Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Library of Ambrose (moved to Atlanis) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

"When...My body turns into a Machine...."

As he saw the egg, he smiled, grabbing the egg and laying it on the night stand next to the couch. He groaned as he closed his eyes, his body resting with his disk still on his back. He was silent, his helmet going over his head to make it darker like the night.

"....Your body will turn to Ash."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

walking to his lab stand that held his project, he got out some technology he took from the Arena and conected it to the covered area "its almost done ... i just need one more thing ..." he said as he looked at the covered area and put his hand on it with a smile then went back to work "the only thing is to figure out if i'm ready" he said to himself as he pushed a button and it returned to the Beach Temple "i'll be back" he said to the three of them "try not to wander off ... this place is easy to get lost in ... oh and ... dont touch any of the artifacts" he said as hewnt back to the Beach Temple

"... and a sword in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I nodded at wizard and I sat down thinking about black hooded person with familior scent. Neji-Nii-San... i-is it you... I-I thought your dis-disappeared along with o-others." I thought until I sencing darkness, again, with familior scent. I was about to stand up, but I felt something on my shoulder. I gasp and turn around, he's here standing. "Long time no see, Hinata-sama." He said and he seems ignoring others. I haven't move an inch, but my hands moved it own to move his black hood to reveal his face. "Who... Who are you?" I asked him curiously until I pull his hood and I got wide eyes. "EEHHHHHH!" I cried.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he heard the yelp from Hinata, Atticus opened his eyes looking at her and the man in the black hood,"Well now...let me guess....Family?"
He then chuckled as he caughed heavily, spitting white blood out of my mouth into a pot next to the couch as he groaned, seeing his blood sparkling in the pot from the magic dust inside it,"Huh....when did Edward melt?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

After his cousin reveal his face, Neji cover his ears from Hinata's yelp. He sees Atticus very serious. "Tch... watch." He said to him then look at her surprising look and poke Hinata's nose and she lean back to the ground, revealing she's passed out. "Ne-Neji... Nii-San... wha-" She said until she stopped. "My cousin hasn't change a bit." Neji said and looking at him coughing. "Hinata-sama will wake up and getting way extremely concerned about it." He said as he cross his arm bit disappointed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he looked at the two cusions fool around, he groaned, his leg still in lots of pain. He growled as he closed his eyes, his power of darkness still inside him a little,"God dammit...I'll always be a demon...No way to change that"
He then growled as his helmet covered his head, not letting anyone see his face as he took out his disk, looking at it with both hands.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga Hinata Hyuuga

Neji was about to say something to Atticus, but apparently Hinata glomping him after long recovery of uncounious. "Neji-Nii-San~!" She cried and they both fell and she's crying. "Waaah! I thought... I thought your gone wi-with others." Hinata cried with tears while hugging him. Neji eyes just twitched a bit and move his cousin to make Hyuuga stand up. "Hinata-sama, I didn't escaped in Realm of Darkness... Aunt Hikari did." He said and Hinata seems amused. "She told me that you're going to be okay, as long as you have to stick with Keyblade Bearer. I wanted to you wear this, remember this. He said to her as he place blue Wayfinder and bag on her hand.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hinata nodded and Neji made a dark portal, but before he leaves, he look at Atticus. "Take good care of my cousin." He disappeared in the portal leaving Hinata very concerned, until she look at Atticus. "Umm... a-are you okay?" She asked to Atticus.

(S-Sorry, just bit carried away for b-both Hyuugas. I have to do that, i-if they on same area)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he sighed, he tworled his disk with on finger as he hear his order and he then turned his head toward Hinata, his helmet covering his face in which was in deep thought,"Tell me...what is that star he gave you?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image

I look at the Blue Wayfinder after Atticus-san told me, but I blush embarrassing. "I-It's Wayfinder... legend says that i-if someone has Wayfinder with another for good luck and umm..." I breaking to habits by fidgeting from my shyness. "I-It's like tied together and ne-never break a connection. Neji-Nii-San has one... I-I guess he handed it to me for not br-breaking connection since he disappeared in Realm of Darkness, a-along with my sister." I explain as I sat down, but I'm still shy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he chuckled, Atticus tworled his disk in his hand, his helmet break apart back into his white armor as his head was shown,"Well...this 'Wayfinder' maybe a good idea...keep it close to you."
He then tried to get up, falling face first to the ground as he felt his left leg still burning in pain as he laid on the hard floor,"Ah crap..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image
User Image

I look at him laid on the floor, but it's makes me nervous if Wizard sees this. "Oh my gosh..." I stood up to place my Wayfinder in my bag as I fast walk to him and I kneesat. "Atticus-san... a-are you okay?" I asked him extremely concerned. This feeling I have is gone bad, since he got himself hurt from SivRaxt-san.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he groaned, trying to get up to get back to the couch, Atticus sighed, sitting on the floor as his disk was glowing on the ground, right under the night desk. He tried a couple times to get up but always falling back down to the ground. He sighed, just laying there until he looked at Hinata,"Leg is still badly injured...*sigh*...oh well.."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 am
User Image
User Image

Maybe I should've ask Aisu-san to let me borrow her ointment container, that I let her keep it for Axel-san's wound. I kept looking at Atticus-san trying to be on couch, but his injuries might get worst until he told me his leg still injured badly. I'm bit surprised from my fingertip cover bit of my lips. "Oh dear..." I replied as I look at him, but good thing it didn't shows his eyes, except his head. I'm deeply sensitive about eye contact to other people. "Y-You need help." I asked him, in case his injuries might get deeply serious, which I'm deeply worried about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:45 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he got back onto his couch, Atticus chuckled, grabbing onto his left knee as he felt around for his knee cap. When he found it, he forced it to go back into place which made a loud noice, making him groan in pain. He growled as he laid back onto his couch, opening his eyes which glowed bright green with swirls inside them,"Don't worry about a guy like me..."
He then took out a syringe, filled inside with Nanomachines as he stabbed the needle into his leg, the machines placing all the broken bones together,"Grr....So...your a heart maiden huh. Mind if I see your keyblade?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
User Image

After Atticus-san told me I'm a heart maiden and wanted to see my keyblade, my cheek got pink as I nodded, but he told me I don't have to worry about him. I shyly look down and summon Oathkeeper on my right hand.
User Image  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces