Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:16 pm
;D
If the posse agrees to a short time-skip it may be granted.
The others can catch up eventually.
But I'd like to try and get through the classes without actually taking all those hours.
If you agree post a heart.
If not... >.> Post green face.
If you'd like to wait a bit longer post the sunglasses guy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:18 pm
[[I wanted to see what happened with Seth.. But ok <3 heart heart ]]  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 pm
XD
So anxious to see?
I'll post the conclusion.
So you won't be clueless.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 pm
class time sucks, nuff said heart  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:24 pm
(stuck. >.< heart <.< oooh a heart....edible....yumm))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:25 pm
||Bloooppp heart ||

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:29 pm
Enough Votes.
We has time-skip now.
>.<
Sorry to those who gets no opinion.
Floopy still loves all her RPers.
;D

We skip to...... It be....

11:30.
30 minutes before munchy time!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

Jake walked out of the class shaking his head. He was confused why they did these classes in this place at all. Though he had managed to only bite his knuckle only a few times while in class so maybe he didnt do it enough for the man to pay attention. And he also bit his lip a few times as well since it was more easy to hide as if he was concentrating. He felt proud that he had himself well. Max had made only one appearance during class but he had done nothing more than mock the teacher than fall back into the abyss of his mind. The voices were now going at it as they discussed the class and Jake was starting to get a headache from all them yelling at once. "Come on guys cut me some slack..." But they didnt listen and kept up their tirade. It was only thirty minutes or so before chow again so he headed to his room to drop off his books.

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:39 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
================================================

When Kairi followed Max out of the "classroom" she was still trembling as much as she had been and she pulled the sleeves over her wrist to hide the accidental cuts from her nails that she had unconciously dug into her wrist. She didn't like those. She had spent a majority of counting the tiles or focusing on everything but the fact that she was stuck in a room with two boys.

She walked in time with Max. "Deal." she whispered in reply to the deal he proposed before class. She wouldn't have to deal with talking to them and he'd get out of here sooner.

She looked around the main socializing area. The tables remained as they had been at breakfast and the sunlight was beginning to hurt her eyes as she shivered. She took a seat at a table that'd seat four of them. She figured Jake and Jacky as she had heard her be called could join them if they wished. She felt awkward and still trembled in fear and to be honest wasn't all that hungry.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

After hours of beating and questioning Seth was too weak to pick his head up.
He had got past one question more than he had last time.
Which all came down to the conclusion they couldn't fix.
He had been sexually abused by his parents and then raped at some point by someone.
He had only been 8 whenever the rape occurred and there was no telling what his parents had done to him.
The doctors left and some nurses came in to dilute Seth from the medications.
They helped him into a wheelchair and cleaned him up before taking him back to his room.
They made Ritter stay in the room with him and told him that if anything bad happened to come get them.
Seth sat up when they left and moved into the corner of his bed.
It was out of camera's reach.
He hugged himself and looked at Ritter.
"I'm so sorry I drug you in there.", he whispered.
His face was swollen and one of his eyes was black.
They gave him some pills for the pain and swelling.
Seth felt terrible for bringing Ritter into it.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:47 pm
Angel-Savy
[[But! D= What about what happened with Seth?! Y~Y]]

D;
It's there, love.
Just a shortened up version.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:53 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah had her arms folded across her chest, covering the scars she had opened, and the new cuts on her arms during class. She needed to break this habit. She walked next to Nathan on their way to lunch. He was very silent, and she was starting to wonder if he didn't like her.

She heard the voices of many people coming from the area they were heading. She stopped, tugging Nathan to a stop as well. Fear tugged at her as she listened to the noise of the many people. She didn't want to think about how many people were out there, just around the corner.

Her hands slid over her ears gently as she started to hum to herself, closing her eyes.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:55 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•

Kairi watched as some more of the others dragged their books back to their room while she simply sat. Her room was too lonely. It was too white, too bright and too lonely right now. So she just sat there and rocked herself back and forth. Again she went to her world of satanic writing.

This time it had seemed like she was just going to give in. she didn't care anymore. she just rocked and wrote. Completely oblivious to the world around her. She wrote dark things, nearly a satanic script had someone read it. But again it was brilliantly crafted. She looked at it and wished she had a blade, she wanted to feel the real extacy of cutting again and the thought made the blood pour into her mouth from her biting her lip.

•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•X•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson let out a sigh as she left the room and glanced at Jake. She was gong to die with his constant biting! She had been distracted but she pulled through without screaming or having to run out. She had indeed made her lips bleed but the teacher didn't notice luckily.
"You drew in half the class love."
"Indeed you did, and as nice as those designs looked you should pay attention."
"I was paying attention. I know everything that went on."
She did, whether they thought she payed attention or not. She watched Jake head towards his room and she bit harder at her lips going to her own and setting her books away, figuring she would ask if she could get permission to get a sewing machine and some fabric. She would love it so much to be able to try and bring her designs to life instead of just starring at them on paper. She remembered Seth and her lip started bleeding again when she bit it. Sucking at it and making her way back towards Seth's room she wondered how far he had gotten this time, or how beat up he was. Seeing his room she let go of her lip and gently knocked on the door with her knuckles "Seth, it's Jackson. Can I come in?"

══════════════════════════════════
I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games