Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:59 pm
Ok, so I'm approaching my third sleepless night, so that has a lot to do with my frustration. I am completely exhausted, with no way to fall asleep.

The pain in my jaw is freaking unbelievable, and it just doesn't end. I am ready to tear my damn jaw off. ANYTHING to make it stop hurting.

On top of this, my roommate is driving me crazy. His cooking has filled the entire house with this putrid burning smell. Considering I'm already nauseous, it's seriously not helping me keep my stomach from trying to escape through my mouth.

He also has a bunch of friends over, and they're all being obnoxiously loud while playing Rock Band.

Argh...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 am

Well, my psych class is proving to be annoying just because of conflicts with my schedule and my school's policies, but I'm getting it worked out... Yay. I have to go take a really stupid test for the class this afternoon. Exam over syllabus? Please, just... it's a waste of time =/

I just found out that the manga I ordered like, a year ago has been dropped by Tokyopop on the last volume! It's really irritating. I now need to go into the bookstore and cancel my order so I don't have that money wrapped up in something that will never come. Fortunately I'll be going to Japan on a school trip, so I can try to get the last volume in Japanese and see how long it takes me to learn enough to read it.

Yay for vague frustrations that can be worked out, but are still a pain in the butt!

Oh, and mint tea fixes sore throats and upset stomachs (often enough). I love my mint tea heart  

Lobo-chan

PixiecuTT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:51 pm
This isn't really angst, but it's more of a rant, and I don't feel it's suited to the Phunkeh thread. I shall just get this out of my system here, since it would likely be construed as general bitchiness if I were to post it on Facebook (much as I would like to):

Dear Facebook "friends":
As much as I would LOVE to attend all the various events in my hometown to which I am frequently invited, I do NOT live in the area. I don't even live in the same province, and haven't for several years. Please, there is no need to invite me to each and every community activity that goes on. I don't invite you, my invite-happy cousins and former classmates, to events here in SJ. Do you know why that is? It's because even though I like you all (really), I don't expect you to drive for hours and hours to attend some trivial get-together with someone you obviously barely know anymore.

So, although I appreciate the thought (actually, I question whether you put any thought into the invitation at all...), kindly refrain from bombarding me with invitations. I promise, you are not hurting my feelings by excluding me.

Sincerely,
Pixie

(I know I sound ungrateful and anti-social, but jeeezus, it's depressing to get spammed with all this stuff that I can't attend. RSVP? No, no, no, no, NO.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 am
So I you wouldn't appreciate an invitation to my 22nd Birthday in a few weeks? D:

Also it sounds like this photo album would amuse you xD
http://on.fb.me/erDl8H  

Surazal Dloc

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:12 am
F u roommate! She had to choose last night to go and bring her boy toy in and do it WHILE I WAS ASLEEP. yeah, was pretty much up the whole night because by then, my friends were asleep and I had nowhere to go...been out in the lounge since 7 a.m. and will probably be out here until well after noon...gotta love it when roomies go against the agreement where they're supposed to just tell you so you can arrange sleeping somewhere else!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 am
This may not be the best place for this, and it has been a while since I've been logged in. If any of you has an open ear and a strong stomach and nothing better to do than listen / share opinions, send me a PM. If not, ignore me. No harm done. Promise I won't post again.  

ennaelatan

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:42 pm
Im getting sick! My body feels weak with no energy!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:01 am
ninja  

9crimes

7,200 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:21 pm
Being weirdly emo this week... DO NOT LIKE  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:45 pm
GRM KILLZ PEOPLE NOWZ!!!!!!

scream scream scream scream

God-Raped-Me

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:47 pm
Talking about the Kony thing?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:52 pm
That, and other people trying to say that it's okay for a woman to demand something sexual but men cannot. Then people trying to use human behaviour and psyche, that they have NO ******** CLUE ABOUT, to aid their arguments... I swear people just look, and believe. Can we say "baaaaa"?  

God-Raped-Me

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:05 pm
Most people aren't really that smart so they usually just regurgitate whatever they heard from people they think ARE smart... even if those people aren't. It's a horrible annoying circle of stupidity. If it were possible, it would feel very good to punch them all in the face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 pm
I wouldn't be able to stop at a punch in the face. cry I just can't understand why people are so ******** stupid!! I said that doctors can have agendas and tell you things based on that, then someone said that because my information comes out of books written by numerous doctors that must be false too because they have agendas. I was like... "what the ********?!" How? How can one be so ******** retarded?! I couldn't even being myself to talk about the fact that those documents must be reviewed by other professionals and that there is science to back up what they are saying, usually, in them.

Hate... SO BAD!!  

God-Raped-Me

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 pm
That.. I... I don't think I can even follow that particular train wreck of failed logic. I don't think those people understand peer review  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff