Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Crazy Picture (And Some Other Stuff, Too) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:06 pm
The red circle was a distraction. When you look at the circle, your right brain searches that area while your left brain should see the face and pull your attention to it because it's something it can recognize.
stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:08 pm
ohhhhhhhh I get it now... yeah I'm unbelievably slow sometimes  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:10 pm
That's part of why I love you. sweatdrop
No worries; the only reason I picked up on it so fast is because I used to take art classes; I can recognize a human face anywhere. I even have trouble with some optical illusions because the face is all I can see.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:18 pm
Yay I'm loved despite my slowness! *huggles* meh I'm just usually not good at seeing visual tricks  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:21 pm
:kiss kiss:
It was never an issue of not loving you, it was just finding the right time to tell you so.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:23 pm
*cheers and huggles*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:34 pm
User Image

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Scroll  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:43 pm
Hahaha, I love that picture La Belle  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:20 pm
I'm a beleiver...sort of...Webpage Title
Webpage Title
http://www.techchee.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/life-on-mars-aliens-send-big-im-smiley-to-the-earth-040208.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/jaadkins2006/aliens.jpg
url=http://web.mac.com/arnold_zwicky/BizarroAliens.gif]Webpage Titlegif  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:31 pm
User Image

Someone used to have this as their sig, it was either Ala, Kals or Waku, I think.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Scroll  

Trish the Stalker

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:17 pm
User Image

-La Belle Isolde-

My Scroll  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:02 pm
Click my hatchings to save lives!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image
User Image
Click to feed us and level us up!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:29 pm
Wow...that was special...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:42 pm
I lost the game...again crying
I love the pics you put up Belle xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

PandyChibi

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:51 pm
User Image

This one just scared me too much to leave it just alone where I found it. I had to share the horror of finding this out of context where it is just disturbing beyond words.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Scroll  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces