Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:24 pm
"Now you know how I feel around here."Alice sympathized sitting cross-legged on her shoulder.

"Well,there is a bright side for you."Alexis said."You won't have to stay here much longer,since there won't be any possible way to fulfill the contract anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:30 pm
Leora smiled at Alice and Alexis. "Well at least I have you guys as friends right? Even if Lance finds some way for me to stay here . . . Even if I do come back, you'll visit me right?" she asked happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:35 pm
"Of course!"Alice chirped with a happy smile."Though you won't remember us."

"And besides,Lance probably won't be finding a way to do anything in about a day or two.He's dying."Alexis still looked ashamed of herself as she said that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:39 pm
Leora's eyes widened. "He's WHAT?!" she asked worridly. Yeah sure, she didn't like him, but she certainly wouldn't wish death upon him or anyone else for that matter . . . except maybe Lovell . . . deceptive jerk . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:46 pm
"What? No one ever told you? Vampires need blood often or they'll die. And the more thirsty they get,pain spreads through their body like they're on fire."She said informatively,though not sure how to sound since she was a bit glad to get revenge on the vampire prince who had imprisoned her in a fake book.

Alexis looked down at the ground shamefully at what she had done.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:01 pm
Leora shook her head. "That's a horrible way to die!" she said, not wanting anyone to die like that. In a brash thought, she got off the bed and ran out of the room. If she could help, she would . . . even at the risk of her own life . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:56 pm
Alice had fallen off her shoulder when Leora had jumped out of bed and ran out of the room.So,she decided she would follow her not wanting Lance to lose control and kill her if she got too close.

Lance was sitting down on a couch,clutching the back of his head and hunched over in pain from thirst.It was like he was on fire but it wouldn't kill him.Not yet,at least.He suddenly sniffed the air and immediately recognized the familiar scent.Just the thought of resisting the instinct to go after her and drink her dry made the pain increase dramatically.When she was getting closer and closer,he told her in a strangled voice,"Go away,Leora . . . I don't want to hurt you . . ."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:07 pm
Leora stood outside the door. She was suddenly having second thoughts. "Well . . . you saved my life twice now I think . . . so . . . I'm not just going to stand by and let you die when I can do something . . . I have blood and . . . as long as you don't take too much . . . I think I can handle you taking some . . ." she said, feeling a bit scared, but determined to help.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:11 pm
"And that's just it. What if I'm not able to stop? What if I kill you by accident?"Lance said without turning to look at her,sure that if he did,he would only be staring at her slender neck . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:17 pm
Leora bit her lip worridly. "I'll . . . I'll stop you. You'll bite my wrist, okay? I'm not just some weak girl you know." she said, not entirely confidant in her own words, but knowing that it was just a risk she was going to have to take.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:23 pm
Lance hesitated for a moment,but hoped that Leora would be able to stop him as he got up from the couch and walked toward her,ignoring the great pain of thirst,urging him to jump forward and bite her neck and stopped directly in front of her.He looked at her with gleaming red eyes,fangs extended and poking out of his mouth."Alright then,"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:26 pm
Leora pursed her lips and held up her wrist. "Here." she said simply, knowing that there was no way of backiing out of this now. I must be insane! she thought to herself even as she waited for him to bite her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:35 pm
Hesitantly,he too her wrist,but the moment he did,he could feel her pulse beneath her skin and let the temptation take over as he darted for her wrist and sanks his fangs into it.Lance loved the taste of the ruby liquid pouring into his mouth more than anything he'd tasted before in his life,which was exactly what he feared.Because he wanted more of it.Much more . . .

Alice felt unease wash over her again when she saw the vampire biting her new friend's wrist.She flew over to them,but didn't do anything,only looked at Leora to see how painful she would think the bite of a vampire was.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:41 pm
Leora winced in pain, biting her lower lip hard and clenching her other hand, digging her nails into the palm of her hand. She saw Alice out of the corner of her eye and turned her head towards her. "Alice, get Alexis." she said in a strained voice, trying hard not to scream. She was taking another gamble, calling in a potentially thirsty vampire to help her pull off another thirsty vampire. She started feeling a bit woozy and started trying to pull her wrist away from Lance and tried to push him away. God, she hoped she was strong enough.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:47 pm
Alice nodded her head and flew out of the room as fast as she could to find the other vampire.

Lance felt her try to pull away,but he was stronger than Leora,now that his thirst was gone and her magnificent blood was pouring down his throat.He wanted to pull away from her as well but couldn't fight his instincts much anymore and tightened his grip to keep her from struggling.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games