Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Dancer and the Dragon OOC thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:13 am
I was just reading Solace's and Lythe's post and I'm starting to get really jealous! They were really good! xD I've been trying to write mine for three days and I keep erasing and re-doing. I only have one paragraph of five sentences! P:

I'm trying to get my post up really soon but I feel like my last couple posts have been lacking in any real content and that they really sucked grammatically.

But keep up the awesome posts, I love reading them!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:45 pm
If you'd like I can help you brainstorm and suggest things for your post. Given enough info on what you intend, I can churn out, hopefully, enough usable ideas/details that you can put in and feel good about your post. I've had those times when I wasn't posting up to my own standards but I usually pop open a fantasy book and BAM! I got inspiration lol. (or music, music works good too )

I just made a Solace post, but it SOMEHOW got deleted...Rather than redo the whole thing I'm gonna see if Skittlez will help me out in her next one. If she posts soon enough, then we will be time skippin in no time!  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:21 am
I'm open to ideas! Normally books help me too.... But not this week! Urgh... (: Your help would be appreciated!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 pm
You know where to PM me smile I'm on daily so you'll get quick replies.

We've made our posts, now the Guardians can finish up their business and haul it to somewhere else via timeskip.  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 am
I had a reply half-written yesterday with full intention of returning to it about an hour later. Upon my return....my page had been exxed off.
I was thoroughly upset. It was a very good one.
But after this, I'll get one out there, although it will far less glorious than its predecessor ):  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 am
Yeah, I'm going to have to say that the real stars of the RP so far have been Lythe and Dreiyan, you guys are really challenging us to keep up!! I feel like I get better as a roleplayer just reading your guy's posts! I will also say, Zylo, that you've certainly stepped it up, I see an obvious and impressive difference in your recent posts!  

Everwatche

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:22 pm
*blush* gaww thanks. I read/write stories and have an overactive imagination, i'm glad to let it all spill over if it helps you guys out lol. Improving Gaia RPs is something I'm all for! This one has potential, it just needs momentum in its players.

<.< I should probably settle the matters of Draconia's estates right now...I don't think he's coming back. If nobody else wants his character, Lieutenant Leshua, I'm all for taking on another role. Since his character has got strong ties to Joylre, it'd be awesome if Lythe took him, but that's her call based on her time to post.

If i get ahold of him, you're gonna have two madmen running around this RP, and Leshua can FLY! Think of the havoc I can cause with that!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:31 am
: D Gee wowzers haha.
Thanks guys.

If Draconia is indeed gone forever.... sad then....hmm.
I would take on Leshua all except for I have little faith in my role-playing abilities. I don't know if I could handle two characters.
wait...let me rephrase that.
I can handle more than one character if I made them, but stepping into the shoes of someone else's imagination is a completely exotic idea to me.
I can't promise the same quality of post that Draconia did and Dreiyan could.

so....it doesn't reaaalllyy..matter.....I could give it a shot...Leshua has that "I"m too cool and too evil"...really just..chill composure. He's like evil male Jolyre, kind of....
But considering Dreiyan is already a crazed and evil being, I'd say he has more experience....
Another reason I'd be against taking him is, while the Dancer is his target, Jolyre is his rival and they'd be fighting the most, it would seem.
I don't really like planning attacks on myself and then reacting...it seems counterproductive...because I know what I'm gonna do about it...
I just like that element of reaction and surprise to someone else's view and post...
I'm also just ranting now...someone else make the call....xD  

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:58 am
I haven't posted here for a while... Anyway, hey, hows it going?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:29 pm
Eh, i'll figure it out after the time skip. He can make a re-appearance then. For now, *facepalm* Solace would freak if he realised how close he came to killing Amellara. That would be VERY bad indeed lol.

Evil and insane being huh? I guess you probably can't be too far off. In all my roleplay characters I've ever done, I've purposefully made something wrong with them. Of course several of those characters were never realised due to the RP dying prematurely, but until I get to experience that 'awesome writer's moment where he finally plays out the character he wants' my characters will be horribly flawed lol. I've played a very wide variety of characters, from little kids to old men, all races, nationalities, all species. Gaia is my creative outlet and I'm never gonna abandon it 3nodding  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:54 pm
To be honest, this, and my other friends are the only things keeping me on Gaia. I'm not active much elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:37 pm
Everyone keep up the good postage! We're on a roll and things are gettin good again! This RP is full of WIN, we just have to keep goin!

Edit: For whatever reason I was re-reading the first page of this RP and I came across the section describing what you wanted for the Lieutenants. Something along the lines of "More powerful than the guardians but not TOO powerful' I decided to capitalize upon that description and use Solace's experiment to my advantage. All of you should find the post intriguing...if not shocking lol.

hehee it's fun to tease Mikaela ^.^  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 pm
Kaiden Skyheart
Yeah, I'm going to have to say that the real stars of the RP so far have been Lythe and Dreiyan, you guys are really challenging us to keep up!! I feel like I get better as a roleplayer just reading your guy's posts! I will also say, Zylo, that you've certainly stepped it up, I see an obvious and impressive difference in your recent posts!

I'm... not entirely sure that that's a compliment, Kaiden, but thank you anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:19 am
*Facedesk* Yeah, I can see how that might have been construed. Sorry, I suffer from a severe medical condition, things I say have a tendency to come out before my brain has really processed them.

I think my doctor called it 'being a bonehead'.

No, your posts before were good, and have gotten even better. Sorry about that. -___-  

Everwatche

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 pm