Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prisoner of an Unknown Fate (1X1 Roleplay) (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus laughed as well, but soon grabbed some dishes that were his, taking them to the sink, spraying water on them from the faucet. He started to clean the dishes for her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:43 am
Çhantal M¥rtlë Rook:;

Chantal looked at him oddly as he washed. "Hey? Hey! Hold on, you don't need to do that." She laughed lightly and touched the pate in his hands to get him to stop. "There's a kitchen staff to do that, besides we have stuff to do. Come one." She pulled lightly on his sleeve.

{[ooc: . . .]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:53 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her and nodded, moving away from the sink and following her towards the door."Well, okay...if you say so...." He said to her softly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:23 pm
Çhantal M¥rtlë Rook:;

First peeking out the door, Chantal never let up her grip on Sirinus's sleeve. The coast was clear, she pulled, half dragging him down the hall towards the training room.

Well not room so much as cave.
It was a large dug out cavern, completely man made and fortified by boulders and heavy planks. The smell of the earth comforted Chantal as she pulled Sirinus in, almost pushing him to the center of the room before shutting the heavy doors. She panted slightly from the weight and leaned against the cool wood. "Okay," She took and deep breath, trying to calm her breathing. "Time for a little training."

{[ooc: weird how you gave me a one liner and I came up with that sweatdrop I amaze myself sometimes]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:05 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her, wondering why she was peeking inside the room, still holding him by the sleeve, but he figured it was to make sure her father didn't come down the halls or something. Soon, they came to a room, around the size of a cave and wasn't much to look at. He looked around for a moment and wondered what purpose this room served. Then he found out. He looked to her and asked,"Uh, what do you mean by training?" He asked her curiously, hoping she wasn't using him as target practice or something.

((Eh, well, I came back after that! xD))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff