Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

linkboy11

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:46 pm
As Rugalia stood in the ruined building, his hand on his swords, his heart pounding with anticipation, another extremely strange thing happened. This time, it was otherworldly, not just something Rugalia couldn't understand, but something that people of this world had never seen before - a deafening sneeze, followed by several bodies falling from the sky. Did...Clad slip something into my drink...? This odd event completely broke his concentration, and any fighting spirit he once had, like Clad, had been completely lost. He decided that intervening on this fight wasn't the best idea, and he simply walked out of the building, a look of immense confusion spread across his face. He wasn't quite sure what he was doing, but he continued walking nonetheless. He spotted Clad, who seemed to had just recovered from a fall, and decided to walk over to him.

As he made his way over, he began to yell, "Hey, Clad! Did you slip som-" a huge shockwave interrupted his speech, knocking Rugalia clean onto his rear. He sat, reflecting on what had just transpired, as a thought dawned upon him - Are those people gonna be ok?! They're falling out of the sky! An instinct buried in his head surfaced as another thought occurred, This place is a chaotic battlefield! They don't look prepared to fight! They don't even look conscious! Rugalia set about ensuring someone landed safely and safely got out of this chaos. He ran frantically towards the first body he spotted, completely ignorant of the entire environment around him; it was a miracle he didn't get injured on his way. Unfortunately, the body had already landed by the time he spotted it. He silently cursed himself, and he ran toward the body. It was that of a woman with blinding white hair and a black eyepatch, but that was all he could tell. She was wearing extremely strange clothing and a lit candle, of all things, was lying on its side not far from her. It was a wonder it didn't go out. As he approached, he realized she was awake, but seemed to be in a great deal of pain, her hand firmly grasping her forehead. He looked at her strangely for a few more moments before realizing how dangerous this area was right now. He yelled over the chaotic noise, "Are you alright?! Come on, we gotta get out of here!" He reached his hand out to her to help her up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:47 pm
Lunia heard someone speaking to her, she looked around to see a battle going on and was in even more pain with all the movements making her dizzy. She looked up at the man that put his hand out for her and took it, pulling herself up with more ease than she thought she would be able to. She looked at him right in the face and started to feel dizzy again, closing and opening her eyes over and over again you could tell that she was in no state to be standing. "I'm.. sorry.." she managed to get out, before she passed out forward in the direction of the man.  

xLulie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:40 am
((sorry for the sucky post, I have to try to find my way back in))

Everything was happening so fast, next thing she knew she was pushed over by Troa. She had to inhale deeply to catch her breathe as she looked at Troa. "Troa, you just killed a man, what the hell?!?!?!?" she screamed out in terror. She looked around, where the hell were they? She didn't know what to do what was going on?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:58 pm
Rugalia smiled in relief when she took his hand and managed to stand up. That relief, however, was extremely short lived; she looked right into his eyes and, before he could make any sort of charismatic remark or gesture, as was his custom with all young women, even this young lady from the sky, she seemed to have trouble keeping her eye open, before it closed for good, and she feel right onto him. "S**t!" He quietly cursed to himself as she fell. There was only one thing left to do; he caught her, lifted her with relative ease, as she was quite light, and slung her over his shoulder. He managed to keep her there with one hand, while the other hand drew his short sword. He swallowed deeply, and began running. He didn't know where he was going, he just needed to get somewhere safe. Fortunately, he didn't have to use his sword much on his journey to safety, as most of the best guards were busy with the resistance fighters. However, some of the less experienced town officials mistook him as some sort of kidnapper; they weren't near as experienced with a sword as him, though, and he took care of them easily.

He made it to a building that seemed somewhat safe, and quickly ran in. It seemed to be empty, so he made himself at home. He set the girl down on a nearby bed, and made his way into what appeared to be a kitchen. He ripped one of his sleeves, and soaked it in water. He hurriedly ran over to the bed, and placed the wet cloth on the girl's forehead. He frowned, "I hope she's ok..." After he had done everything he could, he sat in a nearby chair, and waited. That's when he realized where he was, and why it was empty.  

linkboy11

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:40 pm
The pulse which shot from the boy whipped past him his cloak blew back by the force, luckily his mastery of magical arts meant that nontangible attacks weren't as affective against him. Xaldin turned his head as the man ran off with the girl. " Really? Seperate the weak group and run away? Not the most tactical strategy but it'll do for now, she won't die like this she's to important.....THey all are. "He returned his attention to the newly changed man and the girl who had just woken up. He shook his head and crossed his arm. " That won't do." He said softly. He was about to hold his hand out when six swords suddenly fired past Xaldin and fired straight towards the new Troa their eges stopping with their blades pressed against his skin they froze in place as the man controling them came into view. " Ah not as welcoming as I would have expected. He looked towards the newly graced people again and smiled lightly. " Welcome to our world, from here on out you're our saviors. " He said softly He held out his hand as four spheres appeared floating around him they spread throughout the area shining with gloriou light. He unwrapped his blindfold and allowed it to blow away. Opening his eyes he stared at them, so to speak. " All will become clear shortly. " Soon his body vanished in a spray of glowing dust he disappeared leaving only his prophecy behind.

Coming from the dust and chaos was Leonardo. He stood confident and tall his blades continued to float around his body aside from the six he had just used on Troa. " One of the glowing spheres floated towards Leonardo it floated around him as soft inaudible echoing whispers coud be heard coming from the sphere. ' I see. " He said softly. The sphere vanished as he returned his attention to the new comerd. He snapped his fingers as his blades tightened slightly around Troa. " 2 minutes into this world and already you've killed. Glorious, I'm sure a savage would like to arm wrestle you. " He looked down at the girl who seemed to be panicking, which was understandable. " My name is Leonardo, I would say it's an honor to meet you, but now is not the time for formalities. " He knew the Jester was still around, in all the confusion and chaos he had managed to slip away. Leonardo signalled his men as he used the little amount of magic to fire a signal flare intothe sky it erupted in a burst of light and soon died down. Soon blurs surrounded the area, the blurs took shape as the members of his special corps group. " I want this area cleansed now!Find all survivors, I want no more casualties the Jester has gotten away, we'll worry about him later, for now I want these people safeguarded, none of them are to be hurt. " He commanded as his soldiers saluted and in unison called. " Yessir! " Soon half of them again vanished into the area and the others remained they drew their weapons and made sure no one was getting through. Leonardo turned his attention back to Troa. " I don't know who you were in your world, but here if you kill you will be brought before me, or if you're really unlucky you'll be brought before my partner Rine, she's not nearly as forgiving as I am. " He snapped his fingers as his blades retracted and returned to floating around him. He exhaled loudly and the blades began to envelope eachother returning to his single blade. Gripping the handle lightly he placed it back in his sheath and called for a medic, these people had fallen a great distance, yet aside from some nausea and clear fright they seemed fine, he was very impressed with them. " So Xaldin hasn't lost his touch. " He smiled and shook his head softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:02 pm
Vince simply looked at the blades before him with a bored expression, and spat at them. "Like I give a damn! I finally got control of this body, and I ain't about to give it up!" He yelled, pressing against the blades until they pierced his skin. However, nothing but a demonic smile was on his face. The blood from the man he bit through before still splattered over his face and body, giving the blood lust in his eyes an even more defined gleam. When the blades were moved, he smirked as he raised his blade. However his other arm snapped up and held the sword arm still. "Damn it! Troa, stop interfering!" He yelled, as the sword was forced from his hand. As soon as the sword his the ground, the restraining hand let go of the other arm. Suddenly, the arm clenched it's fist and slammed it into Vince's forehead. Blood started to trickle down from where the fist hit, and Vince fell back unconscious.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:46 pm
Lunia awoke, but she didn't open her eyes until she made sure the headache was gone. Once she listened for a few seconds, she heard nothing but silence, slightly confused she opened her eyes and looked around. Sitting up, she made sure that her eye patch was tightly over her eye and looked at the young man that was sitting on a chair, getting slightly scared. "Wh-where am i?" she asked him, moving back on the bed she watched the man like a hawk, making sure he didn't make any sudden movements. She felt really uncomfortable being in this house with this man, what seemed to be alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:10 am
Andrelia Synclair
I won't ever give up. I'll die before I let anything happen to you.

User Image Andrelia's eyes went wide. No way. This feeling. It was impossible. And yet... his eyes and his body were telling him something that his mind refused to believe. He had felt a tremor... not a tremor of the earth, but something that shook through his spirit with a tingle of familiarity. This magical feeling that he had not felt for several years, the presence that his world had about it. A breach had opened. A bit of the Other World had flowed into Earth, and taken something back with it.

He couldn't have missed it. Since he was doing his best to watch both Casidy and Lunia, he couldn't avoid seeing the sudden disappearance of the eye-patch wearing girl. He had hardly noticed that another teacher, the professor of the engineering class, had come up to talk to him. He was jarred out of his thoughts when the man spoke to him, and couldn't hide the fear that was in his eyes despite his best efforts. "Um...... I have to go, professor, I'm really sorry, but something's just happened that I need to look into," he said in exasperation. He had to figure out what was going on, and protect Casidy as well. He would have to figure out what to do as he went along in order to deal with the situation, if it was even in his power to do so, but he knew that being at Casidy's side was the most important thing right now.

He turned from the professor, and with another quick apology, snuffed out his candle and ran into the crowd. He only hoped that when Lunia disappeared, something dangerous didn't take her place. It was known to happen that a breach could open and two entities get swapped between the two worlds. And what's more, the feeling of the rift was very strong for how brief it was, so did that mean some others may have gotten pulled into the Other World as well? Have mercy on their poor souls if that were the case.

In a few short seconds, Andrelia was at Casidy's side and put a hand on her shoulder. "Casidy, we have to go, right now. Something strange is happening." His eyes looked scared, and darted back and forth warily, his whole body tense and ready to strike, but he had to hold himself back or he might fly off the handle and hurt one of the students by mistake.... he was too tense... he needed to calm down, but at the same time, he couldn't afford to relax right now.... it was a very vexing state of mind for him to be in right now.  

Draconia Crystalis

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:45 am
((Other World))

Because Genya was too busy sneezing and recovering, he hadn't even noticed the ground approaching so quickly. Granted, he did realize sometime that he was in free fall when he opened his eyes and also thought he saw some other people falling too. Huh? What's going on? It was all because of that stupid itch on his nose. Had he sneezed too hard? Was he hallucinating? He was seeing white dots flash before his eyes because he had sneezed so hard. Before he could react, he made hard contact with the not-so-soft ground with a loud thump. The shock of the impact only added to his predicament. He looked around like a dazed squirrel with swirls and stars floating about the top of his head, and in a way, he was a deer caught in headlights. When the mist from Xaldin cleared and Genya wondered if it held any toxic chemical properties, he noticed figures flash by him, as the world shook from a shockwave that he didn't know originated from Lunia. Nothing made sense. Huh? Is that the fighting guy? OMG! Did he just stab someone??!!! NO, HE JUST BIT SOMEONE! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!! PSYCHOPATH!!!! AHHHH! THERE ARE DEAD PEOPLE HERE?!!! THAT GUY'S NOT MOVING!!! IS THAT A GUN?!! WAIT, NO! A LARGE KNIFE!!! MANY LARGE KNIVES!!!! Somehow, the science graduate student got up, screamed like a girl, found the energy to run somehow, and ran indeed... "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" ...into a wall and fainted.

Yes, Genya was, as his brother coined him, "the Fearless." If the "Fearless" meant fearless in fainting and being a coward.

In his wisdom, Genya didn't notice Lunia being taken away from Rugalia, nor Troa and Celeste be confronted by Leonardo, nor the jester stabbing someone and taking energy from the victim (not that Genya would comprehend that was the case anyway.) He didn't really hear Xaldin's words on heroes. Even if he did, it wouldn't have made sense to him at all.

((Slight edit.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:40 am
(Hope this is ok, if not tell me an i'll change it)
Clad stopped seeing Leonardo step up to stop the rather crazed sky person. Then that same person punch himself in the face. "....Oook, I need some answers here..." As Clad prepaired to make his move one of later arivals managed to stand and promptly run straight into a wall. "Well...I suppose that'll work" The shifter went down on all fours and waited for one of Leonardo's elite guards to pass before dashing out and grabbing the man. He easily slung Genya over his shoulder and proceded to scale the wall he had just run into. This however did not go unoticed and the shifter man quickly notced some of the remaing guards trailing him. Clad growled flinging himself up over the building. The elite of Leonardo's guard were no push overs. Nothing like the common grunt soldier. A toothy grin spread across Clad's face. It looked like he may get a chance to have some fun after all.

Noise grinned as Polom ran ahead screaming. So he'd get to play bad guy for a bit how fun. "Hey come back here! We aren't done yet!" He yelled after the man before running, swinnging the long pole around himself. As the scirmish continuied he noticed the large group moving towards them along with the two guards. The plan was working out so far, not just had to not get killed by the guards and keep this up long enough for Alister to rescue the two inside. Noise made sure to 'accidently' hit the guard when he came to try and grab a hold of him, giving a quick wink to Polom. If they were to put on a show why not have a bit of fun.  

demoneyeszero

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:26 pm
((Edit))

Polom sreaming into the crowd caught Noise's wink, he stopped and turned to him, a show was just what they needed, "com'on" Polom drew his short sword and took a downwards slash, an easy attack to block or dodge, Polom at the same time was interested to see what Alister's new recuit had got, besides soon the guards would deside to act and thats when the real fight would begin.

Alister had quickly checked the rebels, the one looked like he had been beaten but he was still able. Alister was ready to move them out when a couple of guards blocked the exit "great"
The guards took up arms, they didn't need to ask questions anyone could see that the prisoners were free from their cell, Alister pulled his spear from his back and pointed towards them a took stance, he didn't want any bloodshed but it looked like that he wasn't getting much choice, looking back briefly at the rebels "stay back".

The first guard went in fast for a side slash with a long sword at Alister, Alister hopped back to dodge, then striked back jabbing the guard's side, the guard hissed at the cut Alister caused him, this time the guard attacked with more fury, as well as the second guard stepping in too join the attack, as the guards stapped forward Alister span ans sweeped their legs, both guards fell to the floor with a thud, but they quickly recovered, in truth Alister was holding back, hopefully noise and Polom were doing ok.

At the crowd surrounding Noise and Polom, three guards stood ready to attack, as well as a forth who was bumped into by one of the trouble makers, the guards began to move in "HEY, shifter, fat man" (refering to Polom, his a chubby man)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:15 pm
Rugalia let out a great sigh of relief when she opened her eye, "Are you ok? You looked like you were in a lot of pain back there..." He frowned, "Is your head better? If so, I'd like to get out of here as soon as possible, please." He had been so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't pay attention to her question. Though he soon realized what he did, "Oh....I'm sorry! Let's see..." He paused for a moment, thinking, "Well, I don't know the name of the place, but you just...fell...into this town. I don't know much about it because I just got here. But, as you can see, there's quite a large battle going on. It has something to do with an assassin, I believe." He then remembered where they were once again, "And, about that, I'd like to leave this place as soon as possible. If you can move, I'll try to guide you to an inn or someplace safe." A thought dawned upon him, "Oh! Those other people who fell out of the sky, do you know them? Would you rather have me guide you to them?" For the time being, his worry outweighed his womanizing antics; besides, she seemed to be uncomfortable being alone with him, and making any moves on her right now would probably only upset her.  

linkboy11

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:48 pm
Noise grew a bit more nervouse as more guards showed up. He'd still not seen or heard Alister leave the guard house thus the mission was takeing longer than he'd expected. Still this gave the shifter a chance to show off his skills. Giving a grin to Polom he spun his pole around himself before slamming it back down infront of him creating his magic circle. A quick chant and sweep of the pole created waves of ice which crept across the floor and up the guards legs, attempting to freeze them in their tracks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:41 pm
Leonardo grunted as he watched what looked like a man on all fours abduct one of the people. " Great. " He whispered as he looked at the remaining. He began to mumble softly inaudible words as his sword drew itself from it's sheath it began to split back into it's many blades which floated around his body. " No more. " He said softly. " Release. " His whisper barely audible as the blades suddenly pointed in what appeared to be random directions. " Silouhette and trace. " His blades like in the fight with Shaco suddenly vanished their now invisible bodies scattered along the area as they searched for the shifter who had taken one of th boys. Only four of his blades folowed the others remained invisible around his body as he approached the now unconscious Troa. " I see this one will be a firecracker. Good Rine will love him I'm sure. " He looked at the girl who remained. He knelt down beside her and smiled softly. " Don't worry, I promise we're not here to hurt you, and we will find your friends. " His smile was warm and his blades had unseenly parted they would never touch anyone unless Leonardo commanded it, the blades that were following Clad would not stab or attack him, only follow. He watched as the remainder of Xaldin's information orbs searched out for their targets specific people needed to be informed on the current situation.

Xaldin stood calmly watching as always. His eyes scanned the area as he floated high in the sky. " And sothe once peaceful world dives into rebellion. Clouds will fill the sky as battles ensue, there will be many casualties, and friends will be lost. But from the toils of the brave arise the beacon's of light. Guardians sent from the unknown to save our world will arise. Their power will clash and what was once forgotten will awaken. For now rest dear Guardians you're journey has just begun and your fate lies before you. But will you grasp the reality? Or be lost in the turmoil? Smash the current reality and free us all. " his last words echoed throughout the air, he had foretold his prophecy now to see how the world would react to the new arrivals, as the wind whipped his cloak around wildly. Hs ees began to glow white as he again glimpsed into the future. He soon returned to normal and shook his head. ' There are to many images, to many possibilities. " It was like adding a new element to the periodical table suddenly unlimited chemical reactions become possible and to many can be recorded, the same process was happening with his future sight, these people were from a reverse world everything was new there were to many possible things they could do or have happen for Xaldin to clearly see the true future.  

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:38 pm
((Other World))

Genya was totally out and didn't feel a thing at all when Clad picked him up and jumped off to who knows where. However, he would begin to dream soon of college.

---

Cyrus stared up at the ceiling, having now recovered from his random coughing fit that he had dismissed as a cold. He couldn't explain why he had coughing fits every now and then. This one was a bit worse than any of the others he had. Luckily, these fits had always occurred while he was alone, so no one knew of his condition. He sighed, now completely unable to sleep. He just had a feeling that something had happened with the missions. The Regent knew Leonardo had advised him to rest, and he knew he could trust his generals, but something worried him. The blonde king got up and touched a part of the wall in his room. The wall opened, revealing a hidden compartment with a leather bound book. Cyrus flipped the book open to a random page. "Five will revive. Seven can see heaven. Ten come again," he read out loud as he skimmed some of the lines on the page. He had yet to figure out what it meant, even through his own research. Sometimes, prophecies were just vague, and in his opinion, they were self fulfilling, but that didn't mean there weren't things to worry about. The king flipped to another page and read a line or two again. He frowned. "When he becomes bored, he shall call upon the DMage Sword." Whatever that meant. Who was this "he"?  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff