Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
3.5 The Black Hand... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:10 pm
"I'll take a bath in someone's blood before the day is out," Erasgul growled. He was looking forward to this. In particular, to slaughter a town was something he hadn't done in ages, and he really needed to vent somewhere. And the bonus that he'd picked up on in the elf b***h's tone... well, that was just blood gravy. He surveyed the town and started trying to find the highest concentration of targets to get himself started.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:43 pm
"Yeah, dude?" David said to Erasgul, "Hate to break this to you, but we're supposed to be protecting this town, not destroying it. Why Eve would lie to us, I haven't the foggiest, but she's got all the wrong convictions that betrays a deeper... shall we say, intention?"  

Slave Xaccheus

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:48 pm
Zakir could just tell that this wasn't gong to end well already. David was not the person to talk the orc out of doing anything. Handling an orc bent on a blood rage required clever thinking. "Orc," he calls, walking up to him, but keeping his distance, "Sorry to be rude, but I don't know your name," he says, bowing before him slightly before continuing, "While, this man's choice of words aren;t the best, he is right. We must protect this village. That doesn't mean we won't be killing, as there will be quite a lot of that. Plenty enough to at least let you bathe in blood twice over and maybe enough for a third if lucky." He was hoping that this was going to convince the orc, but he wasn't entirely sure about it, "But these villagers must live. As many of them as possible."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:52 pm
"And somehow, I get the feeling that that's going to be more difficult than we'd hoped for." David said, pointing towards the sun, "If I'm right, and I usually am concerning science, we've only got a few hours until sundown and we're under attack. Now, I've got a few plans, but firstly, I'll need a little bit of Acid and a bar of soap. Has soap been invented yet?"  

Slave Xaccheus

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:05 pm
Rei ran back to the group "Not even going to try are you" Rei said to Zakir "I cant blame you its way to hot to run"  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:01 am
"Her words did... seem off. Either way, give me some time. I'll see what I can spy from above."

Unfolding his wings, he started back the way they came for a moment before rising, spiraling to ascend hopefully without alarming anyone. Feeling the air rush against his scales, he enjoyed the open space and began a wide arc to sweep around the village and see which ways the village may be attacked from, as well as any sign of the attackers.

[Spot +8]  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:40 am
Just some Random Roll  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:50 pm
"The elf b***h told us to slaughter everyone in the town. She said to do it by sundown. You all can claim she said something else, but I am not deaf."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:22 pm
With a few flaps of his wings, he turned and quickly made to descend back to the group. Upon arriving, he would speak calmly. "There is a clearing on the far side of town, a bit from it, that holds a bloody altar. There is also a small gang beating someone up in an alley way. A group of twenty or so men in black garb are heading for town along the roadway that goes between it and a port town that is not far away, they will be arriving sometime today, maybe this night."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:13 pm
"But you are violent and stubborn. That basically keeps you out of the loop as far as subliminal messaging is concerned." David said, knowing he was falling on deaf ears, "I say that we need to assess this up close and get as much intel as we can before we run in and start cutting people in half. On that note, I'll need you," David motioned towards zakir, " and you," towards the feathered anthro, "to come with me and get a good idea of what we're doing. Also, I'm strapped for cash or gold or whatever the currency is in this world. If we're going to pull my plan off, I'll need a little coin to my name and an epiphany from my chemistry class."  

Slave Xaccheus

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:44 pm
Hearing the information, Drebins tosses a massive robe over himself and saddles up next to the scout. After a few moments of exchanged whispers, Drebins head towards the town.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:31 pm
((One we now have a new sub-folder, cools. So, please move the game over there. Thank you. Also, It was bought up if you guys want to separate and do your individual parts over pms, but if we do it will be up to you to bring the group up to par.))  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Erisiana rolled 15 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 4, 2, 4, 4, 5, 3, 3, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 6 Total: 46 (15-90)

Erisiana

Chatty Gaian

6,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:58 pm
I'm gonna start to roll up a character...First 3 stats  
Erisiana rolled 15 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 6, 6, 4, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1 Total: 48 (15-90)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm
This sucks so far!  

Erisiana

Chatty Gaian

6,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100

Erisiana

Chatty Gaian

6,650 Points