Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:33 pm
After having finished her meal, Lydia retired to her room for a few hours to rest and otherwise relax from the journey she'd just completed. It didn't take her long to grow a bit restless however, and soon after she'd left the Inn to walk the streets for the fresh air and for something to do - returning just a little bit before she suspected the others would be getting up, only to find that breakfast was being made and some of her companions were already downstairs.

She gives a slight nod to those downstairs after stepping inside, moving over to one of the tables and turning a chair around to face away from it. She takes a moment to reach into her bag to withdraw her harp before she sits down, resting the instrument in her lap and beginning to play a soft tune. It wasn't her intention to bother anyone, so if asked - she'd stop playing and put her harp away.

[ Even though she's not really trying to make money or anything, I'm just going to say she takes 10 (total 16) so she doesn't make people's ears bleed. xD ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:58 pm
Miai smiles when she sees Lydia downstairs already making music. She certainly doesn't mind the accompaniment to go along with the morning's meal and even sits at the same table as the other woman.

"Sleep well? What little sleep you need, that is."  

bamaotaku
Crew

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:55 am

Elena awoke with a smile; the bright sun & smell of food put her in a great mood. She dressed quickly to join the others. She could hear the soft muffled chattering & the music intrigues her.

She makes her way downstairs with a graceful dance like movement. Enjoying Lydia’s music she twirls as she moves towards the food. She passes the greasy meat section while wrinkling her nose, put off by the smell. She makes her way to the breads and fruit, taking a selection and then moving over towards the girls. She sits down beside them. “Hope you all slept well. Everyone ready for the competition today?”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:02 am
Adriel shambled along the display of food, piling sausages and plenty of bread onto his plate. He needed the "heavy" food to fill his stomach, and keep his mind and body grounded.

He sat down at the table with a groan and shoveled a few forkfuls of food in his mouth, taking a sip of some juice with just a few drops of ale in it to help him, before he answered the fae.

"Not in the slightest bit, but I will be. We've got enough time 'til the competition for me to fight this off."

x_Adriel_x

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:48 am
"I slept well enough on my own, and I believe I'll manage." Lydia replies quietly to both Miai and Elena, her attention for the moment focused primarily on the instrument in her lap so as not to miss a note.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:26 pm
While there where only a few people down, Pora was busy moving from table to table, making sure everything was ok . When he arived at the party's table to took out a small silver tube. It was decorated with a few arcane symbols. "Message from the mage's for the guild contestants" He said as he placed it on the table.

"And this" He said in a quieter tone. He took out a wax sealed envelop, on the front wax seal there was a signet of a Dragon's eye. "I dont think it bode's well. It's the mark of a group of local thugs. I had a run in with them along time ago, they dont come here any more. So I dont know what has happened to change there minds. The messanger boy told me I was to give it to a group he described as yourself's"

The arcane pipe would pop open easily, on high quality paper was the following message.

"Dear adventuers,
You humble us at heading the call of Andrad, the guild competition will commence this day at noon. The guild is marked on the main port street. Please ensure you sign up before 11 to allow the competition to begin as soon as possible. Enclosed is a map of the town with supply shops and the guild marked.

Your's sincerly
The Andrad Mages."

The envelope read
"Thanks for the two new workes. Hope they enjoy menial labour"

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:14 am

Elena wrinkles her nose again at the sight and smell of the meat. “I don’t know how you can eat that, especially after all you had to drink last night”.

“Are they from the same group of thugs that were in here last night?”
she asks Pora with a quizzical look. “I wonder if they are planning on entering the competition. I wouldn’t mind teaching them a few lessons” she adds with a sly grin.
“I think I’ll pick up a few last minute supplies before the competition, just in case”.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:38 am
(( Just for notes I've had these guyes kidnap Gontor and Ider for sake of continuity =3))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:04 am
(That's what I was thinking.)

"Human Biology." he said between forkfuls. "If I can manage to keep my stomach settled with all the grease, the carbs and protein will soak up any remaining alcohol, and the heavy feeling of the foods will keep my mind grounded and focused."

Adriel skimmed over the thugs' letter. "Two new workers... what are they... Bollocks, did the mage ever show up last night?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 pm
"No one else came in after you lot went upstair" Pora said as he pulled up a chair.

"I'll send out some questions to those on the underground. This may have come about from you helping me, even though it's not the same group. The underground is shifting here"

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:43 pm
The Paladin's eyes give that letter a hard, cold stare as she realizes who those two 'workers' must be.

"Filth. Complete and utter filth, that's what they are. I look forward to the chance of seeing them run out of this town."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:36 am
Maddita pulled the covers back over her head she really didn't want to wake up however, the sound of chattering down stairs made her feel guilty for still sleeping in so she woke up and slowly wandered down stairs.
She glanced over at the food passing it and crashed on a chair her head landed on the table and she let out a loud yawn.

KawaiiTsukai

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:56 am
"If your going to find your friends I pulled out some old items of mine that I picked up when I was an adventurer" He pulled out a bag and pushed it onto the table. The top was open as you looked inside there was a damned sight more room in that bag than you thought.

It's obviously a bag of holding, though a very powerful one. Pora reached inside and slipped 10 itmes out onto the table.

Half of them where rings, the other half where a myriad of diffrent items. Pora explains what each one is and what is does

Ring of protection +2 (Taken)
Ring of Counter Spell (Taken)
Ring of Climbing inproved
Ring of Animal Friendship (Taken)
Ring of Invisability (Taken)

Cloak of resistance +2
Vest of Escape (Taken)
Murlynd's Spoon (Taken)
Cloak of Charisma +2 (Taken)
Eversmoking bottle
Gloves of Arrow snaring (Taken)

((Take 2 each n_n and enjoy))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 am
Adriel nearly began to drool at the sight of so many magic items. His gaze fell on what was left of his group, gauging how fast they all could run compared to him, and if it would be worth it.

If I were to win that competition, it would bring riches far beyond this. I couldn't win it without them, though. I'll have to stick around and play nice a while longer, I suppose.

"I believe I would benefit most from the Ring of Invisibility, as well as the Vest of Escape, if no one has any objections."

x_Adriel_x

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:03 am

Elena eyes widen as she see all the treasure. “You’re giving all of this to us” she exclaims excitedly. She grins cheerfully as she makes her choice

“Fine with me. I wouldn’t mind the Ring of Protection & Murlynd’s Spoon. If that’s ok with everyone”

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games