Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
General Chit-Chat - Stop by and say hello! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knock-Knock
  Who's there?
View Results

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:05 pm
we have some nice cocktail- bars in town and my favourite place: a Rock Bar.
it´s called "Happy Happy Ding Dong". they have some great herbs lemonade there, i always drink when i´m in.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:27 am
As an early birthday present to myself, I joined a dating agency called "just coffee". They basically book a table at a coffee shop and set you up on blind dates! I have my first date next Tuesday with "Simon who is 30".
EEEkkkk!  

Sablara
Vice Captain

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:23 am
Sablara
As an early birthday present to myself, I joined a dating agency called "just coffee". They basically book a table at a coffee shop and set you up on blind dates! I have my first date next Tuesday with "Simon who is 30".
EEEkkkk!

Good luck ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:30 am
Got me some quiet time...so I'm poppin' in and saying hi.

I got a Gaia announcement about this Fired Up game quest thing...looks like an advertisement for a movie or something....anyways....I go to the cinema...watch the trailer...talk to the cheerleader and voila....I complete the quest and I get the grand prize...a foam finger that says F U rofl

Ya know...I think I like it too. twisted  

rogue_vulcan

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:20 pm
Just popping in briefly to tell you all that I finally posted a picture of me in my new glasses in the pictures thread. 3nodding You're more than welcome to check it out and comment if you like. biggrin Well, gotta get back to homework and such. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:38 am
Bakura Amane
Just popping in briefly to tell you all that I finally posted a picture of me in my new glasses in the pictures thread. 3nodding You're more than welcome to check it out and comment if you like. biggrin Well, gotta get back to homework and such. xp

Nice specks! I was SO excited about getting my new prescription sunglasses. Now I can see in any light!

Well, my date went okay, but I'm not really keen to see him again. Just not my type...and I think that I'm not his. No matter - I'm pleased I'm back meeting new people!

*NEW subforum advertisment*

Bookworms rejoice! Movie critics revel! We have our own space to praise or crush the offerings of authors and directors!
Check out our new sub-forum "THE CRITIC"  

Sablara
Vice Captain

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm
Sablara
EEEkkkk!

good luck, my bf is 30,too. it´s are great age  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:04 pm
Well, I decided to drop my finance class for now. It was stressing me out so badly I was breaking into fits of sobbing, cutting myself, and snapping at my boyfriend for no apparent reason. O_O I got a 58% on my first test after studying for over seven hours.

It was probably the first time I felt like I truly did -not- understand it at all. The professor is VERY notorious. I found out that classmates who had taken accounting felt better prepared. I decided that when I take it again (it's required for my masters so I have to sad ) I can try to come in better prepared. Also, perhaps god will be kind and that professor will retire... maybe?

Maybe?  

AntoniaMerEnfant

AQuAxXxScORP_62704

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:45 pm
AntoniaMerEnfant
Well, I decided to drop my finance class for now. It was stressing me out so badly I was breaking into fits of sobbing, cutting myself, and snapping at my boyfriend for no apparent reason. O_O I got a 58% on my first test after studying for over seven hours.

It was probably the first time I felt like I truly did -not- understand it at all. The professor is VERY notorious. I found out that classmates who had taken accounting felt better prepared. I decided that when I take it again (it's required for my masters so I have to sad ) I can try to come in better prepared. Also, perhaps god will be kind and that professor will retire... maybe?

Maybe?

Aww...just take your time, don't get to stress; I am sure you'll do better next time. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:56 pm
Just wanted to stop buy and say that my internet is working again! heart I've been away from Gaia for too long. emo  

Super-Frog Saves Tokyo

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:34 am
Super-Frog Saves Tokyo
Just wanted to stop buy and say that my internet is working again! heart I've been away from Gaia for too long. emo

Wb smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:42 am
AntoniaMerEnfant
Super-Frog Saves Tokyo

Wb smile

yes, welcome back.  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:45 am
Phew! It's all over! We have been working up to our big review/meeting which was held yesterday. The review team is only in Perth (from Houston) until tomorrow night, so time it limited. They have other teams to review also. Yesterday we worked a marathon 13 hours...still didn't get it all done! So we managed to talk our way into more time today - we finished at 7:30 tonight.
It could have gone more smoothly, but then I got the result that I wanted. So, I might have lost the battle, but I won the war.
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:24 am
Sablara
Phew! It's all over! We have been working up to our big review/meeting which was held yesterday. The review team is only in Perth (from Houston) until tomorrow night, so time it limited. They have other teams to review also. Yesterday we worked a marathon 13 hours...still didn't get it all done! So we managed to talk our way into more time today - we finished at 7:30 tonight.
It could have gone more smoothly, but then I got the result that I wanted. So, I might have lost the battle, but I won the war.
heart

Congrats on surviving that!!  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:38 pm
Stopping in to say that my art mid-term is this week and I am trying my best to get a photo in of my best art piece in my portfolio for the art mid-term so I can show it off to everyone. 3nodding Also still job hunting; I'm thinking (very seriously now) on applying to the nursery (flower store) up the street from my house. It is getting closer to spring break and Easter, which means unless I get a new job I will most likely be working at my current job during those two times and I REALLY don't want to. sweatdrop  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games