Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:10 pm
(Yeah, haha, that parts a bit odd. X_X Imagine if a boy and girl switched bodies, that'd be saaad. o-O I think they should probably switch back, but that would mean there has to be a new conflict..so aside from entering the Derrick-Dimitri nonsense..there could be a big villian for them all like a rogue wizard or magick society or something, maybe some time travel to Dimitri's era. *brainstorming* o-O What do you think? HELP ME STORM BRAINILY! <3)

Darren nodded and moved back, stretching his arms above his head and then grimacing. "Ugh..when you have your body back, I am never letting you drink, short stuff." Darren rubbed at his eyes as he yawned.

Derrick laughed as he was surprised, "Rascal!" He started chasing Rowdy then, "Rarrr! I'll get you, Row!" They were in the park now and there wasn't really anyone around which he liked even better.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:34 pm
((I like the idea of a rogue wizard wreaking havoc biggrin ))

Jaime sighed internally as Darren moved back. He rolled over and stared at the ceiling, trying to clear his head. "You don't have to worry about that," he said with a chuckle. He sat up in the bed and swung his legs over the side, setting them on the cool floor. He rubbed the back of his neck a bit, as he continued to try and push thoughts from his mind that he shouldn't be having. "I think I'm going to go take a shower," Jaime said quietly.

Rowdy ran circles around Derrick happily. He snapped his jaw playfully, almost saying "tag!" and then took off, running to hide behind a tree.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:42 pm
(o-o Rogue wizard it is! Muwahaha! I'll do my best to make him actually evil. T__T I have this terrible soft spot for making bad guys just misunderstood cuddle bears. Derrick for example was supposed to be evil..but he's not. *sobs*)

Darren watched Jaime sit up and swing his legs over the side. At the words, Darren's nose scrunched slightly. It was odd to think of Jaime showering in his body, and odder still to think that he'd be doing the same in Jaime's body because he couldn't just forego a shower. He sat up and placed a hand on Jaime's shoulder, "Alright.." Darren looked at Jaime another moment, ruffling his hair a little, "Are you okay, Jam? You seem a little..out of it."

Derrick laughed as Rowdy ran in circles around him before taking off. He darted into the area Rowdy had run in and looked around. "Rowdy, where are you? I'm going to get you, furball!" his tone was happy and playful as he looked for his dog.

(*thinking about it* o-O What if they, even without confessing love, just sort of in the moment..kiss, and that undoes the switch quickly enough that they have switched back before they are even finished kissing. o-O O_o also, I was thinking about something else. If when they switch back, you wanted any side effects for Jaime as far as growth or anything like that. *constant storming of the brain* o-o)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:55 pm
((haha...Yea, when I make bad guys, they usually go to that, or way extreme evil twisted And I LOVE the idea of changing mid kiss. It would be totally possible because when they kiss, the necklaces would be close enough, and it wouldn't be hard for them to connect-- they could even be drawn together. I think a bit of a growth spurt might be cool, at least maybe a little stronger.))

Jaime did feel a bit weird showering as Darren, but he needed it. Feeling Darren's hand on his shoulder, he turned and nodded in response. "Yea, I think I'm just not quite awake yet," he said, not wanting Darren to worry about him. Jaime rose from the bed and began to gather some clothes to put on after he got out of the shower, though he was rather quiet.

Rowdy wagged his tail wildly and panted a bit as he hid behind the tree. Once he saw Derrick walk past where he was, Rowdy dashed out from his hiding spot and tugged at Derrick's pant leg from behind playfully.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:07 pm
(Yay! *happy dance* Once the necklaces connect, they'll fall off to be ready for the next person to use them. They should probably be around Derrick and Dimitri then, (unknowingly) so that they don't have time to get rid of the necklaces. I figured Dimitri would know what they were so he'd snatch them up or something, and end up sliding his head into one and having Derrick pick up the other not knowing. And then the necklace will act with Dimitri's wishes since he made it and end up around Derrick's neck. o-O or something T__T I can't think of another way for D&D to get ahold of the necklaces.)

Darren watched his turn and nod, but Jaime still seemed off. He rose and walked to his friend, hugging him from behind by wrapping his arms around Jaime's waist, "That's not it, Jam..tell me what's really wrong." His voice was soft and concerned.

Derrick felt his pant leg being tugged and he laughed, shaking his leg a little, "Hey you! That's my pant leg you've got your drool all over!" he teased.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:15 pm
((Ohhhh....IDEA! Now sure if it'll work or if you'd like it...but here goes: So you know that evil wizard...he could be like, totally meddlesome and mischevious, liking to wreak havoc on people. He could have been the one to place the necklaces in Jaime's room, and really, J&D could get rid of them, but the evil wizard retrieves them and that's how they get to D&D. What do you think?))

Jaime's heart leapt as Darren hugged him from behind. He turned around to face Darren, smiling down at him. He couldn't help but smile when he was around Darren. And even though Jaime was looking at himself, Darren was still in those eyes. "I'm alright," he said softly. I'm just hopelessly in love with my best friend... he added in his mind.

Rowdy bounced around with his butt in the air again, panting happily. This time, he went after Derrick's shoelaces, pouncing on Derrick's foot.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:24 pm
(NIIIIIIIIIICE! *maniacal laughter* o-O that'll be lovely. Also, the one who trapped Dimitri will be coming by which is how Dimitri will find his body (but he's not the evil wizard, aha!) O-o and at some point Darren and Jaime will have to go to Derrick's house after the whole switcharoo..so then the reason behind Derrick's 'hatred' of Jaime can be revealed..*maniacaler laughter*) (o-o when should they kiss?)

Darren watched the other smiling down at him and he smiled up at Jaime. "You'd better be mister. You know I don't like my best friend gloomy." he poked Jaime's side playfully, knowing it would be more effective if Jaime were in his own body..tickle torture had always been fun and something he always had the advantage at.

Derrick watched him bounce around and then rolled his eyes in amusement as he laughed, lifting his foot a bit. "What do you think you're doing? Shoes aren't for eating!" He said as though speaking amusedly to a child.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:30 pm
((idk...but I think soon! There's so much intensity building between the two xd ))

Jaime laughed at Darren's attempt to tickle him, especially since 'Darren' wasn't ticklish. "Time for some revenge," he said, with a fake evil laugh. He playfully pushed Darren down against the bed, and began to tickle and poke at Darren's sides, knowing he would feel the same as Jaime would have in his own body.

Rowdy clenched his jaw on Derrick's shoelace, standing up on his hind legs as Derrick lifted his foot. His tail was wagging wildly, and if he could laugh, he would be at the moment.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:36 pm
(O-o indeed! ^__^ It's so cute!)

Darren heard the fake laugh and the words and felt himself being pushed on the bed. As he began being tickled and poked, he burst out laughing, squirming underneath Jaime's hands. He'd never been so ticklish before, nor had anyone really been able to properly tickle him although Maddix had always done so the best. "Aahh! N-No fair! Using my body against me!" He was speaking through laughter as his eyes water from laughing and his face turned a little red.

Derrick's brow rose as his dog lifted on his hind legs. "You little rascal." He watched the tail wagging wildly and smiled, and then tried to move his leg away. But since it took balance to do so without jerking his foot away and possibly hurting Rowdy, he ended up losing his balance and having to fall on his bum to avoid injury to Rowdy. He grimaced, before he burst out laughing, "Now look what you made me do!" Derrick laughed and made a grab for Rowdy, tickling his little dog body to make him let go of the shoe lace.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:42 pm
((Teehee!!!))

Jaime laughed along with Darren, but let him go after a minute or so, because he was laughing so hard. He collapsed on the bed next to Darren, trying to get his laughter and breathing under control. "Haha! I win!" he said triumphantly. He turned his head to look over at Darren as they lay next to one another.

Rowdy didn't let go until Derrick began to tickle him. He backed off, sticking his butt in the air again before running and leaping at Derrick, aiming to land on his chest and tackle him with doggie kisses.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:48 pm
Darren's face was bright red and some tears had fallen from his laughter. He was breathing heavily and looked to Jaime laying beside him, his head mere inches from Jaime's. "Cheater." he said playfully. He laughed again before smiling widely at Jaime and tilting his head so that their foreheads were touching.

Derrick watched Rowdy let go and back off before sticking hit butt up again and running at him. As Rowdy jumped, he caught Rowdy and held him high again from under Rowdy's front legs, "Haha! I gotcha!" And with a laugh, he brought Rowdy down a bit, still holding him as he nuzzled his nose against Rowdy's.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:55 pm
((I figure mini kiss then go for the real thing twisted ))

Jaime felt the butterflies rise as his forehead was pressed against Darren's. His mouth went dry as he looked into Darren's eyes. Before he knew it, Jaime had pressed his lips against Darren's. Panicking, he jumped up out of bed and began pacing. "I...I'm sorry...I....I don't know what...came over me," he said, unable to look at Darren. What had he done?

Rowdy squirmed playfully after being caught by Derrick. His tail wagged happily as he nuzzled against Derrick, before attacking him with kisses again.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:02 pm
(You are EVIL! *high fivez and givez you a cookie*)

Darren watched the other and felt lips pressed against his own. He blinked in surprise, watching as Jaime jumped up and began pacing. At the words, he blinked again, dumbfounded before saying slowly. "Jaime..you.." Was that..what he thought it was? Darren rose from the bed, walking closer as he put a hand on Jaime's arm.."Jaime.." Darren looked up at him and then on impulse, tugged on Jaime's shirt to make him go a bit lower as he tip-toed upwards to press his lips firmly against Jaime's. A tingling warmth spread through them, this was due to the kiss itself..

The necklaces, pressed close began to glow faintly before entwining once as the pieces joined..and then Darren felt a cold, disassociative feeling..and then the warmth of the kiss returned..and then he pulled away, his eyes widening. The face he saw..was not his own!" Darren broke out into a huge grin before wrapping his arms around the other and picking him up in a bear hug as he twirled him around, "Jaime! We're ourselves again!"

Derrick felt Rowdy squirm before nuzzling and kissing him. He laughed putting his hand over Rowdy's snout and holding it gently closed playfully, "Haha! How about that, furball?" he smiled.

(*letting you decide if any changes happened to Jaime* <3)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:08 pm
((*nomnomnom* yummy cookie! lol))

Jaime was suprised and relieved when Darren kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around the other, melting into the kiss. For a moment, he felt odd, and then realized he was gripping on a shirt and on his tip-toes. Jaime smiled widely at Darren as they saw they were themselves again. He was so ecstatic that he wrapped his arms around Darren, kissing him once again.

Rowdy shook his nose back and forth, trying to get free as he involuntarily gave a dry sneeze. He opened his mouth wide, trying to nibble on Derrick's fingers gently.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:15 pm
(O_O You made the cookie monster noise! It was beaudyfull!)

Darren felt arms around him as he was again kissed and he leaned into it, returning the kiss fully..he'd always loved Jaime, but he'd never thought the other reciprocated..especially after his sudden distance..warmth and tingles spread through him before he finally pulled away, his lips lingering near Jaime's, "That was wonderful." And then he heard a clattering and pulled away to glance down, seeing the necklaces had fallen to the floor. He frowned down at them, "Those things are dangerous..what should we do with them? We don't have fire hot enough to burn them even if they will burn and we can't just give them away..maybe burying them?"

Derrick watched him shaking his nose back and forth and at the dry sneeze he said, "Eeww, dog snot." He removed his hand and wiped it on the grass before bopping Rowdy playfully on the nose, "Drool and snot factory, in furball form. How adorable." Derrick spoke puppyishly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games