Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:03 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker watched the guys, Seth and Ritter, get all close.
It was weird to him.
He had always stayed in the little town with his dad and they never had any guy-on-guy couples.
He went to the movie menu on the TV and started looking through the movie titles.
No one really talked to him.
They just acknowledged his idea for a movie.
Eh... he was fading anyways.
His high would crash him in about 30 minutes... so he wouldn't have to deal with too much right now.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageSilence. Ritter's was put to silence. That was all he could hear, with exception of the words 'I love you' lingering in his mind. The phrase paralyzed him. He tensed a bit not looking at Seth. These words horrified him.
Love. All Ritter wanted was love. But now that he had it, it made him feel a bit lost. Like a fish out of water. For so long he wanted this feeling. Love.
He repeated the words in his mind. The more he heard it in his head the more accepted he felt of it. Love. This can truly be it.
It's been a couple of seconds of silence between them and he knew the Seth probably thought that Ritter didn't feel the same but he was just scared. Ritter looked deep into Seth eyes. Such a beautiful shade of blue. Like ice piercing into Ritter's heart, filling it with warmness. And love.

"I love you, too."
Ritter whispered back, kissing Seh like never before. He wasn't going to let Black Ritter destory this. Never again.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson looked at Savvy "Sounds like the best celebration to me"She smiled, taking a bite of her cake and licking some icing off her finger, frowning softly. "No horror? Alrighty then, im up for anything then."She said, not minding that they wouldn't watch a horror movie, a comedy or a romance was good too. She just felt like watching a movie "I think we should try a romantic comedy, we could all use a good laugh."She chuckled, laying down on the bed and watching the titles on the screen as Decker flipped through them. "Hey Deck, you've been out before us, any good recommendations?"She asked, rolling over so she was looking at him upside down. She figured he would know more than anyone else, maybe Krysta would. "Or Krysta. Do either of you have any idea's?"She asked, maybe they would all have to take a trip to the movies together when they had a chance. Get to know each other better, or at least let Krysta and Decker get to know them better. Thinking about future plans she crawled off the bed, grabbing her firefly jar and walking to a plant near the window, letting him crawl onto it. It would need plants to live and she didn't want to let him outside and loose him so he would stay there. She set the jar down and made her way back to the bed, nibbling on her ice cream and waiting for everyone elses opinion.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:35 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth had felt doubt sinking in as Ritter didn't reply.
And when he looked back at Ritter a smile came to his face.
He heard his words repeated and smiled more.
He kissed Ritter back holding his face and pulling him closer.
His life had changed in one day...
He had fallen in love with the most amazing person in the world...
At least to him.
He kissed Ritter more and played with his hair.
He knew Ritter would try hard to keep Black Ritter down...
And he was going to be there to help.
For as long as he could...
He looked over to Jacky and smiled.
"I like romance.", he murmured.
He picked Ritter up and went and sat on the bed with her.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:08 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled. "Thanks, I guess." she smiled listening to those on the other side of the wall and smiled. She was kinda happy she wasn't dealing with that havoc.

"I have a little money my grandmother had sent to me. I'll be getting payments for the next fifty years and I want to have us eatting good. Subway and McDonald's is going to kill us all...." she said writing down the rest of the list and looked up at him.

"If our wakeup call is going to be so early and he's expecting to be on the road, then you and I should probably go shopping. I'll go tell them and we can can go across the street and get these." she smiled as she sat up to go ask the rest of them if they needed any fresh food, but that wasn't before she kissed Jake on the cheek and blushed.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:10 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker tilted his head.
"Um. I'm not always in the right mind when it comes to movies. I rarely watch something unless it has blood in it.", he chuckled.
He looked over at Jacky leaning back to look at him and smiled.
He blew her a kiss and then picked up his bag and got his cell phone out.
"Tomorrow I'm reintroducing you guys to electronics. Cell phones. Maybe a laptop. And some basic stuff. We always need to be in touch in case someone gets lost. We'll be getting quite a few miles out in the morning. So everyone needs to get up when room service calls."
He leaned back on his bed and played with his phone.
He put the remote on the tale in case someone wanted to flip through and look at the descriptions.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Krysta had finised her cake and ice cream in a flash. She then turned to Savannah and started braiding her hair. Humming, Krysta giggled at the affection Seth and Ritter were giving each other. Ah, young love. Then she turned to look at Jackson.
"THE DARK KNIGHT!!! WE SHOULD WATCH THAT!!"
Krysta exlcaimed a bit too overly excited. Acknowledging what Jackson said, she laughed at her self.
"Heh heh, oh, you wanted a romance comedy."
Krysta continued to braid Savannah's hair.
"I heard 'I Love you, Man' was a pretty funny movie."
Krysta smiled eyeing Ritter and Seth

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

"Your right we should get up to tell them we'll get this stuff. And maybe they will have some more stuff to add." The noise next door made him a bit leery, but he was thankful that Kairi was the quiet type. When she kissed him on the cheek he blushed a little bit and thanks to Max he reached up and cupped her face gently then kissed her lips. Whether Max was bad or not, he did at least give him courage sometimes. He pulled back a bit with a flush on his cheeks and a smile. "Lets go see them now..." He stood up with a stretch and followed her out the door. Their door was wide open and he took the letter from her gently. "Let me talk for you." He knew she didnt use her voice much so he would at least help be her voice. He stuck his head into the room to see everybody was in there talking about movies and eating cake. He looked back at her and chuckled. "They're teeth will go bad...your right we do need these." Sticking his head back in he spoke up. "Hey guys, Kairi and I are gonna head to the store across the street and pick up some groceries. We have a list but does anybody need something that isnt on it?"

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

Jackson chuckled at Seth and winked at him. She could practically feel the love radiating from Seth and Ritter. She looked to Decker and blinked "Gore movies? New best friend."She joked, blushing when he blew a kiss at her and she pursed her lips. Looking away from him and toward the firefly. He was going to make her question herself about the whole, space thing. He was flirting with her and she didn't know what to do about it. She had spent 4 years in HMI, and she had never really interacted with anyone in any actual relationship kind of thing. She had always been joking with Seth. She scratched at her cheek, she had never used a cell phone, she had been on the computer for shopping and things but that was about it. She laughed at Krysta "Batman! Lets! The joker has always been a favorite of mine."She chuckled "It doesn't really matter to me what we watch, im up for anything that isn't a chick flick."She said honestly, raising her hands in defense "As much as I liked the Notebook, im not big on sappy stuff."She said, shrugging. She had never been a girly girl or a chick flick person, ever. She just didn't enjoy them very much.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter loved Seth's kisses. Ritter loved Seth's hands playimg with his hair. Ritter the body bing held close to him. Ritter loved the soul that's heart is beating next to his. Seth was his Everything now. And nothing else seemed to matter at the moment.
Ritter let out a small yelp when Seth picked him up and planted him on the bed with Jackson. Then he looked at Decker, blowing her a kiss

"Looksh like shomebody elsehs turn to celebrate."
Ritter said jokingly. The air was cleared. No one was fighting anymore.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:55 pm
So you Can see My Face

Kairi tucked her body against his as he spoke. She smiled as he hel his hand around her and she couldn't help but smile and let him talk. She was happy they had fixed their problems as she blushed and toyed with her hair and her cheeks turned crimson red.

((Sorry for the short post))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:01 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth whistled at Decker and Jacky.
"Go get em', Jack.", he chuckled.
He kissed Ritter again and flopped down on the bed.
He looked over to Jake and Kairi.
"Groceries? But we'll be getting to our first real stop tomorrow? Why not wait? We'll have a refrigerator when we get there and if we don't make it we can always get enough real food to last us through one night. I'm not sure it'd be a good idea for you to go across the street when we're not too far from the place that wants us put away. They could be looking for us. And you guys could use a celebration too, eh?"
He pulled Ritter to lay beside him and kissed him again, playing with his snakebites.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

Jake looked at Kairi for a moment and whispered in her ear lightly with a smile on his face. "So we should wait right...but do we want to stay in the room with them? They are our friends...well except the other two." He gently squeezed her loving the feel of her body against his own.
"You moron, take this moment to go and get it on. We ache for some kind of physical action and.." Jake bit his lip to silence Max up again. Courage he could give yes, but Jake was too shy to even try doing that one. He did feel a bit hungry for the cake. "So lets wait til we get to the rest stop, or do you want to get them now?" He wrapped his other arm about her in an embrace.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

Jackson blushed, looking at Ritter in shock "N-no!"She shrieked, it wasn't like that! It was just a joke right? She bit her lip and glanced at Decker "It was just a joke right Decker?"She said, hoping he wouldn't ******** with her right now, she wasn't a relationship person, she was always the friend figure and he was just messing with her because he knew she didn't like it. She turned away "He was just messing with me."She murmured "Were just friends."She stuck her tongue out at her tow friends, refusing to believe her and Decker were anything but friends, they had only met a few hours ago! She was over thinking it now and ran her hands through her bangs, frustrated she had let her bother her and hadn't just went with it as a joke.
"Oh come now dear, your going to let this bother you?"
"Maybe you do like him, it had never bothered you with Seth."
"He's right, you didn't"
"This is different."
"How so? Because you think of Decker as more than a friend?"
"No!"
"Sure hun, whateva' you say."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm
So you Can see My Face

Kairi saw his logic and blushed a little that she hadn't thought of that. She nodded listening to Jake whispered and shivered against him and nodded. She understood him and signed I love you again and nodded that she agreed with him. Then slowly she spoke as she signed that she'd stay with him. she was a little hungry herself.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games