Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Introduce Your Self Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Often Do You Go To Church??
  Everyd Day
  Every Sunday
  Once In A While
View Results

GlitchiZ

Blessed Giver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:27 am
I've been in the guild for at least a year. I don't think I've introduced myself. Well, better late than never. I'm Isaac aka Izzy. Called Glitch online in gaia, pc games, and on PSN. 23 years old as 4/1/13. Leo. Year of the Snake. African american as my avi shows. (very rare for gaia) Live in Florida but moving around some. Grad of High School and College. I'm a cartoonist, illustrator, graphic designer. Like to eat, sleep, watch cartoons/anime and play v.games.
idk what else to say. mssg me if you want to know more  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:32 pm
i`m Shawn, I have been a christian for months now, I`ve done some stupid things in my past, but i`m only human, and I make mistakes just as everyone else  

swordsman_shawn

Versatile Seeker

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200

Woodlyn Fairee

Blessed Member

10,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:25 pm
Hi y'all!
My name is ~Lyn~, and I'm 23. My home is in the great state of Florida, and my place is 1 block from the beach. (Well, the beach is kinda part of my back yard)
I'm a Christian, and I'm a Penti~Bap. (Penticostal/So.Baptist)
My actuall birthday is on Oct. 31st, 1989.
If ya need to know more about me, don't be shy. Just send me a p/m
or a comment or a f/r.

Christian Huggles,
~Lyn~
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:50 am
Hi everyone! I'm Aprille Rose Tejano , monoko_kiss in gaia, i'm from Philippines and a college student. i'm new in this guild. i'm proud and happy to be a christian. Hope to get along well with you all fellow believers sharing ideas, testimony and true to life experiences about our only love Christ Jesus. God bless you all ^_^  

monoko_kiss

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:33 am
I'm Elaine, I've been in this guild for a couple years now, and I've been a Christian (just plain Christian) for only about 6 years now, but I'm glad I am. :]

I live in New Mexico and I'm about to finish college with a BFA in Film Production, and I also work as a concept artist. I hope to reform Christian entertainment/movies/media/etc. to make it better and actually appealing to non-Christians (in other words, making it less tacky and in-your-face and more credible, without changing the message.). And make lots of media with underlying Christian morals and messages, kind of like what C.S. Lewis did with the Chronicles of Narnia. Except I'd like to make stories for our modern times so that people can relate to Christ more and hopefully get closer to him...

I kind of wish the forums were more active here. :'C  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:29 pm
Hello- you can call me Serenity. :]
I am Apostolic Pentecostal and want to give Jesus my everything! I'm a sunday school teacher, youth team leader, and a Bible Quzzing assistant coach. I play keyboard for the church, sign worship songs, and sing in the Choir.

I've been on two mission trips and want to continue doing so! Next year I am hoping to go to Africa, where my husband grew up as a MK.

God is amazing!!

Serenity II

Beloved Friend

LivArtistic

Friendly Giver

8,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:36 pm
My names Tess smile I was just accepted in!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:05 pm
Hi, its nice to meet so many brothers and sisters on Gaia. Everyone here can call me Dessy. I am 23 and I reaffirmed my faith in Jesus Christ in 2010. I'm an ASL/ Deaf Education Major and involved in the Deaf Ministry at my church in Jacksonville, FL. I've been a Youth mentor on staff and I hope to get my Christian Counseling degree at seminary. I love study discussions and I'm a huge fan of David Platt and Francis Chan.  

DustQueen

Amateur Sleuth

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Za-Banpaia-Neko

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:47 pm
Hello, everyone! My name is Ashley, but I have many nicknames. You can call me Kitty, Kitz, Ash, etc. I am not too picky about what people call me. It's nice to meet you all and I only recently joined this guild. I really like it, so far. smile I have always been a part of the baptist churches and I am 19 years old.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:59 am
I'm Mars. I've been here a couple days. heart  

mars_insanity

Sparkly Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

This girl has no name

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:09 pm
Hi I'm Fran.
I'm 17 years old and I've been moving from one church to another but so far, I'm sticking to this church that my sister goes to.
But, Jesus Christ is always in my heart no matter which church I goes to ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:05 am
I've been in this guild... for years, I guess. I was active on Gaia during my freshman and sophomore years, but things came up and I was not able to visit this virtual world until now. I'm currently in my 2nd year in college. I'm a christian, and I have many questions with no answers yet. I want to be active again! biggrin  

xinixane

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FloralStardust

Shy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:23 am
Hello everyone!
I am Floral.
Recently I have just joined this guild.
Looking forward to meeting others.

Christian friends