PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:30 pm
Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

User Image
☷☷☷☷☷☷⋘ⓇⒺⓃⓉⓄⓃ⋙☷☷☷☷☷☷
Apprentice of Kingdom Key Academy
Kingdom Key

Is it real.. or not..?❖

► ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Renton had to take his mind off of his friends. He's caring boy much like his grandfather after all, but it can't be helped. ''It doesn't matter though. As long as I have my luck charm. Me and my friends will never separate, hehe.'' His messenger bag was resting in that chair he sat in. Renton grasped it by it's strap and wrapped it on his shoulder. Rook had mentioned about sea salt ice cream. It was Renton's favorite. ''How's about we go grab some then?'' The boy stepped near the curtains, leaning against the wall.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ◄

❖I keep having these weird dreams..

User Image
User Image
((OCC: .. .. ..)

BGM ::

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:59 am
User Image
Rook looked up when Renton stood up, and gave a smile when he heard ice cream. Giving a small nod of the head, he stood up as well, smoothed out his shirt and jacket, and went over to the curtains. Parting the curtains a little bit, he waited for his new found companion to walk outside. Once he was, Rook followed. But Rook, being the newbie of the town and all, just looked around and began to wonder over to the ice cream parlor, having no real idea of where the yummie treat was located. He gave a smile, and looked up at the blue sky. He then looked back to , and chuckled a bit.

"I heard the ice cream was salty, but sweet. Do you like it?" He asked, trying to start up a conversation.

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:31 pm
Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

User Image
☷☷☷☷☷☷⋘ⓇⒺⓃⓉⓄⓃ⋙☷☷☷☷☷☷
Apprentice of Kingdom Key Academy
Kingdom Key

Is it real.. or not..?❖

► ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Renton walked through the curtains with Rook, following side by side. They began walking down the streets. When the guy asked if he liked the ice cream, the boy licked his lips. ''Yeah, totally! It's my favorite.'' Renton placed his hands behind his head. ''Your gonna love it, hehe.'' The two walked through a gate that led to the Market Street St: Tram Common, where the ice cream parlor was located.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ◄

❖I keep having these weird dreams..

User Image
User Image
((OCC: .. .. ..)

ılılıllllılılı BGM :: Afternoon Streets (Twilight Town)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:30 pm
Souchi The 2nd

I'm sorry about the wait. My friend is over for a while, and she hates it when the Internet takes up my time. She wants me completely deticated to her. So I will make a post for you sometime on Saturday.  

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:43 pm
Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Alright then, i'll be waiting.  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12