Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:12 pm
((Ah yes, this is known as 'Awwww Snap!' at least where I'm from.))

Centaris caught Xaio's voice, no matter what it was enough to push him into action. He got up from his spot, briefly having to put his hand out to keep from falling. His talons made heavy scratching on the floor as he hurried up the stairs. "What's happening?" He called through the door. For now he was going to stay polite , despite suspicions that Fairheart might have tried something. "Are you okay, Xaio?" He called trying to open the door once, but finding it locked. He felt like immediately accusing Fairheart of trying something, but left the door on its hinges.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:51 pm
Kummar's hand was pushed away from Gareth from the wind attack, but Kummar didn't stop trying to get him. He saw the bow of light and tried dodging the arrows as best he could, but arrows were much harder to dodge. "Ah!" he said as one hit him right in the leg, forcing him onto three legs now. With that moment of failing to dodge the arrows, two more hit him. One got him in the shoulder while another dug into the side of his neck. The pain was intense, but he ignored it as best as he could and lunged for Gareth again. Normally, he would use more dangerous attacks to try and stop Gareth, but this time Gareth wasn't as much of a danger and Kummar really didn't want to hurt him.  

Derpzilla88

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:21 pm
Gareth frowned he hadn't wanted to have to hurt anyone to get out but Kummar had taken alot from him. He sighed he knew he couldn't launch of another set of attacks successfully so he clapped his hands together and made a ball of aura he then slammed it into the ground and it exploded out blasting anything in it's path. A loud kaboom could be herd for a long distance. He then collapsed his body was heavily burned since the attack hit him as well. He had unfortunatly miscalculated and over did it. He was now barely concious but couldn't move. He only hoped it had stunned Kummar and he could recover before Kummar could do anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 pm
The explosion Gareth caused hit Kummar hard as well, but not nearly as hard as it had gotten Gareth. In the confusion of the explosion, and terrible ringing in his ears that temporarily stunned him, Kummar stumbled forward and fell down to the ground. However, he was not stunned for long and saw Gareth laying on the ground. Quickly, Kummar's front claw shot out and he grasped Gareth in his hand. "Got you." he said, smiling at his success.
Unfortunately, Kummar's victory didn't last long. The explosion from Gareth's last attack, combined with the rest of the two's brief fight, had taken it's toll on the immediate structure of the rooms they were in. As soon Kummar had taken hold of Gareth, he felt several "somethings" fall on his head. He looked up and saw that the ceiling above him was falling apart and the stone blocks that made it up were coming down. "You're kidding me..." he said as he still looked up. That was all he managed to say before the stone blocks fell on him. He would have rolled out of the way, but was stopped short as one stone block slammed down on his head. His head hit the ground with a large thud, with the stone block on top. Through a muscle reaction, his grip on Gareth went limp and he was released. Several more stone blocks fell down on top of him, burying his body some more, but Kummar was not dead. He was moving slightly, trying to get some of the blocks off of him before Gareth could get away.

((So, uh, who won the bet? XD I like making things complicated.))  

Derpzilla88

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm
(I think Kummar won because Gareth can't get very far in his state)

Gareth frowned as Kummar grabbed him he had thought that would be the end of it until parts of the ceiling fell. He looked over at the dragon as he was freed. He tried to force himself up but his body was barely able to move. He looked over at Kummar he could see that he was still getting out. He sighed he had lost and even if he wanted to he knew he couldn't fight in his condition. He knew he wouldn't get far besides where had he thought he could make it. He knew he could always get away later once he had rested up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:44 pm
Fairheart walks over to the door then looks down on his sleeve to spot a little wet spot, but he ignores it as he opens the door for Centaris. "Chill, chill..." He pulls him in by his arm and shuts the door once he's in, locking it once again. "Yeah, you better be in here... I told Xaio... well, mainly everything."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:50 pm
((Meh, alright. It feels weird having Kummar actually succeed.))

Although half concious, Kummar slowly managed to get the rubble off of him. The large block that had landed on his head was saved for last to remove for some reason. Once he was free, he got up shakily, shaking his body almost like a dog would to get the last of the rubble off of him. "Ugh, what was I doing again?" he asked himself, rubbing his head that was still pounding with pain. There was an extremely large and deep gash across his face that he was currently failing to notice as it bled heavily. He looked down and saw Gareth on the ground, quickly reminding him of what he had been doing just a few moments ago. "Oh right. Time to come back Gareth." he said as he picked his weakened foe off the ground.
Kummar slowly limped back into the main part of the castle with Gareth in hand. He went back up to the room that he had put Gareth in earlier and set him back down on the bed. "You'll stay here until Centaris comes back." he said. This time, however, Kummar sat in front of the door, ignoring his wounds and pounding headache, to make sure that Gareth didn't sneak away. Every few seconds Kummar would have to look away so he could wipe away the blood that was continually running into his right eye. I need a nap after this. I feel so disoriented. I guess that's what happens when a ton or so of stone falls on your head. he thought.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:56 pm
Centaris sighed hanging his head slightly. "Then I guess that means you admitted my love for Xaio for me. I hadn't wanted you to do that... because I felt it would be too impersonal. Though I am not mad. Just a little embarrassed I didn't say it myself." His voice was low, but he was still clear. The massive commotion that echoed through the castle was ignored. Centaris figured it was just Gareth and Kummar brought to fighting it out. "Though I admittedly am not sure what to do right now." Centaris clutched the piece of paper he had been holding in his hand all this time just a little tighter. All his ancestor's notes were on it. Thankfully in the dragons' language. Making it of little cause even if he was found to be holding it.  

Darastri lexex

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:08 pm
Looking up startled for his fast approuch, she had opened her mouth to respond, but nothing came out. Instead Fairheart confronted the issue by dragging Centaris in with them, still locking the door. Her body began to shake with nerves as her eyes flickered and forth from the two since she now knew they both liked her, and they were both in the same room discussing the issue. "You t-two are...complicated..." Her voice had finally picked up a bit in volume to admit it to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:09 pm
((Lol... it sez "You admitted my love for me."
He loves himself. xd ))

Fairheart shakes his head and turns away from Centaris for a few seconds to think. His anger began to come back, but as soon as he balls his fist he opens it back up, trying to settle down because Xaio was right there. He said in a low tone, still facing away "I didn't want to tell her myself, either... but it needed to be said... and what's done is done... so... Well, we need to work something out..." He didn’t look at either Xaio or Centaris, now that Xaio knew Centaris has feelings for her too… she might end up being with Centaris, witch makes him want to kill him there… but if he killed him then Xaio would surly never be with him. He’s in a tight spot now.  

Shadowing Death

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:24 pm
((I saw that too xD Hehehe...you narcissistic b*****d xD Kidding kidding... ))

"How could we work something out involving such a serious emotion!" She blurted out before falling back onto the bed with tear bubbling once more from her eyes. "I couldn't decide..It's horrid to admit." Rolling over to her side facing the headboard, Xaio snagged a pillow and hugged it to her tightly as if everything in the world were right again. "I think...I'll become mute again" Before the trip last time to the dragon world, she rarely ever talked and it worked out ok...so why not bring it back?

((Oie Vay, such a drama queen))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:33 pm
((I don't know what you two are smoking, I don't see it ^o=o^))

Centaris stopped himself from saying anything to bold after Xaio spoke of not speaking. "Maybe it is better you are with Fairheart. Being with me would incur some major life changes. I don't know if you would be willing to go through with that." Centaris stopped from going further with it. Especially with Fairheart in the room, only if Xaio asked what exactly he was talking about would he go on.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:37 pm
((Don't worry. I got what you mean the first time.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:56 pm
((Oh I got it the first time too, but it was funny to point out.))

Fairheart turns back to Xaio once she began to tear up again. He sighs before he sits on the bed by Xaio's head and tries to calm her down by wiping away the tears from her face with a spare handkerchief. He said nothing about Centaris's recommendation, because he was shocked... yet didn't show it, as if he didn't hear.  

Shadowing Death

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:19 pm
((I'm smoking whatever you're having babeh cool ))

Staring in disbelief at Centaris, she began shaking her head, even after Fairheart to comfort her like many times before. She wanted to question him, but decided to keep her lips sealed as best a possible. Instead all she could do was bury her face into the pillow she clutched and kick her feet abit in self rebellion but after stopping the kicking, she remained tense for only a moment more before calming down, sitting up, gently hugging Fairheart for riding the tears before standing up and draggin Centaris close enough to where she could hug both men around their necks carefully. Her eyes were closed as she tried clearing her thoughts and immaturity. "I guess..." Her voice was of a low volume as she began. "I love both of you..." Xaio released them to drop her hands onto the bed. "That's why I wouldn't want to choose. It'll hurt either way" Both Centaris and Fairheart were sitting on opposite sides on the bed facing away from each other. Crawling off the bed from between, she retreated into the closet to retrieve her clothes and an extra. "I'll be back shortly" Leaving the room, she decided to go take a shower and change into some nice little satin blue pajamas before standing peacefully before the mirror, brushing her short hair as much as posible to get her mind elsewhere  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games