Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:54 pm
Evoblack
[[Hm, I wonder what gave you that idea. Shall we wait until Hatter gets back to continue?]]

((I dont know I am pretty good about updating her when ever she gets back sometimes if I dont forget haha))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:55 pm
[[lol I guess Angelique's fear was the hint. I'm definitely going to wait. She has enough to read. x3 ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:06 pm
Evoblack
[[lol I guess Angelique's fear was the hint. I'm definitely going to wait. She has enough to read. x3 ]]

((Yep and okie dokie))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For those who are Americans, of course. x3  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:28 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Last night ran through his head over and over again. Oddly enough it wasn't all just about his uhh, glorious, reunion with his darling Milly. Though the night they spent together left him with a complete, euphoric feeling, he was more concerned with the actual circumstances of how she had got to him in this state no less. The girl he once knew was still there in her, and yet there was a new side as well. Where Milly had been nothing but clumsy, shy and a bit scatterbrained, she was now more level-headed, graceful to a tee and judging by her actions last night, far from shy. Although Alexander had seen many a mortal go through a change, never by his own doing of course, he always expected Milly to be the same no matter what. But no, like the rest she had taken to the new lifestyle and grabbed it by the horns. The new found gorgeousness and power gave her self-esteem a much needed boost. Alexander did not necessarily hate it. Though he would be lying if he said he was fond of it as well. Hunting with her that night had been quite the odd feeling. It was strange for him not to have to protect her at all. She tore through her meals ravenously but with such grace that it left him breathless. She still retained herself though and while on their adventures proved it by sharing his opinion. Last night they had found the corpses of two dead teenagers from the near by town. Some of their blood had run in to the water. The way the bodies were just left there and the blood obviously placed in the river by their attacks appeared completely tasteless to the highborn immortal. Milly shared the same thoughts claiming them to be, "Nothing but attention seeking fledglings. They have no idea what it truly means to be a vampire with class."

A sigh escaped his lips and he sat to his bottom in the soft grass beneath the broad leaves and shade of the tree. As he sat there many scents rushed into his very oversensitive nose. The scent of the vampiress sitting with Angelique that morning passed by but he did nothing. Then Raven's as well. She was still up in her room though so he surmised that she was hanging out her window enjoying the morning breeze. He did not look up. To be honest he was rather put off from the mortal girl now. Her pettiness did not call out to him as her shyness did. The last couple of days had been more than enough drama than he cared to stand in his days at the elite school. Still he wondered what it was that he did so wrong. Looking out for her was wrong? Caring what the others thought so that she would not encounter any trouble in the hallways was wrong? Whatever the case was Alexander had had quite enough. Besides, he had Milly. Milly was all he was ever going to need and the thought of her comforting body lying in his bed in the dorm was enough to get him to move. He was going back. There was enough time for him to venture there before class. And who knows? Perhaps he might not attend class at all.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: meh I hate when this happens. I have no idea what to do anymore.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:32 pm
[[Since classes are kind of pointless (Raven and Alexander are out of classes), we're going to skip to the afternoon. Will have to think of some drama... Not hard, of course. :3 ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Amelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne

"Hey, look." Amelia crossed her arms and leaned against the door. "It's after school. Can you come out now?"

The girl frowned and rested her forehead against the wooden oak. The entire day had gone absolutely slow without Raven. Why was she so insistent on doing this? What had made her blow up like that? I mean, she could understand the emotions swirling about inside that gothic head of hers. But, still, did Alexander really deserve that kind of bashing?

There was some clattering and banging from Raven's side. The doorknob turned and jiggled as Raven unlocked the door. Amelia jumped away in surprise and looked up at who was supposed to be her friend. Instead, she blinked in confusion. She knew it was her; but was this her?

"Raven? What did you do? Give yourself a makeover?" Amelia laughed in disbelief. "Oh my God... You don't even look like yourself."

Raven smiled and began to speak.

OOC : text  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Now I will tell you what I've done for you
Fifty thousand tears I've cried

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Oh my God... You don't even look like yourself."

Raven smiled. Instead of her soft voice, a deeper and more feminine voice came out. She flipped a hand playfully through her gelled emo-ish hair. "Amelia, this is myself," Raven laughed and linked arms with her friend, walking down the stairs with her.

Raven's stride was full of confidence and, needless to sway, plenty of swagger. Her combat boots thumped gently against the old wooden floors, which were pretty and polished to a shine. Raven smiled up at everything around her, no longer afraid to see and be seen. A few people glanced at her, staring longer than necessary, and even complimented her look. Warming from within, Raven thanked them wholeheartedly.

Raven couldn't stand the person she was on the outside. There was so much rebellion going on underneath. A longing to wear bolder things, change her hair, be herself. Though it had only been a short amount of time, Raven had come to terms with many things that she had been denying before.

"I feel...fuller, you know? Like I'm savoring life as I taste it." She closed her eyes.

" ' I dream dreams
of shimmering, iridescent light.
Gossamer threads sparkle golden
in the butter yellow sun.
I envy their easy, eternal beauty.
Everyday, living as they are.
The same and never-changing.
Oh gossamer! how I long to be you.
How much you must see
of the world. ' "

Amelia caught her breath. "You wrote that? That sounds like...Robert Frost or something."

Raven shrugged. "I wrote it this morning. I'm really proud of it. I've been inspired lately, and I don't wa-- Omph!"

The goth girl tumbled down onto her butt and winced, her pride gently being broken. Whatever she had rammed into, it had been strong and hard.

"You must be more careful," said a musical, lilting voice. The accent British. It seemed almost amused but nonetheless polite. A hand was offered to her.

"Urrgh...thanks," she groaned, pulling herself to her feet. Raven opened her eyes and came face-to-face with a gorgeous guy. "Appreciate it."

She blinked for a moment. His hair was golden blond, skin quite tan yet...pale? And muscle rippled under his school uniform with each movement. Raven felt her skin burned where he touched it, and she ached to keep touching him. He pulled away his hand, and she inhaled, realizing that she had been holding her breath. She grinned sheepishly at him and blushed. His lips remained set in a neutral line.

Sure, it put her off a little, but...he was beautiful. Golden-sunshine beautiful. "I'm Raven," she blurted. "What's your name?"

"Sebastian," he answered smoothly, as if he were expecting it. His eyes flicked up and down her body, inspecting her carefully. Raven was not in the least weirded out. "You seem to be stable."

Sebastian turned on his heel and began walking away. Raven rested a hand on his arm and almost whispered, "Hey...um, thanks again."

Sebastian nodded to himself. As the girls turned the other way, Raven glancing his way more than once, Sebastian retreated to an empty hallway. There Angelique stood there, waiting for him. "Did you do it?" she asked breathlessly, her eyes boring into his.

For the first time in a long time, Sebastian allowed a smile to creep onto his face. Angelique knew what this meant and shivered in delight, hunger pulsing in her belly and her throat. Things were changing. Sebastian's smile was in no way beautiful. It was twisted. Insane. "Yes. The first part has been completed."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Screaming deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey lifted her head from her desk in her room to see that school was over. Rubbing her eyes she noticed she was still in her undergarments. Shrugging she stood up streching her body as she walked over to her closet. Tapping her chin she glanced through and grabbed some clothes. Pulling her clothes on she ran her brush through her black hair and applied some makeup around her eyes. Grinning like a mad man she grabbed a piece of strawberry gum and poped it in her mouth before leaving her dorm. Looking around she noticed alot of the students had either left the dorm areas or are off doing what ever they do. Shrugging she walked down the hall her boots clicking making it echo in the empty halls. Leaving the dorm room area she headed inside the school to find Angelique. Searching for her friend she saw the guy from the cafeteria and Raven together. Rolling her eyes at the girl she found Angelique and went over to her but stopped seeing the man go over to her and they talked. Moving closer she stood behind them with a hand on her hip as some of her black hair fell over her shoulder. "First part of what complete." She said looking at the two with her blue grey eyes but was forced to look up at the man even when she had heels on.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:Sorry guys having some writers block tonight

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:07 pm
[[Alright, if anyone's interested, I have an idea for a plot twist to make things more interesting. Hatter, Goddess, are you up for it? It involves everyone.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:10 pm
Evoblack
[[Alright, if anyone's interested, I have an idea for a plot twist to make things more interesting. Hatter, Goddess, are you up for it? It involves everyone.]]

((Yeah sure also do you wish for me to play as someone else because I can if you want))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 pm
[[No, it's fine. Actually, I did have an old friend of mine reserve a mortal girl, but she never sent in a profile. So... :s
Also, I want to see what Hatter thinks before I post for Angelique/Sebastian.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:55 pm
Evoblack
[[No, it's fine. Actually, I did have an old friend of mine reserve a mortal girl, but she never sent in a profile. So... :s
Also, I want to see what Hatter thinks before I post for Angelique/Sebastian.]]

((Alright. I hate it when that happens, it always does to me all the time. And okie dokie I dont mind ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image

lnomomnomnomAmelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne
nom═══════════════════════════════════
omnomnomnomnomnomnomYou'll usually find me behind my camera

Amelia walked next to Raven, a slight skip in her step, though she had no clue why. Her mind, however, was still musing over Raven's previous fall. "Geez, what is it with you and running into guys, sometimes literally?" She asked, looking at her friend with a smile. She really did find it amusing how Raven managed to run into people all the time, or them run into her. The girl had some odd luck.

Looking back at their path, realized that it felt like her dear friend was sort of out of it. Of course, Amelia had a remedy for this, and she was eager to see what Raven would do, especially with this new make-over she had given herself. "So," She pipped up in the empty hall, probably being louder than she should, "What do you think of me dying my hair blonde?" She had actually done it before, but has settled with brown, it was her natural color, and looked better on her in her opinion, but she was curious as to what Raven would say to this, and to see if she was paying any attention.

[[ Hai guys(: ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx
A boy rode in the back of a car with his eyes closed. He looked about eighteen, but those who were educated knew better. The black car he rode in was about to arrive at its destination, a school. This school, as this boy was told by Jameson, wasn't like a normal school. "It is a chance for you to socialize. To become happier." There was doubt, but anything he could do for the man that put him here in hell he would do it. The reason that he was late for the beginning of school was because he didn't want to go. He refused until about two hours ago when he was told he was going to be thrown into the streets to live life. You see, this was a problem because this boy hadn't really lived life alone ever. In his many years of life he was either with his parents and then he lived it until now with Jameson, Kevin, and Sarah.

"Alastar, we have arrived." The driver spoke to the boy in back. There was only a curt nod from Alastar before he exited the vehicle. Only seconds after the door had slammed, the car was gone. Abandoning him here. If living life as a vampire was hell on earth he had hit the lowest level. He thought school was over a long time ago. Of course he was wrong. Jameson always wanted to prove him wrong that stupid shell of a man. With a frustrated sigh and bags in hand Alastar entered the school taking note of the smell. It was odd and utterly new, but he would have to get used to it.

Being very bright, he found his way to an office and received his schedule and after made his way down a hall. There didn't seem to be any sort of organization at this point so it seemed to him classes were over. "Thank god." He said to himself, an Irish accent present. Though it is less obvious than it was twenty years ago. When he found a chair he just sat down. He could tell already he wasn't going to like it here. And just to add insult to injury he could hear someone talking loudly from down the hall.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✄------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games