Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
It's Still a Hiding Spot, But For a Knight Now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:23 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Arron looked excited. "We-We're making sure no-no else but th-the king & queen of the White K-Kingdom g-gets a-a hold of this one! Y-You can c-count on us!" he said just as enthusiastically as the messager girl. He wanted to leave immediately, but did not voice it because of the knight's health.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:28 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The young girl looked at Arron with biiiig eyes.
"The white kingdom's bad. Why are you going there?" she asked. She seemed very confused, and even a little scared at the concept of it.

"We will be going there to stop the fighting between this kingdom, and the white kingdom. So that no one has to get hurt any more." Talbot stated. He sat up once more, ignoring the burning pain from his various injuries.
"Oh. But they'll kill you a lot before you get there." she responded.  

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:31 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Smiling at the girl, Arron said, "We-We can d-defend ourselves j-just fine..." He glanced at his friend with a slightly worried look in his eyes however.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:36 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Okay. Don't die a lot. A little is okay, but not a lot." the girl nodded to them, then scurried off and out of the room.
Talbot pulled himself to his feet, only to immediately end up on his knees.
"Nng... my legs..." he winced, then closed his eyes tightly and took some deep breaths, pulling himself up.

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:20 am
Flustered Knight Anon

"Ah! T-Talbot d-don't move... Y-You're in no con-condition to-to me moving r-right now..." he said, stowing the scroll in his toolbox. It would be safe in there for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:44 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"I will not... fail like I did before. This is just like the first time. Half of the treaty signed... the rest is up to me. I can't let people down, I can't fail..." he spoke the words out loud, but they seemed to be to himself more than anything. There was a certain anxiety in his voice. It was practically a mirror of the situation he'd faced years before. His legs shook, but he carefully took Arron's hand and staggered with him out of the room.  

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:55 am
Flustered Knight Anon

To help the knight balance, Arron wrapped his arm around his friend's waist. "L-Last time y-you didn't have a-a friend helping you. I-I'm with you till the end of th-this re-remember?" he said with a smile. The mechanic would make sure nothing happened to Talbot.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:15 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Can't... fail... won't fail. I won't be..." he flinched as if he'd been struck with something, then shook his head, eyes glassy and unfocused. He hardly seemed aware of the atmosphere around him, and only focused on moving his body forward, toward whatever direction it was that would lead them out and into the fresh air. Arron's words played in his mind before he could fully grasp them, and he paused in his walk a little while afterwards.
"Ah, of course. You're right... I should calm down..."

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:25 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Seeing the sudden change sent up a major red flag for the mechanic.
"...T-Talbot..? Are... Are you okay there..?" he asked moving in front of the knight to get a better look at him.

"He doesn't look so good Boyo." commented the counterpart, "I think you might want to let him see a healer."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:43 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Talbot's eyes seemed to have trouble focusing on Arron and keeping their focus. He looked mildly panicked, and he put his hands on Arron's shoulders as if Arron were the one freaking out instead of him.
"I... I'm... okay." he said quietly, nodding a few times, "This isn't the same. You're right. It's not the same as before. This is different than before."

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:50 am
Flustered Knight Anon

He blinked, having a sudden moment of clarity. Talbot was having a flashback to when he first set out on the mission he was given nearly four years ago. The mechanic gently pulled the knight into a hug.
"...T-Take a few deep breaths..." he said softly, "It-It'll pass..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:01 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Talbot seized up as soon as he was hugged. He closed his eyes tightly, body stiff in Arron's arms.
"I'm okay... I'm okay... it's okay..." he said quietly a few times, "I'll do as you say. If I just... follow what you say then..." he took some deep breaths, eyes still shut.

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:11 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Gently rubbing his friend's back, he hoped he would be alright. There was not much he could do but wait for it to pass.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:19 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The rubbing caused Talbot to shudder, and he pushed Arron away from him on impulse, landing on his back in the process.
"Ah... stop!" he froze with his arms out in front of him, then looked at Arron, sitting up, "I'm... so sorry. I... thought you were..." he bit his lip.

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:39 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Arron was a little surprised from being pushed away, but he understood. "It-It's okay..." he said softly before digging through his toolbox. Pulling out a cube like puzzle, he offered it to his friend.
"Th-This might help y-you focus b-better..."
he said.

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas