Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural

Back to Guilds

Tags: Winchester, Supernatural, Demons, Hunters 

Reply Supernatural
1x1 Picclez & Penny Lane3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean pulled Castiel from the car and helped the EMT's put him on a stretcher. Then he turned to Kasey. "Oh god." Kasey's body was bloody and broken. There were cuts all over her from the windshield and it looked as if she was pinned between the door and the seat. Dean rushed to a firefighter that had arrived and pulled him around to face himself. "Please, you have to help. She's, she's stuck. In the car! She might be dying! Please!" The firefighters and other EMT's hurried to the car to try to pry Kasey from the wreckage.

|oohoohsee| Did Sam call the ambulence? |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:04 am
((No just some random person that saw it happen.))
Penny was standing back at a distance, not really wanting to see all the blood. She heard someone speak behind her. "Its sad isn't it....But you see it was the only way to get you alone." Penny turned and was face to face with Ivan. Without even thinking she kneed him in the groin and ran back to the group. He howled in rage.

Sam decided it would be smarter for him to not watch them tear the car away from Kasey. It was hard enough to see mack like that. Once Kasey was out he risked a glance and wished he hadn't.  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:12 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean looked around for Penny and saw her running from the demon that took her before. He held out his arms and hugged her when she was close enough. "Penny, stay close...please." Dean walked to Sam his arms still around Penny. "She's going to be okay, Sam. Dont worry about it." Even as he said it he knew it might not be true.

|oohoohsee| Hey sorry I've been gone for so long! We had a thing at school that said no computer for like a week! It sucked but it was worth part of my grade and my dad had to sign off on it so...I had to! I'm back though and ready to do this! |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:13 pm
((ITs alright. I was getting worried though XD))
User Image User Image
User Image
Penny felt comforted by Dean's arm. She didn't have to be told twice to stay close. She watched silently as Kasey Mack and Castiel were loaded into ambulences. Sam was told to go with Kasey, Dean was told to go with Mack and Penny was told to go with Castiel. She didn't like the idea of being seperated. Sam got in the ambulence with tears in his eyes. Penny looked back at Ivan who was blending in with the crowd.  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:46 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean watched as Penny went with Castiel. He better wake up and be able to protect her if anything goes wrong... He looked down at Mack and stroked her cheek. "Hang in there...sis."

Mack could hear everything. She just couldn't move. Couldn't open her eyes, lift her arm, speak. She felt helpless and at the same time calm. Her head was swimming and she couldn't seem to place the voices she was hearing to faces she thought she knew. She felt alone. Vulnerable.

|oohoohsee| Haha sorry! I wanted to get on to let you know but 'daddy-dearest' wouldn't let me... |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:36 pm
Penny followed Castiel onto the ambulence and so did Ivan only he was a cloud of black smoke. He possessed the paramedic and closed the door after her. She hadn't noticed the change. She was just worried about her new friends....her only friends.

Castiel was out like a light.

Sam held Kasey's hand while they loaded her into the ambulence and fought back the tears threatening to fall, "Hang in there...I'll be here when you get back..."  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean watched as the EMT's took blood, stiched up wounds and bandaged his little sister. It was really hard not to just burst out crying. He picked up his phone and dialed Sam's number.

|oohoohsee| No Comment. |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:29 pm
Sam wiped his eyes and nose before he answered his phone. He turned away from her so he wouldn't see.... "Hello?" His greeting sounded more like a cry for help. His voice was distant and detatched, not his own.

Penny was looking down at Castiel, facing away from the paramedic. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her neck. She brought her hand up to feel and found a syringe. She faced the man and realized what he had done. She quickly got up and threw all her weight against him and slung him up against the back of the ambulence. She hit him once. Then everything went black.  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:45 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

"Hey, Sammy. How are things on that end?"

|oohoohsee| I'm super stuck! |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:00 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Sam whispered into the phone. "Not so good...." Suddenly the leading ambulence slammed on its brakes so Sam's and Dean's did too.
The medic in Penny's ambulence came out carrying her. He was demanding for another ambulence because she passed out from deydration. A fourth ambulence was called.  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:56 am
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

"Sam it'll be okay. Don't worry about it. She'll be fine just-" The ambulence slammed on its breaks and Dean dropped the phone trying to steady Mack's stretcher. "What the hell!" Opening the door he walked outside to find the source of the sudden stop.

|oohoohsee| Yay! Not stuck anymore! |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:32 pm
(Sorry I haven't replied in forever. My internet was taken away from me. lol)
The fourth ambulence arrived shortly and Penny was taken into the back. The demon got around to the front and killed the driver before taking his spot. He drove away to the direction of the hospital.
Sam held onto Kasey as the ambulence stopped, "Whats going on?" The medic in the back with them shrugged.  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:04 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean, after making sure Mack was okay, climbed out of the ambulence and headed to the one that carried Sam and Kasey. "Sammy, you okay in there?" Without waiting for a reply he opened the door and stepped inside.

Mack felt helpless. She couldn't control her own body everything seemed so dark and there was nothing she could do about it. She could hear a voice and then felt herself move quickly in a direction she couldn't name. Not wanting to feel the way she was she slowly drifted back into the darkness.

|oohoohsee| Hey my dad is thinking of making me quit Gaia. He's freaking out that I'm spending too much time on the computer and all. So if all else fails, Picclez will take over for me. She'll be posting in this forum as my characters. She's really good and a total Supernatual fan! I'm sure you'll love her.... Just an FYI. |oohoohsee|

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:59 pm
((Ok can you have her send me a friend request?))
User Image User Image
User Image

Sam replied slightly breathlessly, "Yeah I think we're good. What about Penny? She ok?"

The demon arrived at the hospital and wheeled Penny in with the stretcher. He put her in an isolated room that no one was allowed to enter without special permission. He strapped her into the bed to keep her from getting away when she woke up. He closed the blinds and locked the door. "Now what to do with you...."  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:17 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean nodded. "She's in the other ambulance with Cas." Looking down at Kasey he couldn't help but feel like it was his fault. "Y'know if we hadn't-" He cut himself off. "She's gonna get better. I just know it."

|oohoohsee| Sure thing chicken wing! |oohoohsee|

Supernatural

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces