Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Aloha Hawaii! 1x1 (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image
Jen reached over and lifted up the covers. She swung her legs into the bed and then replaced the blankets. She laid back in the bed and held her arms open for PERV, her expression showing she was totally fine with this. She almost had expected it, even.

"It's fine, just make yourself comfortable and rest," Jen said simply. That was really all that mattered to her. PERV's welfare. And right now what PERV needed as sleep, "I'll be right here when you wake up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image
ρυяумα єяσѕ яσк ναєgнη [ρєяν]

==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

PERV watched Jen wearily, thinking for a second that her question would be met with a blush and stuttering 'no'. She was happily surprised though when the blonde just laid back on the bed and opened her arms. A wide smile on her face and even though she was exhausted, she managed to scoot over, practically throwing herself at the girl.

Her arms wrapped around the guardian's waist, head resting on the crook of her shoulder as she let out a soft sigh, clutching the girl to her tightly. She nuzzled the girl's neck, placing a gentle, barely there kiss on the flesh as her eyes closed. Her body was already half way shut down and asleep, soothed by the heavenly scent of the girl in her arms. Another kiss to her neck before she spoke in a tired slur. "Thanks, Jen. Good night."

She yawned softly afterwards, her breath and next words coming out on a tired sigh. "I love you." Falling asleep instantly afterwards. Had she been any more awake, she would have been mortified. Never in her life had she uttered those three words and that meant never. She had never said it to the mother that left nor the father that hated her. Only her Jen.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:13 am
User Image
Jen settled in place as PERV got comfortable. She was a bit surprised at how close the girl was, and how she latched onto Jen. Jen felt her face heat in that familiar way. A blush spreading across her cheeks. Each kiss causing the heat of her face to burn brighter. Until the finishing blow caused steam to escape from the guardian's ears.

Love?

Jen pulled the blanket higher up around PERV as she gazed down at the succubus. Had she heard right? Love? Jen frowned thoughtfully thinking about this. She hadn't even known PERV a full twenty four hours. Could she really love Jen? And if she did... why? Jen leaned against the pillows, and stretched her body out, her bones popping, her muscles straining, before she relaxed again.

Wow. Love. A apart of her wondered at it. Some one out side her family loved her. But another part of herself was asking who PERV could love her. PERV didn't even know who she was. And then...

What about her feelings for PERV? Oh that was a mess she didn't even want to touch. She couldn't separate what was guardian and what was herself. Did she love PERV? She wanted to protect her. She never wanted to see PERV sad. But those were all guardian feelings. What else was there?

No.... Jen didn't love PERV. She didn't think she did. But she felt the stirring of something inside here that went beyond the protectiveness of the guardian. So she felt something for the succubus. There was something there. When she kissed PERV there was more to it than a guardian's duty...

But it wasn't love. Jen blanched realizing she was going to have to tell PERV that she didn't love her back and hurt her. The guardian side of her shrank at the thought. Pained even considering it.But she was at war with the fact that she couldn't to PERV.

Yes, she could. She did it earlier when she asked if Jen had met the boy. Jen had lied then. She could lie now... Couldn't she?

No, this was a different matter entirely. Lying at this level was so different from lying about the boy. Even if it was to spare hurting PERV's feelings, Jen would have to tell her the truth. No matter how much it hurt the both of them...

Jen worried these thoughts back and forth in her mind, like a hamster in his hamster wheel. Round and round they went. Repeating upon themselves again and again, reaching the same thoughts over and over again.

Jen kept at the pattern until her eyes drifted shut, and she found herself just as soundly asleep as the succubus in her arms...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:02 am
User Image

PERV hadn't noticed Jen's blushing due to her actions, having been semi-unconscious in the first place. Now that she was peacefully asleep, she even forgot her last few words she had said to the guardian before sleep had finally pulled her under. The words had been said almost as if she had said them in her sleep so perhaps she wouldn't remember them when waking. Unfortunately, PERV didn't know the trouble the blonde was going through in her head over those words.

She may not remember consciously saying those words but her subconscious was going crazy shortly after she finally slumbered. A nightmare. It always started the same way. She was the same age as she is now, watching as her mother abandoned her. Her mother couldn't take care of a baby and try to feed. People would never go with her if she had a baby so she had had to leave her behind.

In her dream, PERV stood there watching as her mother took off. Only to start running after her a few seconds later but then the picture vanished and in front of her was her unfortunate father glaring down at her in hate. She had been kept as the dirty little secret she is, not even able to use his last name as her own, instead it was one of her other names. Not that it mattered, everyone called her PERV or just... didn't call her anything.

Her father was still glaring daggers at her when he vanished, in his place was the young guardian. The blonde's face was happy and so was PERV's. Finally! An end to her dreadful nightmare. Now it shall surely become peaceful again. Oh, how wrong she was. PERV ran to Jen's arms, hugging her tightly before the guardian pushed her away. 'Just because I am being forced to protect you, doesn't mean I enjoy it or want to.' PERV hung her head, heart cracking. She knew it was that way, knew it was something forced onto the girl, something the girl didn't want to do but had to.

Of course, the nightmare kept going. 'You think I could ever love a disgusting thing like you? Forget love, I can barely tolerate being near you. If it wasn't for my being your guardian I would have left a long time ago. Everyone left you for a reason, you know. You are a worthless and disgusting piece of trash who should have never been born.' PERV knew all this... had been told most of this over and over but... to hear it from the guardian... Her Jen? It broke her heart completely.

Finally, a respite. Jen dissappeared and it was just PERV. Alone. As usual. She felt like an empty shell again but worse this time. At least when she was younger she had been able to function. Now, she just fell lifelessly to the floor, a shallow husk of a being.

A few tears fell from her sleeping form that was cuddled into Jen, hands and arms tightly clutching at the girl before releasing her so that the succubus could turn over and curl up in a ball on the opposite side. She was still lost in her nightmare. A once peaceful sleep being turned upside down into a fitfull one though the only signs of that were the few tears and the fetal position she had found herself in.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
Jen wasn't quite aware of what was happening to PERV at first. She was still asleep. However she awoke when she felt her arms empty and she shook herself awake to see what was the matter. The guardian rubbed her eye with the palm of her hand and she turned to look down over at PERV who had turned away from her.

Jen's expression fell seeing PERV in such a state. The girl had fallen asleep so soundly, and now this was happening? Jen found herself wanting to wipe the pain off of the girl's face, to ease the suffering of her heart. With gentle fingers she smoothed the tears from PERV's not sure if she wanted to wake her or not.

She seemed to be having a very sad dream... A dream that was breaking her heart, apparently. Jen hated that, and she found herself protectively curling around the other girl. Jen smoothed PERV's hair from her face and whispered, "PERV... it's alright... don't cry..."

Jen knew that PERV probably couldn't hear her. The girl was asleep. But she hoped there was some sense of peace granted to her by the sound of her voice at least. Slowly, Jen stroked PERV's arm, her gaze sad, "It's going to be alright, PERV... you're safe... There's no reason to cry... I'm right here... I'm right here, Puryma Eros Rok Vaeghn... I'm here for you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image

PERV whimpered softly in her sleep, tears still sporadically leaking from her eyes. She didn't move even when Jen wrapped around her, wiping her tears and trying to calm her down. She didn't hear any of it, still stuck in the abyss of her dream. Alone.

Always alone. It was the way of her kind but she had hoped to be different. She had always wanted friends, a single lover that would be hers only and she would only be her lovers. No one would be able to come between them and she would be able to control her hunger so as not to kill her lover. It had always been a dream of hers. Most girls wanted to be a princess but she just wanted to be loved.

Her eyes snapped open as she heard her name, wide and black as she stared at the wall opposite her. She couldn't understand why she was awake at first until she heard the rest of the words. At first she couldn't decipher what was being said or who she was with. It wouldn't be the first time she fell asleep in someone's arms after a night of fun. Then everything came back to her and her eyes went back to gray, tears in her eyes again. She curled up more, trying to get away from Jen and yet not wanting to be out of her embrace.

"Jen?" Her eyes closed again as shudders wracked her body when her dream came back to her. "I'm so sorry. Please... don't leave me. I-I'll try to learn how to stop. Just, please don't hate me. I know I'm worthless but please..."

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
Jen blinked, surprised by PERV's sudden awakening, and she wondered what she had done... Then she 'eeped' softly when she realized she had said PERV's name again, which she had been told not to do. Set to apologize Jen opened her mouth, but was shocked to find PERV's broken voice interrupting her.

Her eyes softened. Jen was getting to know PERV pretty well, and she knew that PERV's friendly exterior was a cover. True, PERV was a friendly person, prone to having fun and laughs, but beneath that she was very, very lonely. Jen smoothed PERV's hair away from her face some more, her chest aching to hear PERV say such lies.

She reached forward and forced PERV to look at her, and Jen's green eyes held unshed tears. She shook her head softly and whispered, "Stop... you're not worthless... I can't hate you... I'm not leaving you... What do I have to do stop your pain? Tell me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

PERV looked over at Jen with teary eyes, said eyes quickly leaving the brown before her. It pained her to look upon the girl who thought of her as a job. It was hard to discern what was dream and what was reality, everything meshing in a horrible train wreck.

"You can't leave me because you're my guardian but I know you wish you could. I'll try to be better so that maybe you can leave someday soon... get back to your life." Tears pooled in her eyes again before she closed them tightly, curling up in a ball again though against her this time. Her body wracked in sobs as she repeated over and over in a whisper. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'll learn. I'll try."

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
"Stop it!" Jen said in a choked voice, pained, "Don't put words in my mouth, PERV. I don't want to leave you. I don't, and I won't. Not unless you order me to."

She sniffed and clumsily wiped her tears away with her arm, she was generally a lot more gentle and careful when it came to PERV, but a little bungling when it came to herself. She didn't know what to do. PERV was crying, and nothing Jen seemed to say helped. The girl was in so much pain, and that, in turn, pained Jen.

She pulled PERV into her arms, hard. Holding her tight. All she wanted was to make all of PERV's pain go away. But it seemed, in some strange way, she was causing it, and this destroyed Jen in side. What kind of failure was she? She hadn't done one thing right as PERV's guardian.

Jen's body shook with soft tremors as she held PERV. Tears and the softest of sobs escaping her. She didn't know what to do except to hold PERV. Her body saying all the things she couldn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

PERV flinched when Jen yelled at her, pulling her body away a little as she curled further into a ball, shaking slightly. She froze then loosened a little and looked up at the blonde with a tear stained face and puffy eyes. "B-but... you said... Didn't you?" Her eyes went down as she tried to discern dream from reality, having a hard time of it.

She jumped when she felt the guardian's arms around her, tightening their grasp around her. Her body was shaking again and then she looked up at the blonde, feeling the girl's tremors. Lifting a hand to carress the girl's cheek. "Jen? I-I'm sorry. Please don't cry... I-I'll try harder just... don't be upset. I don't want you to leave and I know it's selfish of me but I need you by my side."

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
"No, I don't," Jen insisted quietly, her fingers gently brushing aside PERV's tears again. "I don't want to leave you."

Jen sighed bowing her head. The guardian took a deep breath and then tried again, lifting her hand to rest over PERV's against her cheek, "Please don't cry. I don't want to leave you, and I wish I could convince you of this fact... I'm the one who's sorry, you're in so much pain and there's nothing I can do to help it. I'm a failure as a guardian..."

She frowned bowing her head even lower, hiding her face behind her bangs, as she had a tendency to do when upset or wanting to hide. She hadn't been able to do anything for PERV at all. In fact, PERV almost seemed happier before she met Jen. Was she really making the succubus miserable, instead of happy? No, no. She shouldn't think like that. But it was hard not to blame herself... Very, very hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image

PERV tightened her grasp on Jen, eyes closing when she brushed away her tears. Her own thumb brushing circles against the blonde's cheek. "I don't want you to leave. Please... I-I'm sorry I'm so difficult. I just..." She shook her head, pulling away slightly and looking away.

She glanced back when she saw movement, taken in the guardian's lowered and hidden face, making a decision. She scooted down a little and leaned forward to place a heated kiss against her lips, pulling away quickly and placing a light kiss on her forehead. "I'm sorry, Jen. It's not you, really. I just... my emotions have... always been a problem..." Her eyes darkened though not in lust or anger but sadness, thinking back on her emotionless past.

Giving the blonde a watery smile before contuing onward. "For the first few years of my existence I actually didn't have any feelings. I still don't understand most of them besides lust and anger." She had been looking up at Jen only to now look away, blushing slightly though she didn't realize. "The... feelings I feel towards you are... I've never felt them towards anyone before. I'm sorry if... if they upset you."

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

Jen blinked, her face turning pink when PERV appeared in her vision and kissed her. Jen's heart fluttered like a bird, it's wings drumming against the rib cage that held it. She lifted her head up listening to PERV's words carefully. Then when PERV looked away blushing, Jen looked away as well.

She rubbed the back of her neck, kneading the muscles there for a moment before clearing her throat. She opened her mouth, then shut it shortly after wards... Then she tried again, clearing her throat and asking, "Does your heart trip?"

She paused, and then rephrased the question, "I mean, d-does it skip beats, sometimes? Or beats really fast and hard?" The guardian hid behind her hair again as her face turned even redder, " 'C-cause that's what it does to me. So-sometimes..."

Jen bashfully wiped her tears away with her arm again, grateful for the fact that the gesture further hid her burning face from view. She didn't know why but she felt like she bared a piece of herself. Fragile, and small. And that she had given PERV the power to destroy what ever the little thing was. Jen hoped that she wouldn't. She sensed that it would hurt incredibly if PERV did.

And then another part of Jen couldn't help but pleasantly note the fact that PERV was just as clueless as Jen, if not more so, about what was going on with their emotions. It wouldn't have been nice if one of them understood, and could clear things up for the other, but at least, this way, Jen wasn't alone in her cluelessness. It was kind of comforting. She'd always been bad with her emotions. Unsure of what she was feeling with out some one in her family there to point it out for her. It was kind of nice that PERV and her had some sort of similarity that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image

PERV continued to avert her face, staring off to space, lost in thought. She jumped slightly when Jen started talking again, looking up at her. "Yes... All the time. Like when you smile or look at me or... my body is pressed against yours." Her face flamed again, a hand going up to her cheek as her brow furrowed in confusion. "Why is my face hot? This has never happened before..."

She gave Jen a small smile before looking down then back up. "I keep feeling new things around you, Jen..." Her hands slowly moving up and down the blonde's sides innocently before she snuggled closer to the girl, pressing her ear against her chest to listen to her heart beat. A soft sigh escaped her at the sound, eyes closing peacefully, purring softly in her throat.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
"O-oh," Jen said with a tilt of her head. Her cheeks flushed red as well as she pulled PERV closer to her. Her fingers brushed gently across the color on PERV's face. "You're blushing, PERV. That's why your face is hot..."

Jen sighed and rested her head back against the bed. She absentmindedly stroked her fingers through PERV's long hair. She spoke thoughtfully, "Whatever is happening to you, is happening to the both of us. I mean... we feel the same."

The guardian looked down at PERV relieved that whatever nightmare that had plagued the girl seemed to be leaving her. She had been concerned more than she could possibly say. "My heart keeps skipping beats around you, too."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff