All Things (Recruitment Status = 9/8) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:14 am
man you are thurough

good

well, some of that stuff i'll have to wait til i get home...buuut yeah, i'll get on that.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:24 pm
added to my surge, the current hp, and the action point. I the PP to campaign notes. I will have to change my background slightly, but if there isn't going to be any story elements that involve it, i don't really see a point in being Elan...Yes i did mean +1 and still do even with the changed item. Well, for the attack bonus, using the table i changed it to +10 attack and 2d6 + 7 damage

if there is anything else, please let me know, and how you want me to enter the game...  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:41 pm
Vorastrix
added to my surge, the current hp, and the action point. I the PP to campaign notes. I will have to change my background slightly, but if there isn't going to be any story elements that involve it, i don't really see a point in being Elan...Yes i did mean +1 and still do even with the changed item. Well, for the attack bonus, using the table i changed it to +10 attack and 2d6 + 7 damage

if there is anything else, please let me know, and how you want me to enter the game...

Did you save it? Most of the changes don't appear to be on your sheet sweatdrop

I was thinking that if you get done probably in the next day, we'll just retcon you in with the rest, it'll be easier.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:30 pm
Rain Yupa

I was thinking that if you get done probably in the next day, we'll just retcon you in with the rest, it'll be easier.

Yup, forgot to save, so i lost a bit of my background, but the rest was easy enough to change, lemme know if i missed anything

What do you mean retcon?  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Absolute Virtue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 pm
Retcon pretty much means go back and just edit you into the story as if you had been there all along.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:25 am
Absolute Virtue
Retcon pretty much means go back and just edit you into the story as if you had been there all along.

lol, awesome....to bad i'm not actually a psion...altering minds to think i have been there the whole time XD  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:22 pm
Vorastrix
Rain Yupa

Yup, forgot to save, so i lost a bit of my background, but the rest was easy enough to change, lemme know if i missed anything

What do you mean retcon?

Beyond the circumcised background, it looks good! I'm going to edit an earlier post when the later two PCs showed up to say "three" instead. Post your introduction as it happened earlier, but you are considered to have been with the group as long as Anji and Aevon, meaning you heard the whole mission briefing from the Queen.

The beautiful thing about psionic heritage is that you can always take it later. If you feel that it would be suitable for Tordek's Elan heritage to come to the fore, all you need to do is wait for a level up smile  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff