Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Brink of Delusion; Crystal's Shine ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my new picture for Gio?
Yes
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Better than the first one at least
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
I can find a better one! *Posts an image in the OOC*
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Draconia Crystalis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:26 pm
Gio accepted Rigo's helping hand, using him to help stand on his own two feet. During Animus' explanation, he felt his hand involuntarily move over his heart at the mention of the shards. Shards of the Fate Crystal... inside me? he thought incredulously, No wonder I felt such strong sensations coming from there. It was reacting to all the other Crystals.

"I thank you for your understanding, Jolyre, I promise you shall not regret it." With that, the orb of Animus began to sag in the air, drawing closer to the ground. When Rodrigo requested they calm down and have a long talk, he was forced to decline "I am afraid I can't do that," he said, sounding exhausted. "Just manifesting in any way is incredibly difficult, even more so to appear separate from the boy. I was able to borrow the form of my former Crystal Weapon, by tapping into my old power from inside the shards, but it was a limited endeavor. Especially when I already helped you fight that monster."

He slowly hovered over to Gio, and stopped just over his heart. "I told you that you were important, so don't ever forget that you can't throw your life away. But don't let that go to your head. At best your role is that of a safeguard, being the host for the Fate Crystal, but it is not your crystal. Your heart is not qualified for it. If you want to be more than just a holding place for it, then that is something that you must change from the inside, and unlock your true potential. No one will just hand that over to you."

Before merging with Gio's flesh, he added, "Bearer of Fire, you have the most experience, so be sure to inform them of the objective. The only Bearer left to find is Earth. Teach them the power of the Eidolons once they are ready, and finish what I could not."

Having held out to the last sliver of his power, Animus got out all he wanted to say and all he was willing to reveal, and slowly sank into Gio's chest. He was silently grateful that he didn't have to have a long talk with particular members of the group. His last words, heard only by Gio, were "If you can become strong, then you can at least have a chance to protect anyone you care about. Remember that."

Gio stood there silently after the orb merged with him, and he felt the presence disappear from whence it came. He looked up and suddenly realized that he was the center of countless stares. Even more people had been drawn in by the ruckus, and it was quite a circus, with their group of Bearers, the Zarenkkian woman, a man clothed in heavy gear, and a girl with fish ears.... she must have been one of the Sahagin from Iriem.

"Uuummmm..." he flushed scarlet at their stares, trying to say something, but unable to come up with the words.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:12 am
Miya slowly composed herself, letting her hand slip from the doorknob. She felt the presence of others come up behind her, but she paid them no mind. The orb didn’t react to her, but she wasn’t surprised by this. Tearing her eyes from it, she looked at the boy. He looked scared and unsure; completely helpless. The idea gave her a twinge of anger.

The orb, Animus, spoke to him about an important role he must fulfill, and how he was not yet ready for it. When Miya learned that the boy was hosting the fate crystal, and yet was not the bearer, a mild look of confusion passed over her face.

Well, at least the Fate Crystal is not lost to us…

It was then that the orb finally addressed her, though only by her title as the Fire Crystal Bearer.

"Bearer of Fire, you have the most experience, so be sure to inform them of the objective. The only Bearer left to find is Earth. Teach them the power of the Eidolons once they are ready, and finish what I could not."

Miya nodded an affirmative with a jerk of her head, her body tense with emotion. There was so much to do, so much to teach, and so much still to learn. She would have been overwhelmed, but she was a Zarenkkian woman, and they simply did not allow themselves to become as such. No, she would do her duty, it was an order from Animus, and thus, she could not find it within herself to disobey. She watched the orb disappear within the boy. She waited several long moments before fully entering the room and standing aside the boy. His cheeks were flushed and he was obviously beleaguered. Placing a hand softly on his shoulder, she took a survey of the room.

Good, most crystal bearers are naturally being pulled together, she noted, her eyes resting on the newcomer with ears of a fish. Only the Earth Bearer was missing and she silently hoped that he, or she, was not dead. She needed to speak to the group about everything, explain what she could, but first, they needed to know who they were, and who everyone else was as well.

“This is a… trying time. Perhaps we should all sit down,” she began slowly, looking at each person in turn.  

Denyala

Stone-cold Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:06 am
Suri observed the proceedings with the silent grace of a sentinel, his golden eyes taking in every speck of detail he could, his ears and brain recording every sound uttered or made. He was trying to piece it all together, but he was missing alot of vital information, he knew this. It didn't exactly make him happy to know that, for all the knowledge he had obtained in Metrino under the tutelage of his father, that so much had been kept from him. What he knew of other lands was by what he read on his own time, and his father had made sure the standard books associated with Glorion Crystalis were nowhere to be found in his household. Suri felt cheated, but not angry, because knowledge could never be truly lost, and he was definately ready to learn. Now.

As the orb dissapeared into Gio's chest and a stunned silence pervaded the room, all eyes were on Gio. Then, Miya took control of the situation and calmly urged the group to take a seat, hopefully to hear an explanation. Suri silently responded by picking his way gingerly around the group at the center of the room, striding to the far wall, and sitting down against it. Suri felt a twinge of pain resound from his ankle when he sat, but he paid it no mind, there was information to be gained, and it directly involved him and the others. His leg could have been removed at that point and he wouldn't have cared, he desperately wanted to hear what was going to spring forth from this knot of mystery. Now, so close to all the others, Suri took a moment to actually feel what was happening. He could feel his Crystal, about the size of two fists and firmly entrenched into the core of his chest, thrumming vibrantly and radiating a soft glow. Reacting to the others in the room, and from what Suri had heard, possibly even reacting to Gio, his Crystal seemed to have a life of its own.

Realising he was among 'bretheren' of a sort, all connected by Crystals of an element, Suri let his arm fall away from his chest. Almost immediately, the right-hinged door on that side sagged a little and revealed the warm orangey-yellow glow of his Crystal from within. Suri still kept his silence, and merely waited for the proceedings to begin as everyone took their places.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:54 am
Orin Beleren

Orin felt a sensation on his chest and as he looked down he saw a brilliant light shine from outside his layers. Curious...I have never seen this type of reaction from my stone. Must be a combination of reactions to whatever is happening over there and the presence of so many crystal bearers in the immediate vicinity Orin thought as his Ice Crystal which was hanging from his neck vibrated and glowed vibrantly. "Well I guess there is no more reason to stay being the silent observer...." Orin muttered as he gave the bartender some gold and proceeded to stand up and walk over to the door where everyone, even the newcomer with the fish ears, were all gathered together.

"Am I safe to assume that all of you gathered here bear crystals representing elements? Also, I heard the name of the legendary Animus, where is he?" Orin asked Miya who seemed to be the only one in the room that knew what was going on.

Vizzion

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:35 pm
Jolyre felt alone and miles away from the gathering of crystal bearers even though she was in a small enclosed room in a looming ravine with most of them.
So...that was it?
A minute long explanation. A minute long completely enigmatic explanation. And a thanks?
You're a disgrace. Your mother was a better crystal bearer. Your father's last act was of insanity. Gio did kill your father. But it wasn't his fault. Keep him alive or you'll have ended the world. That's about what she got out of Animus's visit.
The world rushed back to her and she gazed around the room feeling empty, angry, and cheated. To calm herself, she listed facts in her head. The only dependable things in the world.
You're Lady Jolyre Lythe Aegis, a Knight Commander in the ranks of the Glorion Crystalis.
You're mother's name is Alessa, your father's, Alexei.
You were born in Lamina.
Alessa is dead
The crystal was bestowed upon you when you were 17.
she whispered to herself in the recesses of her mind.
Her gaze finally landed on the one person in the room she hadn't wanted to see.
Giovanni Dragoni killed your father.
She tore her gaze away angrily.
You can never kill him.
It didn't work. She only succeeding in making herself angrier and edgier.
One of the people who entered the room was a Zarrenkian woman and she was specifically address by Animus. Wielder of the Fire Crystal. Apparently, she knew the score of things.
She ignored the woman's request to sit down and remained standing in the corner she'd been flung to by Animus, a detached and impersonal expression clouding her face and eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:19 pm
Gio looked around at the group of people surrounding them, almost all of them Crystal Bearers. He was surrounded by some of the most important people in the world, and all he was was a container for the most legendary Crystal of all, not even as a Bearer himself. But the tone Animus had given him, so full of anger and admonition, had put all thoughts of letting himself die out of his head. He had been willing to die because he had nothing he could do with his life to make up for what had happened around him, but if he could do as the great hero wished, then he would hope he could atone for his crimes. He glanced at Jolyre, who only made eye contact for a moment before angrily jerking her gaze off of him. He thought to himself that if he had to, he would still die to atone to her, but not until his purpose had been fulfilled. And who knows, by that time he may not want to anymore, or may not need to anymore. This was bound to be a long journey, and a lot would happen along the way. Who knew how he could change over the course of this, or if he would even change at all. But he wanted to become stronger. He wanted to be able to fight alongside them all, even if he was never able to tap into Crystal Magic.

Looking back to the gathering in the doorway, Gio flushed and spoke out finally, "Uum, m-maybe we should all come inside. Every Crystal Bearer, and A-Alane too, it seems like we have a lot to talk about. We probably don't want anyone eavesdropping on this."

He walked towards them all, gathered in and around the doorway. Looking back to Rigo, he spoke a quick, "I'm sorry for all the trouble I've been causing, Big Brother." He looked back to all of the group and gave a nervous smile, "I'm honored to meet you all. I know I've already introduced myself to some of you, but my name is Giovanni Finito Dragoni, the vessel of the Fate Crystal." He made sure to speak in an undertone so that no one in the tavern behind them could hear him.

Draconia Crystalis

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:42 pm
No matter what, Rigo was there to support his little brother. It was unfortunate that this Animus couldn't stay to explain everything and left it for everyone to be confused again. The orb seemed to pass off what it should have explained to the fire woman, the one who was older than them all, or so it seemed.

Upon the woman's suggestion, the cyborg revealed his crystal and stepped deeper into the room. It seemed people would be sitting. Then, Gio spoke.

Rigo shook his head, signaling that Gio wasn't really trouble. He nodded at the rest of Gio's statements. "As my brother has suggested, it would be safer for all of us to speak behind closed doors and to follow the lady's advice to take a seat to collaborate in our situation." Assuming of course, no one had any idea what was going on.

The Nero Angeal looked at Jolyre and sighed as he stepped over to her, against his logic. He spoke in a low voice only for her ears. "Lady Jolyre, perhaps, you can take revenge on the one who .. manipulated your father." Rigo didn't know what to say, but he couldn't bear to see Jolyre so distant when there was explaining to do and listen to. He looked over at Gio and nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:04 pm
Kasumi

Kasumi looked at all of them. 'So there all bearers of the crystal as well.' she thought as she looked at her crystal. "Is this why dad gave it to me?" she said quietly to herself. She had remained quiet for most of the time but now she felt like this was a good chance to introduce herself. "My name is Kasumi, I am from the land of Iriem. I bear a crystal as well." she said. "I was, no, I came here to look for my father but I don't think thats important anymore right now." she said. "Its nice to meet all of you." she smiled as she bowed to them.  

hinastar

Vizzion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:47 am
Orin Beleren

"Hmph, I would think the time to care for keeping our presence here a secret has long passed since the three of you decided to express your personal problems and angers out at a tavern" Orin said to Giovanni as he raised his eyebrow while looking at the rest of the group then at Miya. "But I shall play along, all right, since we are all in a mood where we are getting to know each other, I am Orin Beleren of Crylos." Jace said as his gaze returned to Miya.

"If you are the one who is most knowledgeable about what is going on with our meeting here, then you have quite a handful with this random assortment of people here." Orin said to Miya, his tone non-threatening but as if stating a fact. Tch. What have I gotten myself into? I knew that I was supposed to be here for a greater cause but it seems that this will be a difficult adventure... Orin thought as he leaned against the wall after entering the room.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:34 am
Suri was settling into his position, his sphere of awareness dwindled down to just those within the room, nothing else mattered. He took note of each person, inspecting each one with calculating and impersonal eyes that were a far-cry from his usual mirth-filled gaze. He especially took note of those he wasn't familiar with yet, namely the Sahagin woman Kasumi, and Orin from Crylos. The latter definately seemed to project himself like an icy statue into the situation, stiff and unmoving, but apparently stuck there for the greater purpose. "The Crystals sure do pick their bearers..." he thought with a satirical smile as his eyes continued to pick apart each detail and log it away. Rigo had gone over and whispered something to Joylre, who looked shell-shocked, yet always on the edge of action, just like the Zarrenkian, Miya. Suri averted his gaze, deciding if he heard a slap or Rigo screaming in pain whether or not Joylre took well to what he said.

Miya had stood her place at the center along with Gio, who had made an effort to get things started. He seemed to be settling in well with what Animus had told him, and already referred to himself as the 'Vessel for the Crystal of Fate'. "He's definately an odd one...but he constantly puts himself beneath others. Even now he refers to himself as merely an object and not a person of worth." Suri thought with a touch of pity for the boy, he hoped he would eventually grow into himself one day. Right now he was just hiding within the shell that called itself 'Gio'. More importantly, Suri wondered what this 'Crystal of Fate' was. As far as he knew, all their Crystals were aligned with an element. Fate did not seem like a tangible element to Suri. If Crystals that were aligned with things like Fate existed, then just how many more Crystals were there? This was going to get confusing if he didn't get his facts straight soon.

The others filed in and the door was shut, people took their respective places, whether leaning, sitting, or standing. The Sahagin, Kasumi, introduced herself and bowed respectfully to the others. Suri gave her a kind smile in return before centering his golden gaze upon Miya, who looked like she was about to begin, though Suri wondered just how she was going to word what she was going to say. "More riddles and cryptic messages like this elusive 'Animus', or a more direct and straightforward approach?" he wondered.

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Denyala

Stone-cold Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:18 am
<>

A few of the bearers introduced themselves, a few did not; Miya hadn't expected anything different. Crystal bearers were as different as stars in the sky, and for them all to get along, they must learn to trust one another. That was easier said than done. In theory each crystal bearers' strengths made up for another crystal bearers' weakness, and so they would flow together as one. Seeing the hostility in some, the innocence in others, well, Miya couldn't help but release a great sigh. How to explain, where to begin?

She turned her attention to the man who introduced himself as Orin Beleren. He had several good points. First and for most, the bar was well aware of what was going on. She wanted to scold everyone, but she was no better. She'd allowed her emotions to carry her away for several moments... In the past she'd been passionate and her emotions ran wild, but now she had put her feelings on tight reins. For the moment at least.

"You are correct, keeping secrecy has not been done well. We need to all try and be more discreet in the future if at all possible. We each have many enemies and they will be all of our enemies from this point on. Crystal bearers were destined to be drawn together, yet once all the crystals are in one place, they are a highly valuable target." Miya had not yet actually shown her crystal to anyone, and didn't plan to until needed. It wasn't that she didn't trust her new companions, it was that they were still young, inexperienced, or both. Orin had no idea how correct he was in everything he had said. She silently prayed her experience and wisdom would be enough.

"You may call me Miya," the woman told the group. She glanced at each in turn, neither smiling nor frowning. It wasn't that she was displeased, rather her mind was whirling, deciding what she needed to tell them, what they had to know. She did not want to overwhelm them so soon, yet she needed to establish that she was not to be trifled with and she had no patience for nonsense.

"I'm sure each of you have gone through quite an ordeal to get to where you are today. Let me assure you that I've gone through just as much, if not more so." There was no arrogance in her voice, nor pride. For most of these bearers, she was twice their age... She suddenly felt very old. "However, now that the crystals have drawn us together it is time to move forward, and not look behind us." She looked at no one in particular, turning her attention to each in turn. Satisfied that she had their attention, she continued.

"First and foremost, we must become worthy of the crystals we carry. Unlocking their true potential and powers is difficult, even for someone like myself. Make no mistake, I have greater control over my crystal than any of you do at the moment, but I don't begin to embarrass myself by saying I know everything about these items. Only fools are sure of themselves." Miya paused, seemingly gathering her thoughts. "If the crystals have brought us together I can only assume a great threat approaches. With each other, we must prepare for this threat."

At this, Miya turned to the young boy who had unknowingly started the wheels of fate turning. She gave him a barely noticeable smile that soon faded. "The fate crystal is our next most important goal. Having control over our own crystals is simply not enough. I don't pretend go know where to begin looking, but we must find the shards that we lack."

Miya sat down in an unoccupied chair and felt some weight lift off her shoulders, while new weights replaced them. She was worried. Worried for the boy who was to host, but not bear, a crystal, worried for these crystal bearers and the troubles that awaited them, worried that they might question her authority and she would have to reveal more about her past than she wanted. She'd given them more than enough to think about and while there was more they would need to know, now was not the time to go into it. She merely had to now see how the news sat with the group. If everything went well, they would swiftly become traveling companions and face their trials together. If not, well, she wasn't ready to think about that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:46 pm
"Straightforward in a cryptically vague manner...I hate compromising opposites!" Suri screamed within the confines of his mind. What was said did little to appease the wellspring of questions within him, in fact, it only deemed to spawn more of them! He could feel his mind and body tensing under the tantalizing allure of the unknown. Suddenly, Suri could hear his father's voice, reciting back from his early childhood days, back when he was still all flesh and blood but for a mechanical heart that saved him from an early death. "Be still now Suri, drink too thirstily from the cup of knowledge, and you'll drown in it. You Must. Be. Patient. When exploring something new. Any other action could result in disaster for you, and others..." Though Suri hadn't moved a muscle or piston, he inwardly relaxed. His father's calm wisdom always reminded him when he was frustrated and confused.

He realised he was being selfish, yes he had questions, but who in the room didn't at this point? Suri was quite sure this was the start of a long series of mind-blowing experiences. Each would come to their own answers in time...patience...that is what was required here. Miya had taken a seat in a chair, she seemed to sag as if under a great weight, which knowledge so often was, but recovered her stoicness almost instantly. "The woman has a full suit of armor, but there are tiny chinks all around. Only for an instant can I see the other Miya beneath...Zarenkki people need a tough shell though, they take alot more damage than most." he thought contemplatively.

Holding on to the principles of his father, Suri stayed observant, as he was sure the others all had something to say in light of this new information, however insufficient Suri thought it to be.

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:04 pm
Enter- Harrier A'Cal

The moment the door shut and the many crystal guardians took their places it felt as if a weight was lifted and then replaced on Harrier's shoulders. The intense pulse from his gem ceased to give life other than the chilling feeling it always gave, but Har knew that what was about to happen was important. He leaned back against the wall, Alane beside him looking up at Miya with wide eyes- like the girl was listening to a story. Harrier, as attentive to her words as Alane, made no comment. It was true, he only now just begun his training with his Wind Crystal. And he wasn't that good with it yet. A surprise also of this 'Fate' Crystal, apparently in shards and the young Gio the holder.

The fire woman's voice was a strength in itself, capturing the attention of all the room's occupants and telling her tale amazingly as well as keeping low enough to make sure unwanted ears couldn't listen in. Harrier had long since noticed the Water and Ice bearers had made their appearance, and he evaluated their personalities and opposite bearers.

Kasumi, the Water bearer. Sweeter than most and more contained in emotion than Alane. Suri, the Thunder bearer, opposite to Kasumi. Older and more wise, he is also quite friendly...
Harrier did this with all of them, scanning and making his thoughts from their few words.

His head slumped forward from its resting position on the wall; realizing that there was a great quest in front of him. And Alane, she would refuse to be left behind without him. They would need food, water, medicine, supplies and lots of other things. But the first thing on their quest would be to get the Earth bearer, and that could take quite a while. Harrier had just noticed that he hadn't introduced himself to the newcomers. It would be what? The fourth time in one day.

He looked up to the group and cleared his throat, “Harrier A'Cal. Wind Guardian of Cicel, Tylem.”

Alane, seeing as her friend had greeted them, announced herself as well, “Alane Shoudue of Cicel. I'm not a Crystal Bearer but I plan on tagging along. Pleasure to meet you all.”

She gave a cough, having been inside so long with her sand clothes on, pulling her scarf away from herself. The sand had gotten into the fabric that was tied around her neck, and to be around the face outside, and she had accidentally inhaled some of it. Alane muttered a little curse as she unbuttoned the top notch to her dust colored cloak and swiped at the dirt, sand and dust that fell from it. While she was at it she undid the top lace to her light leather armor to let some air reach her neck. She gave a sigh of relief as she rocked back on her position on the floor and let her back touch the wall. Almost as a last minute thought she gave a late addition to her greeting, “The people in the outpost will mind their business. They're probably only interested because they finally have something interesting to tell their wives and husbands.”

Exit- Harrier A'Cal

[Ahk, slightly late post.]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:48 pm
Jolyre gazed out the window as Gio shakily tried to jump start things. Out of the corner of her eye she was Rigo step closer to her. Were all the Nero Angeal aristocracy complete idiots, or had it been contained within the Dragoni family?
"Lady Jolyre, perhaps, you can take revenge on the one who .. manipulated your father."
It was just loud enough to reach her keen Angeal ears
Her shoulders shook with a scoffing laugh. Through everything that had happened, he still used her formal title.
"I know I can, Rigo Dragoni." she replied, just loud enough for him.
She turned her head to look at him, throwing her blond locks behind her. A blue and bright gaze met it's calm opposite full on.
"And I think we both know well enough that I fully intend to." The statement came out quiet, but more forceful than she'd intended.
She returned her attention to the bearers who were now giving their names and other various input. She wasn't impressed.
The sahagin girl seemed far too innocent for the brutal world they'd been thrust into.
"Hmph, I would think the time to care for keeping our presence here a secret has long passed since the three of you decided to express your personal problems and angers out at a tavern"
Jolyre's eyes narrowed at the ice bearer, Orin Beleren. How would he react if he'd been in her boots? He'd want to know the truth straightaway. Maybe that was her downfall; she was a paradox. Completely unfeeling, yet more passionate than any other. She had the heated blood of a warrior, his ran cold with harsh knowledge. She decided that he wasn't one she could bring herself to enjoy the company of. Pity she was forced into it for the next who knows how long. Her eyes traveled along the other carriers. Harrier, who had an overall neutral impression. If they were all as calm as the Tylem ranger, this journey might be bearable. Suri, thunder wielder, and the human Alane were a little cheery for her tastes, but Jolyre found she could not begrudge them their pleasant outlook where she had none. There was Rigo, of course, who was her natural opposite. That was all that needed said. She found no need to even glance twice at Gio; doing so would just make her want to strike something...draw blood. The woman, who was speaking, seemed to have a superiority complex although she claimed not to. Jolyre acknowledged the woman's knowledge of the crystals, but who was she? Jolyre Aegis didn't follow just anyone unknowingly into war. On second thought, Jolyre didn't follow anyone. Gazing back out the window, Jolyre tried to look dignified and nonchalant. If they hadn't caught her name earlier, then tough. She wouldn't give it twice. She retreated further into the corner, glowering at the group with her head held proud.  

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

Vizzion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:14 am
Orin Beleren

After Orin had said what was on his mind he proceeded to lean against the wall and cross his arms as he listened to Miya and any others who decided to pitch in on the conversation at hand. This new comer Kasumi, she seems far too innocent for the task at hand. I wonder how she will react in a fight? Jace thought as he looked at the newcomer Kasumi from Iriem then scanned the room and observed the other people in there. He felt the glare coming from Jolyre but only decided to shrug while she was looking and held back on a comment. It does me no good to provoke one who acts rashly on her emotions. Jace thought as he did not bother to meet her gaze.

"Do not underestimate the power of curiosity. It can make people obsessed if the subject is interesting enough, and I do believe our presence is one of great interest to bystanders." Orin said in his quieter tone as he broke his silence after hearing Miya speak.

"So let me see if I got the summary of what you said. Basically, we face unknown dangers, be it small or great since I am assuming we have been gathered here for a purpose. Then, we must unlock our full potentials without a mentor or a guidebook on how to since you yourself said that you do not have full control on your crystal but you do however, have greater control. Oh and in addition to the difficult task of unlocking our powers, we must find the fate crystals which I am assuming are scattered all over the land. Did I summarize that correctly?" Orin said his voice carrying neither an angry tone or a saddened one. He was merely stating a fact to Miya and everyone that was listening.

((apparently listening to Pink Floyd while Rping is not a good thing))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games