Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The End of Days, Chapter One: Decimation Men (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:20 am
Up until the sight of the giant kobold, Igneel was retreating from the zombie hoard that was perusing him despite the obvious lack of flight abilities that he obviously had. Of course they wouldn't be zombies if they could think...

"Great Mother of Draconians... What have we stumbled upon?..."

((I'd like to apologize as well for my absence. Internet access, and life in general has been slightly chaotic as of late and thanks to that I haven't had hardly any internet time, and when I do its to search for a job rather then post...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:46 pm
Eternality_Cannon
((Don't worry; you guys are going to be fine. I had something like this planned. Those explosives for the mountain are going to be important later. It's like a part in a fantasy RPG video game where the heroes run into a massively overpowered bad guy, but despite the mass own, they are rescued by another benefactor. Everything is going to be with you when you wake up. This was mainly to get rid of the people who obviously aren't posting (going from start of RP) and to allow others who got left behind and couldn't post a second chance to jump in.))

{Sounds like I don't need to worry about having Oulviina save everyone, then...}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Slave Xaccheus rolled 20 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 3, 1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4, 3, 2, 5, 6, 1, 4, 5, 5, 4 Total: 62 (20-120)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:04 pm
(Rolling damage)

With the destruction of the entire mountain, Igneel, you're wide open and in plain view. The Kobold, held in the air by some unseen force (he's using the Beholder's flight ability) sees you before you even have a chance. An unholy fury shines in his eyes, right before you're hit with a powerful spell-like ability.  
Slave Xaccheus rolled 15 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 4, 6, 1, 1, 6, 6, 5, 1, 1, 4, 5, 4, 3 Total: 54 (15-90)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:05 pm
((Rolling the rest of the dice))  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 pm
Okay, basically, you took 116 points of damage. Make a fortitude save against Massive Damage.  
Yurro rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:38 am
((Truth be told I don't see the reason behind it since all I'd be able to do is turn invisible and run away if I could. But since its Pun-pun...))

Fort Save: 9+14=23  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:11 pm
((Pun-Pun can increase his speed, see invisibility, and reach through planes to kill you, and he has every printed power in the D&D multiverse. There is no running, only dying horribly. I just wanted to play it according to what rules I remembered to put in (sorry for the lack of initiative, everybody).))

You manage to avoid the severe trauma from the Massive Damage taking its toll on you. Pun-Pun nails you with a Rank 2000 Mass Divine Blast. You explode in a shower of char-broiled, draconic confetti, as does everything within a 100,000 foot radius on this plane.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:30 pm
{I'd judge that at least the vast majority of the flying city we were supposed to destroy....so we accomplished our mission, right? smile }  

jennibert

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:10 am
((Yup!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:53 am
{Well, at least we died successfully, then.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:59 am
((Well that was fun... Survived an attack from Pun-Pun can now be added to my list of accomplishments xd

Now its time to just sit back, grab a few souls, and do the bidding of Tiamat's will in her lair stationed in the Abyss... sweatdrop lol j/k))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:29 pm
((In order: Yeah, I guess you DID manage to destroy it, albeit being mass pwn'd in the process, and according to what I've got, Tiamat lives in Hell.

Now, then. I'll get to work on part 2!))  

Slave Xaccheus

Jacior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:39 pm
((Success through mass vaporazation... that's new))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:08 pm
((Guess DM's can be funny that way.))  

Slave Xaccheus

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:19 pm
Eternality_Cannon
((In order: Yeah, I guess you DID manage to destroy it, albeit being mass pwn'd in the process, and according to what I've got, Tiamat lives in Hell.

Now, then. I'll get to work on part 2!))

((First Layer of the 9 Hells to be precise. And Draconians explode naturally when they die, into a puddle of acid in my case...))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff