Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Gaian Wedding Chapel Incorporated~ [?]

Back to Guilds

Celebrate or get Married on Gaia in style, while having fun, and at a low cost! 

Tags: Wedding, Chapel, Party, Events, Planning 

Reply ღ Level Seven: The Playroom [Open]
GWCI Members Intro Thread [Introduce yourselves here!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh hai!
  Oh hai! (+1)
View Results
SexyLilacBabe rolled 20 100-sided dice: 57, 47, 13, 16, 26, 39, 45, 57, 27, 53, 92, 65, 82, 75, 58, 21, 50, 96, 10, 74 Total: 1003 (20-2000)

SexyLilacBabe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:58 pm
I'm new here. My Name Is.....CuteCandiiCane.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:13 pm
Hey hey! It's Kousetsu. I like cakes made out of rainbow's and smiles and my wish is that we can all be happy! (Lolz to the people who know where that's from)

Uhm! I like White things.. White and gold, As you can see from my avatar switches. It's usually all frilly and stuff and.. cha. :3

I like to think of myself as the Guardian of the Winter's Forest. biggrin And my Owl's name, is.. Glen. Glen Coco. 4 FOR YOU GLEN COCO! You go Glen CoCo. :3

Anywho.. Um.. Yeah, Insert longer introduction here with friendly request to become friends? Cha. :]  

Kousetsu Hitsugaya

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:23 am
Hey, I'm Kez Mani. I am a huge Nicktoons fan. The love of my life is SlenderLouie. I like to read, write, and roleplay  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 am
Hi I'm Hoshina_Utau120, most people call me Utau. I just joined and this looks really fun. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to roleplay.

User 27010129

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Whitemokona52

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:31 pm
Um, hai. The name's whitemokona52. 3nodding I like writing and drawing and dancing and playing music and listening to music and rambling on and on endlessly with conversations on gaia, and.....ahahah xd Oh, but I find this site like smoking or something, I just can't quit even when I have hw.. sweatdrop Ugh. Well my grades haven't dropped yet, so that just proves how awesome I am blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:22 am
Hai, I'm Millie. I live in the UK. I have lots of interests, which I've listed in the L Zone. I'm very friendly and chatting. Erm....I like chocolate...  

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

angelababy107

Vice Captain

Beloved Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:57 pm
C h e r r yADE xx
Hai, I'm Millie. I live in the UK. I have lots of interests, which I've listed in the L Zone. I'm very friendly and chatting. Erm....I like chocolate...

Welcome to the GWCI. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:39 pm
Hi all, I'm TDA. How are you?  

The Devils Aphrodite

the_vampire_witch13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:50 pm
Hellooo biggrin I'm Erica but friends call me Neo xd I'm 15, engaged in rl, in love, and I like reading, writing, swimming, and italian food exclaim and i REALLY LOVE MUSIC heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:57 am
Hello, I'm royal22 and as you can see I quite enjoy being an elf. I love reading, writing, drawing (even though I'm not very good), and playing Sims 3. As it's summer time and I can't find a job it seems all I do is the above, in addition to being on Gaia :]  

royal22

Your Uncle Grandpa

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:06 pm
You can call me Jake, Brother J, Odin, Captain, or Fallout.

I love raeggae, beards, mountainbiking and paintball. Oh, I also love it when the narwhal bacons. Do any of you know when it bacons again by chance?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:05 pm
Fallout D-Day

I love raeggae, beards, mountainbiking and paintball. Oh, I also love it when the narwhal bacons. Do any of you know when it bacons again by chance?

Hi Jake! 4laugh
Also.... User Image
.... ninja it bacons at midnight... ninja

angelababy107

Vice Captain

Beloved Kitten

Your Uncle Grandpa

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:56 am
angelababy107
Fallout D-Day

Hi Jake! 4laugh
Also.... User Image
.... ninja it bacons at midnight... ninja

Miss... you've just proved yourself as extremely awesome! mrgreen
Oh, and thanks for actually checking the forums in your guild and replying. That's pretty amazing considering how big your guild is.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:45 am
Hai! My name is 0-Azula-0 and I hope to be an active member of this community again.

I like playing the Sims 3, and the Sims 3: Pets on the Xbox 360. I like drawing, writing, and other various activities. Avatar: The Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra are my favorite TV show and I will never get tired of cartoons.. ever. I also love history, especially the history of Queens.  

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

ღ Level Seven: The Playroom [Open]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas