Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D20 Modern] Steel Titans [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:41 pm
Gavin instinctively swings the weapon in his hands--the HK--towards the sound of the gunshot, but doesn't fire. After all, he's not sure if they know where he is, and there's no point in revealing his position if they don't. He's slightly relieved to see the evidence of their own sniper in the falling body.

Keeping an eye out to see what the other group does, Gavin keeps following Bridgitte.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 am
User Image"No telling if they spotted us yet. Let's see about making it closer under cover before we actively engage them," Bridgitte says, laying her hand gently on the cat's gun as a way to calm him down. "But, the second there's any indication that they know we're here, we make a dash for it and lay down fire as we go."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

raozspaz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:54 pm
The guards near the back door looks around and tries to notice where the party is but their attempts are futile. Too much grass, bushes, and other such foliage prevents them from seeing anything. One of them tries to call for his sniper, but after not getting a response, he assumes that the second large sound wasn't their sniper firing. All of the men are now ducked down and looking over the cover with as little of their body as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 pm
User ImageSeeing the sniper fall, Tress gulped again and whispered a "thank you" to their own sniper. She kept on running towards the base, following the instructions her commander last issued. She held her gun ready, her left thumb on the safety, ready to flip the switch at her earliest need.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:34 am
Jack sweeps his gun down towards the back door, holding up a hand for the others to see with three fingers extended. Moving to take aim, he counted down. After the final finger curled, he flicked his hand forward and grabbed his rifle again and opened fire at the enemy group.

Attack, +6  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:36 am
Damage  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:26 pm
The bullets fly from the rifle and pebble the area and the cover near the men. They duck down and try to better benefit from the cover, hoping to avoid taking any more fire. In an attempt to try and prevent the man from firing at them anymore, they raise their rifles but the bullets immediately bring them back down.  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 15 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 pm
Gavin hurries forward as fast as his cautious attempt at being quiet will allow. Fortunately the covering fire from the sniper should help. He hurried forward with Brigitte, hoping to reach a position where he could see the men cowering from the sniper.

{+3 on the hide, +5 on the move silent}  

Dallas Moonrain

raozspaz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:34 pm
[Hey guys. This is your Game Master. I will be slightly busy throughout the course of this next week. We just lost 3 people where I work so all of us extras are having to work extra shifts. I will be able to keep tabs using my phone, but will be unable to reply to any posts. Once I return, I will give you guys one HELL of a post]  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 4 20-sided dice: 18, 18, 18, 13 Total: 67 (4-80)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:39 am
User ImageBridgitte darts from cover to cover, her gun trained on the enemy as often as possible. She did her best to hustle without losing her element of surprise, but she was fleet of foot enough to keep somewhat ahead of the cat.

{+9 Move Silent = 27, +9 Hide = 27, +0 Spot = 18, +0 Sense Motive to see if she can read the guards' intentions = 13}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

raozspaz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm
[Cool. Someone finally posted. I was waiting for that x.x]

The men seemed to be pretty distraught from the sudden attack aimed towards their base, but they are doing their best to regain a somewhat proper defensive set up. A few of the guards actually seem to be stricken with fear just knowing the fact that their is indeed an enemy sniper that is taking shots at them all.

As Bridgitte begins to move forward, their is a slight tinking noise a ways off. About 15 feet to her left and the sound barely noticeable. If she looked over at it, she would see the poorly thrown frag grenade rolling along the ground. Immediately after that though (so in the same round) the same sound would land right beside her, but even a quick glance at this grenade would reveal that the pin was still inside.

Two people escape out onto the roof, both equipped with M-16s and make a mad dash towards the edge of the building, firing random bullets in the general direction of the sniper. Other than the occasional whizzing of a bullet passing his head, none of the shots actually hit their mark. Though they do pepper the tree around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image"I think they know we're here, and I think that they're idiots, too." Seeing that the grenade still has the pin in it, Bridgitte grabs it for later. She starts looking for a decent place to open fire.

{Are there any decent locations that will provide cover and allow me to fire on the enemy?"  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:30 pm
[To your left is a small boulder and to your right the hill comes up enough where if you went prone you could hide behind it]

The enemy forces all retreat to the inside of the building.

[Sorry for short post, but time crunch.]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:37 am
User ImageTress kept moving forward, trying to avoid any fire, and looking for an opening to take a shot at any enemies. She really hoped that her commander was still following.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

jennibert

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:18 pm
Crap, we probably better step up the timeframe. They're more armed and more dangerous now. "Step it up guys," she says quietly. "We need to get in there. Careful still, but let's move it." Wish I'd thought to ask for grenades. Stupid!  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff