Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter walked over to where Armand was standing wIth the blonde and Veronica. "He stabbed himself with the fork by mistake." Stepping over to where Veronica was sitting he smiled at her and said, "How about the rest of that tour." He was feeling much better after his meal and it showed. He held out his hand once again to help her up. "Dont worry, I won't bite." he smiled, revealing perfectly straight white teeth. At least not right now...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:16 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.

Paying no attention to the bloody lip, Veronica watched Madeline talk to Alex. "Hey," She was getting ready to walk away when Hunter came over as well. She took his hand and smiled. "Definatly. Good luck Mad's." The brunette girl winked at her new friend(?) and took Hunter's hand, she gave him a small wink and pulled him to the side, away from the blonde haired girl and the black haired boy.

"Just wanted to give them their space. Alex like her?" Veronica asked, it seemed as if Hunter and Alex were close so she figured he'd know something. She loved being a matchmaker and they seemed good for eachother. Veronica was always good at helping everyones love life but her own. Sigh... its something you gotta live with.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Lets tear away these faces we hide behind.

"I agree," Dylan smiled wider and leaned his head down closer to her.
As her fingers traced down his cheek, over his neck and down his shoulders his eyes closed. "Mmm" He hummed.

Ravin's fingers ran down his chest and his eyes opened when she spoke. "Well," Dylan sighed, as soon as he told this story the mood was sure to take a dive, "My parents died about four months ago and I moved in with my Aunt and her boyfriend."

Dylan touched Ravens cheek with his free hand and pulled her alittle closer. "She didn't want me and her boyfriend wasn't very fond of me either. So when she heard about this place she instantly sent me away." He looked down at the beautiful black haired girl that was in his arms awaiting her reaction. His heart was melting. For two reasons now, one good one not so good.

||Sorry I was out getting my nails done and shopping ^^||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:28 pm
||will reply in a min I gotta do chores -_-||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:44 pm
||yeah, i had chores too. gots to shower. brb! ^^||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:47 pm
||Sorry that it took me forever to post! My dad's fiddling around with my computer, so I'm using his for a bit.||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin half-closed her eyes as he leaned down. She could smell the scent of his blood underneath his veins. Slowly, she licked her lips and looked at him from underneath her eyelashes. Ravin smiled slowly at his gentle hum, listening as he begun his story.
Her lips quirked upwards into a small smile of understanding. "My parents are dead, so my living relatives sent me here because they didn't want to deal with me," she explained in her soft voice. "It so happens that Headmaster Wickwood is a distant uncle of mine. He's caring enough but...a little cold."

Ravin leaned into Dylan and touched her nose lightly to his. She breathed sweetly into his face before pulling away. She was being extremely tempted by this gorgeous mortal. He was playing with her heartstrings, which sang with each touch he gave her. "
"Do you want to head back? I would prefer to wander the gardens some. Maybe you would, too?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shrugged, "I don't know, generally when we go out for lunch we are too busy with our food to talk much." keeping her hand in his, he led her further away from everyone else. He rubbed her palm lightly "Weeelll, I haven't showed you the South Garden or East Garden yet. How about we start there. Then there are some secluded benches with the most fragrant flowers...." he smiled and began to lead her down the path towards the South Garden.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:04 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton

Veronica nodded and her body shivered as he massaged her palm. "Ah." She responded and smiled.

Hunter continued to speak and she nodded with a growing smile. "Sounds good." Secluded? Hmm... A mischievous smile lured him in as she slid her body nearer to Hunter. He was quiet seductive. From his looks to his voice. She let him lead the way and questioned, "And what do you plan on doing at this secluded bushes Mr. Hunter?" She mocked, her mischievous smile remaining on her face.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled as well. "I'm sorry to hear that." His expression was understanding as well as alittle pained to have told his story aloud for the first time ever. "So that would be why he pointed you out earlier?" He questioned, his eyebrows raising a bit.

Dylan ran his fingers through her dark locks slowly as her nose touched his. When her breath touched his face his skin broke out in goosebumps. Ravin pulled back slightly and Dylans intial reaction was to have his lips follow hers but he resisted. His eyes closed for a second, savoring the moment. When her voice rang again his eyes opened slightly. "No no, I definatly would love to wander the gardens some more." His eyes locked on her dark pupils and he smiled softly. I'd wander to the edge of the earth as long as you accompanied me.

Dylan wanted to say this, but thought against it. He didn't want to sound too pushy.

||Totally cool. my posts maybe a tad slower then usual. One tree hills on ^^||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:04 pm
User Image

"Yeah I was being careless. I am sorry that I worried you slightly." He licked the blood off of his mouth and smiled at Madeline. "I was a little hasty in finishing and getting back to you. Did you want a tour as well? I am not too sure of where to go myself and maybe perhaps you would like to wander around with me. I swear I won't get us lost." He held out his hand for her to take. He cursed himself inside for overlooking the small bit of blood. He hoped that he did not smell completely of blood but he was sure that he had not gotten a drop of it on his clothing.  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:16 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin laughed softly. "Pretty much," she murmured, thinking back to when Armand was teasing her. She felt his fingers comb through her straight hair. Ravin leaned into his hand, breathing a little stilted. Wowie, was she enjoying this. Maybe more than she should. It had been years since she since had a love interest. It was a mortal and the mortal died like they do.

She brought her eyes up to his. Dylan's gaze was intense and warm and sent shivers down her spine, reading the unsaid meaning in them.
My God, she thought, he's infatuated. I can't act on that. It would be wrong.

Even as she thought this, Ravin returned Dylan's smile with one of her own. "Well..." She breathed in a little uneasily. "Allow me to show you."
It wouldn't be too bad just to show him around. After all, this school was as much his home now as it was hers.
Ravin pulled Dylan over the bridge and over the winding path. Birds called from the trees and the wind rustled through the green trees and shrubbery. The silence was pleasantly deafening. She breathed in the cool air and sighed happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:17 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline was kind of glad to hear he had stabbed himself with a fork. Not glad about the fact that he had, but glad that it wasn't something else. She smiled. "It's okay." She watched him lick the blood and cringed a bit. She hated the taste of blood. She hated fact that it was on her fingers. She didn't know where to wipe it off. She bent down and wiped it off in the grass. She listened as he talked. "Okay. As long as you don't get us lost. I'm fine with doing anything." Mimi stood up and looked at him and his hand. She grabbed his hand.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:30 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan barely glanced at the sceneary surronding them. His breathing was instensifying. It was more rapid then it was when he was sprinting. This girl was having a major affect on him. The silence wrapped around them and held them closer.

Ravin was this gorgeous unbelievably entrancing girl and he was head over heels for her already. There was no turning back now, he barely knew her and yet he felt as though he did. When they stopped he pulled her closer again. He wasn't even thinking he was acting on impulse. His head leaned down closer to hers and their lips barely brushed. If he were to make any sudden movements they'd be in a lip lock.

Dylan wasn't sure what to do from there. Did he kiss her and face her running away? Did he not kiss her and face the same fate? Was it to early for even just a little peck? He shook the thoughts away, closed his eyes gently and pressed his lips lightly on hers. Only for a moment, then he pulled back and gazed into her eyes. His knees felt weak and his mind was spinning. Dylan almost wanted to apologize but his mouth and brain weren't cooperating. He awaited her responce to his action. A slap acrossed the face would serve him well. He knew he deserved worse for doing such a thing. But he didn't regret it in the slightest. Yet.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Feeling her shudder when he rubbed her palm Hunter gave her a mischievous grin of his own and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "I'm sure I can think of a few things." He let his mouth linger near her ear for a moment before pulling away and leading her deeper into the Garden. This could be quiet interesting.. He inhaled the fragrance of the flowers, which was lightly laced with Veronica's scent. It made a pleasant combination.

||Yeah I know I'm slow, and I know it's short >.<||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:40 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton

Veronica smiled and followed closely behind Hunter. "Like what?" She was never good at being patient. Waiting was not one of her strong points. Her pulse was quickening again. Being this close to Hunter and feeling... something for the first time in what seemed like forever was making Veronica feel like she was walking on water.

She inhaled the scent of flowers and everything that was surronding her and she closed her eyes for a moment. But reopened them quickly. Just in time to watch herself trip over... something and fall flat on her face. Veronica's stomach tightened. As she fell to the ground, she was mortified already.

||Tis okay! ^^ it happens||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 pm
||By the way Evoblack I loved your last post! It was fantastic ^^||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Movements fast and before she could think, Dylan's lips were pressing lightly against hers. Ravin sharply drew in a breath and relaxed just as suddenly. Dylan pulled away, seeming as if he wanted to apologize but not being able to find the words. Ravin touched her lips gently and breathed out slowly.

What should she do? Thoughts ran through her mind quicker than racers at a marathon. Ravin reached up a hand and touched it hesitantly to Dylan's cheek. She leaned in and kissed him, moving her lips with his. She kissed his upper lip and then his lower lip swiftly, pulling away before she could do anymore damage. Ravin's throat burned for this mortal's blood, but she wouldn't allow herself to be an animal just because she was a vampire.

"What do you think of that?" she breathed.

||Have to go to bed. This may be my last post!||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games