Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 am
She looked back "great just great all this nonesence is making me really freaking hungry" she growled and her eyes went a darker red, "i need food b4 i kill some one gosh"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:24 pm
Katie looked at Chi, "Hey!" she yelled, "Chi!!" but it was no use. "I better head back to my body," she mumbled. Katie turned around and stopped, "Oh crap. My body...what did it look like again?" She ran around looking at people but none of them reminded her of herself. She went back to Chi, "Can you hear me?"  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:27 pm
"dont yell so dang loud katie yes i can hear you" she grumbled her yelling was giving her a migrane on top of her hunger, "now what is going on, this all has to happen now dosent it gawsh"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:29 pm
"s**t...I mean, ok...yeah uhm...I kinda have a problem and I know you can't see me but I'm here. do you remeber what my body looks like? And how can you hear me when no one else can?"  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:32 pm
"i can see you dork" she grumbled and poked through her head "see i touched you...actully more like went though you but you get my point" she sighed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:47 pm
kabal woke up and rubbed his head "ow ow ow what happened" he siad he lokoed around "jeez" he grabbedh is amr and lokoed at his palm "well i can move again" e said lcmaly the leviathan was back ot normal "uhhh what happened how iod i get here" he asked not aware of anything or anyone in he room  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:22 pm
"Well I see your finally awake. For a demon your pretty weak. Remind me again why I decided to have you as a companion." Katie (or whoever was in her body) mocked.

"Ok good. Now I need your help! I was...uhm...well..there was a problem and...Oh no I can hardly remember anything. Oh yeah! My brother...what was his name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:24 pm
"luke...hes gone he dosent like me trying to be nice appearently...just follow me i know where to find your body i know your scent" she said and took off toward katies body, her hunger was getting worse but it made her stronger.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:31 pm
kabal looked at her "oh yeah i didnt see u do anything katie!" he snapped he didnt understand why she was saying that  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:41 pm
"Didn't do anything?!?!?! I killed John!!!! He's dead no thanks to you! You just waisted your time playing around with my stupid brother and tried to get yourself kill while I did all the work! Just like I always do!"

"Luke? Oh Luke! And...Kabal and John! Who are they again? And what's your name? What am I doing here?"  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:45 pm
"crap" she grumbled "just follow me" she growled and ran up to kabal and katies body "thats not katie something has pushed her soul out and now shes here and something is in there" she pointed to katies body... she had seen kabal many times but hadnt approched him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:49 pm
he got up and got lcose ot her face 'u did the work like u always do how dumb do u think im am everytime jhon gets away becuse yuor to dumb to finish him u begin to cry" he snapped hes was a bit sad and angry "back off and lokoed down " so waisting my time was i heh" he siad "i guess im waisting my time with u even tohugh i tohught u were a firend" he siad he headed for the door "fuess not" he said then wlakedo ut he went to the temple and to a gate he wlaked in a papered in his own room away from the temple nto caring aobut those who hd arrived  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:52 pm
"you are a sack of potatos" she growled "you are stupid and dont even see how much katie cares about you dont you!!" chi yelled "ive been watching you both for weeks for john but i havent said a word because i saw how much she cared"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 pm
kabal wlaked back and wlakedi n "hey wait what did u just say" he asked her he stil lcould hear 'katies not katies then who is this" he asked  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:12 pm
"do you think i know??? i see katies ghost next to me and see her body bad mouthing you...put two and two together and what do you get??? it sure as hell aint five" she growled and took a deep breat, her anger was getting the best of her because of how hungry she was.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games