Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zansshu Sentai Koukenger (Restarting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:01 pm
*Taking the uniform, Evan yawned and rubbed his eyes a bit. While the adrenaline of fighting and avoiding traps had done well to keep him awake, and the chocolate, it had also worn him out that much more. Not really absorbing what was said too well, he went on his way first to the cafeteria area to grab some snacks. Munching them on the way back to his room to crash on his bed for the night, he hoped they wouldn't make a regular thing of disturbing their much needed rest.

Theus had observed the training, but was too busy working on multiple projects to really have bothered to go talk to the team or to confer with Flowers. He knew that Flowers would make his own assumptions and ideas based on the battle without needing Theus to chime in. Simply turning from the viewing monitor, he continued to tinker with something that resembled a bladed weapon while on several other monitors specs for what appeared to be mechanical animals were going through some sort of calculation routines.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:24 pm
Izzy gave the Captain a coy smile. "Why Flowers are you showing concern for my well being? Hehe just poking fun. Don't worry i got plenty of sleep already. Besides i am too wired to sleep anymore today. I am mostly concerned about those egyptian "gods" that they faced before. They will be back...i know it."

(I was thinking of having it attack a city.)  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:40 pm
((Alright. I'll do something with this post then. Might be a bit bad so forgive me. ^^;; )

The next morning Hiro and the others were reporting to their assigned meeting place when the base's klaxons began to blaze. "That's no drill." Hiro commented as they heard the announcement for them to report to the situation room.

"What's going on?" Hiro asked Flowers who had again beaten them there.

"Something is attacking the city you were in earlier." Flowers said, looking up from his situation monitor. "You all know what to do. And remember your training from this morning."

"Understood," Hiro and other said. "Let's go guys."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:44 pm
Ryu nodded and raced out the room with the others. He was ready for a real fight...and his intuition told him this was the same creature they had faced before.

Ammut wreaked havoc upon the city. It charged into buildings, causing walls to crumble and the streets to break. A bestial laugh came from its throat as it made the human's run in terror. But it was not done. It tossed vehicles all over the place, making them explode on impact which only heightened the damage.

Ryu gasped as he saw the destruction. Growling to himself he held up his bracers. "Kouken Change!"

The freshly transformed Kouken red charged into the monster first, delivering a swift punch to its head. Ammut staggered a little and then looked angrily at the human.  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:11 pm
"Ryu, wait!" Hiro uttered as the craft's doors opened. "Dammit. Kouken Change!"

In that that instant the rest of the ranger assumed their ranger forms. "Rangers," Violet heard in his ear, "you know have access to your weapons. Try using them."

"Understood." Hiro said, pressing the buckle of his suit, which produced a soft purple light in front of him. Violet grabbed the items that were generated. They were a pair of daggers.

"This should help." Hiro assured himself, charging in with the others. Violet attempted a slash as he drew close.

((I'm thinking in addition to having their own names, the personal weapons are called the Kouken Arms. What do you all think? xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:47 am
Kira sighed with relief when the exercise was over. Then, Flowers came in with their new uniforms. She examined hers and smiled. She was officially part of the team, and she got an uniform that had stylish formality to it. She was happy that they were able to leave to get some rest. She was tired. However, they were only giving her five hours. Usually, it is recommended that people get seven to eight hours. However, there were times when she had to go with only five. So, she figured she could handle it. She just hoped that she could catch up on her sleep some other time. She returned to her room, placed the uniform on the chair, and collapse in the bed.

Kira woke up with the announcement and dragged herself out of bed. There was no time to fully wake up while still in bed. She put on her uniform as quickly as she could and ran to the assigned meeting place. She heard that the city was being attacked and growled a bit. She followed the other to the city and called for her bow and arrow. However, the monster's emotions was messing with her focus. "He was right. I need to learn how to control these emotions." She said to herself.

--------

"Don't mess up, Bertil, or you will have to answer to me."
Aniq replied harshly.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:58 pm
Ammut growled and knocked back red. Before violet could get close, it stomped the ground, making energy cracks appear. Out of them came those white canine fodder monsters. They growled and charged at the rangers, swords drawn.

When Ryu got back to his feet he placed his hands over his buckle..instantly his hands began to glow red and when it faded...a pair of spiked knuckles were on them. "Whoa...cool. Hmmm i think i will call them...kimodo busters. Yeah."

He smirked and punched a fodder...sending it flying back. These weapons helped alot it seemed. Red grinned wide and plowed through the fodder, getting up close to Ammut. Before the monster could strike...red delivered a series of rappid punches to its belly. "Take this!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:03 pm
Notice
Things after this battle in Koukenger will be different or at the very least slowed down for a time. We'll let you know when things get back to normal. For now, focus on the battle here and let's make a good one where everyone can use their powers and personal weapons. 3nodding

Hiro's attack was surprised to see his slash somehow blocked. Spinning the blades around until they were facing down, Violet blocked a fodder's sword slash and spun around taking the monster out with his other weapon. As he engaged the other fodder he found them much easier to use no doubt thanks to Thesus's work.

Is it really the time to be naming them? Violet thought to himself as shot a glance over to Ryu who had just summoned his weapons before quickly returning to taking out another fodder.

Hiro turned to face Ammut who Ryu was rapidly punching. He could use some help, he thought, before spinning the blades into a traditional grip and charging in.

((@Sai. Save the good parts for the rest of us. xd ))  

Mr Jes
Captain

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:01 pm
Kira tried to focus on aiming the arrow, but it was difficult. She manage to get a fairly decent aim, but it was not good enough to do some major damage. She shot the arrow, hoping that it would be good enough to at least distract it for a moment.

--------

"Well, I might have to met up with her a bit sooner as we thought. Another enemy is attacking the city. If I help her in this fight as well, there is no doubt that she will trust me." Bertil said with a smirk. "I like your thinking, but remember to stay focus on the mission." Aniq said with a grin. "Of course." Bertil replied.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff