Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Captive Planet and Person [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:21 pm
[J]ames
James watched as Echo exited, nodding to her. At least she looked better now. "Find the pad of paper and pen in the desk in your room. There should be two pads. They are identical. One is for your personal use, and one is for the use during my meetings. Make sure to label them...I am going to take my shower now." He told her, walking into the bathroom. Nice, she had cleaned up after herself.

The fae took a deep breath, closing the door and locking it once he was inside. He stripped down out of his clothes and turned on the shower quickly. Taking another breath, he got into the steamy shower, washing his body carefully. As he finished with washing his body, he cleansed his hair and got out, drying off with a scarlet towel that had already been hanging on the towel rack for his own use. The towel had his initials embroidered into it in elegant script in the lower right hand corner.

Once dry, he dressed into a long sleeved white dress shirt, and khaki colored slacks. He went to the sink and brushed his teeth with his own tooth brush before exiting, and he walked into his bedroom, happy to be prepared.
Good, she knows that she has to clean up after herself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo heard her master's voice listening to him talk about note pads and what not. She heard him urn on the shower, during those minutes she got out the two note pads and a pen. Labeling them she smiled but that smile didn't last. As soon her face formed into a smile it vanished into a dully expression. 'A note pad of my own.' Echo picked up the pencil and the meeting note pad and walked towards her master's room. She double checked if she had everything-- perfect.

Echo met up with her master as he came out in a long sleeved white dressed shirt and a khaki colored slacks. She stood there next to his bed not saying a word.

User Image

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:11 pm
[J]ames
James nodded to Echo, walking out of his bedroom. He silently motioned for her to follow and began to walk down the hall. "The things that I had in the bathroom and in your room will be transferred to your room at my home during my breakfast meeting." He told her, walking out towards the exit of the ship. The door was open; James stepped out off the ship onto Fayne, where the sun was shining brightly. "This is Fayne. My home planet." His voice was more delicate than usual, perhaps just for explanatory purposes. Still, he did not slow as he approached a transportation vessel.
Fayne...now it is time for business.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo nodded following her master, she listened to his words she felt she didn't need to record that her belongings will be transferred to another place. She didn't really care will she was or how she was treated or what her belongings were. She was just a slave after all.

"This is Fayne. My home planet." His words floated her head, she gazed a the blazing sun. It was so bright, everything felt warm and even her master's voice grew softer. She continued to follow him listening and not saying a word.

User Image

polarisyn

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:22 pm
IvoryEpiphany
If You Wish To Look Upon Me

••.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤ Carmenn❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••
══════════════════════════════════

Carmenn had hurried along his side to the port where they were boarded. The journey seemed forever, and during which, the exhaustion must have overcame her and she had succumbed to slumber in his arms.

When they had arrived, she had woken up briefly just enough to be guided to a place to sleep. Once again she was overran with exhaustion. She felt and slept like a china doll, fragile and fakely. She had never had a pleasant sleep since she left, but as she slept, at least she was peaceful.

══════════════════════════════════

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 pm
[J]ames
James entered a large mansion with Echo trailing behind, speaking to one of the servants. "Prince James." He told the servant, who then led him to a large meeting room. As they entered, James took a seat at one of the heads of the table, the seat to his immediate left open for Echo. Hopefully, she would realize that that was her seat for this meeting.
Professional business only.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo followed she kept a record that her master was a prince and from what she heard the prince of Air Fae. Following her master she gripped her note pad and pen, 'I should not make mistake. No mistake, or I might make my master disappointed and embarrassed.'

Echo cleared her mind and sat next to her master staying silent she readied her pen.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:12 pm
[J]ames
The others quickly got down to business when James sat down. Calling for the chef, they ordered her to prepare the breakfast while they spoke. The first item of business was the daily report of each kingdom, which went over rather well. There was only one problem, the water fae were upset about the earth fae moving into their territory.
Only one problem.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo nodded she started writing neat cursive, her pen flying across the page it looked like she wasn't even writing at all. She kept her pace and listened to the meeting. She felt like that it wasn't a problem for the earth fae to move into the water fae's territory.

They could work together since the earth fae controls the elements of earth the water fae can use their power to help grow the plants.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:48 pm
[J]ames
James sighed lightly. "The Earth Fae should stick to their own territory. We need all the rivers that we can have. Of course, this isn't me giving permission for the Water Fae to take more territory. No, everything is evenly split as to create the most harmony. I'm sure that my brother would agree with me when I say that everything should remain as it is. I will, however, make note of this and speak to Jane of it. For today, please keep to your own territories, and wait for further information." He couldn't make any exact decisions on land feuds because he was only the Prince, and they all knew that. However, he could speak to Jane about each complaint.

"Next item of business?" He questioned of them, his voice solid and commanding. One of the Seasonal Fae mentioned the coming of the next season, and the fact that the celebrations had still not been scheduled. James couldn't help but roll his eyes. Such a trivial matter. Yet, it fell under his duties as Prince to manage this sort of thing. "Well, then. I suppose we should hold the Autumnal ball in the kingdom of the Earth Fae this season, as it is their turn. Of course, we would need their King to accept." He eyed the King of the Earth Fae, who shook his head severely in response. It seemed that he was upset by the current decision about the territories.
Lovely, looks like this feud is going to cause a war. Sounds fun.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:33 am
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo wrote everything down noting that his brother was the king and he would talk to him about the territories. Everything was going great so far. Echo didn't want to cause any much attention since she was just a human it was quite weird for her to be a human and a secretary, but whatever does.

Keeping her eyes peeled at the notepad and her notes she kept her ears open. 'The ball. Master Vincent held tons and tons of balls. But they didn't sound as interesting as the Autumnal ball.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:42 pm
[J]ames
James sighed lightly, turning to the King of the Water Fae. "Will the Water Kingdom take on the responsibilities, then?" The Water Fae nodded in response, looking at James. "I believe that concludes this meeting." James said as the servants brought out food and first served the fae, then the personal servants that sat next to each.
Everything is settled- for now.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo finished writing it felt so nice to be writing again, the tension in her fingers were gone, she felt her writing rage was back. Standing still and silent she look down at her notepad not wanting to cause any unwanted stares. 'Master really knows how to compromise.'

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image Zack Skull

Zack sat against the back of his cage. He was only wearing black, tore, shorts and nothing else. His hands chained together and laying on the floor. His neck was chained to a wall behind the cage. His head was down looking towards the floor of the cage. If you looked at him you'd think he was dead. His heart beat was slow, his breathing faint and his skin pale.

Zack had scars all over his body. surprisingly none on the face though. He had not eaten in a few days, on account he punched the slave seller in the face. He laughed about it then but now he kinda regretted it. But hey he would prefer to die then to sever some stuck up a*****e of a master.

People would walk past the cage and look at him and the price, only 170$. You'ed think people would jump at an offer like that, and they did. But as soon as they read the little disruption about him they would turn and be on their way. The description read 'Vary disobedient, hostile, may run away. He can be used as a punching bag though, but will fight back.

After a while, and some more people moved on to other slaves. The slave seller slapped on a new price '125$'. But again people would come read the description and move on.

xXTheFirstZeroXx

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:57 pm
[J]ames
James took his first bite, then tapped Echo's hand. At that point, he hoped she'd direct her attention at her food. He continued to eat, eying Echo to see what she was doing.
She had better begin to eat quickly here.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff