Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
Introduction Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KoRn_NiNja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:45 am
Hi I'm Spawn, playing since I was 2 years old.
Nintendo original. lol

I love Link, and the Zora race is my personal favorite.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:34 pm
HI i'm mikey ive been playing zelda since before i could read ive played almost every zelda game in fact the lagend of zelda ocarina of time was the first game i ever played and it's been my favorite ever since  

mikey ice

hikarushirou

7,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, I'm new here. I'm a friend of ChiMotosu(w)a's and since I love LoZ I decided to join. :3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:52 am
Uhm, hi.
I'm Ariana.
I love Zelda - played every non-gameboy Zelda game there is. My favorite is Twilight Princess for the Gamecube.
And I'm really pissed off that Link is right handed in the Wii version of Twilight Princess. SKIP IT. The controls really suck, too. Play the Gamecube version - it's so much better.
Uhm... yeah. My favorite character is Link. And then Zelda. And then Midna or Ganon... so... yeah. And I like fanfics in which Zelda and Saria are romantically involved (so cute!) and can't stand the idea of Link being with Malon. Or Saria. Or anyone but Zelda... >.>
I think I like Zelda too much. My next cosplay is Link - I already have the Master Sword...

Oh, and as you can see from my signature, my wedding ring is a triforce. I had a Zelda wedding. There's a topic about it if you wanna read more...  

Ariana Desdemona

Original Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Aquamarine Skies

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:31 pm
I have played every game, and have all of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:33 am
Yo. Ive been playin Zelda for awhile, not sure how long. First Zelda game
was Majora's Mask. That was my absolute fav. Now all I can find is wind waker but I like that one to so its cool.  

Catahamacus

Caesar_nitz

5,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:46 am
Hi Im Nitz,
I have been playing Zelda for a long time, since I was 8 thats when LttP came out. and have been an playing ever sence. to be honest to only game I don't like is WW but that is because OoT was so awsome and toon link seemed like a joke, but I have played it and the game play and story are way cool.
I have a "P.H.D. in Zeldaoligy" wich was a joke my friends made up because of how much I knew about zelda and the time and effert I put in the game.
and at one time I was a liveing walk through of the game. sadly the only game I have not played is mish cap. I also love art in all forms 3nodding

Im glad to be here and cant wait till the next art contest whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:49 pm
hey im reapers assistant, i like to listen to death metal while i cut myself (jus kidding) i've played all the legend of zelda games for the gamecube. which is more than there are for the nintendo 64, and SNES put together. so i've played four swords adventures, wind waker, ocarina of time, majoras mask, im currently working on the original legend of zelda, ive played adventure of link but its not that good.  

reapers assistant

_Bali-Lali_

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:35 pm
hey everyone, im new here, just joined in july but where does everyone go during the summer? sweatdrop its like the guild is shut down or something  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:31 am
Hey its me ttyrant911rox!
My real name is Sinead and Im from Ireland
I have being playing LoZ since I was around 5!
I have every single console LoZ game thanks to my older brother who got the Loz games that were out before I was born!
My favourite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time which was the 1st zelda game I played.My favourite race are the Gorons!  

Fairy Alchemist 96

The-Goddess-O-Love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:00 pm
I'm Kianalpaca here to say Midna from "LoZ" is Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:58 pm
welcome new members <3  

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iMonsho no Nazo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:47 am
Hello all! Currently I'm II Nephenee II, but I've gone by Hylian Heroine and Brawlingwolf21 in the past. I've been playing Zelda as long as I can remember, and my first was Ocarina of Time, which is still my favorite today. Here on Gaia I have at least 5 different cosplays from the Zelda series including Link, Young Link, Blue Link, and Sheik. I've also read most of the manga and most of my drawings revolve around the series. Couples I support would be either LinkXZelda or LinkXMidna.
I've also served as personal strategy guide to a friend of mine for Wind Waker.
I think that about sums it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:34 pm
Welcome to the Guild II Sheeda II. Drawings...so you do art? love to see!  

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iMonsho no Nazo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:18 pm
purplekitty
Welcome to the Guild II Sheeda II. Drawings...so you do art? love to see!

Sweet! Okay!  
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces