Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:43 am
Hands will take their place
Far from intentions made
Disguised as patience, time gets wasted
Now is for the now, so get loud
I'm, I'm destination addicted
I just gotta be some place else

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

sixth year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

Alec just barely came away with the ball and headed for the Hufflepuff goals.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Hands will find their way
To eyes inches from my face
My heart gets beating, I drink freely
How to hold it down, hold it down?
Maybe if I stand up straight
One small thing I can change

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:06 am

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was getting closer. It seemed drew hadn't spotted it yet either.

Position: Seeker
                                                          AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          2/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:15 pm

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was almost to the snitch now. She was determined to win this game and continue her streak..

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Please ignore this. I can't count hours apparently xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:09 pm

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was almost to the snitch now. She was determined to win this game and continue her streak..

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:16 pm
Far from intentions made

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

Alec kept going for the goals, determinedly.

OOC:
Post to Goal: 2/3

Username

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:27 pm

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody grinned as she approached the snitch. She reached out her hand hopefully.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          1/2
                                                          10-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:44 pm
Sixth Year
Quidditch Chaser & Vice Captain - - -
Daily Dragon Photographer - - -
Drama Club Co-Captain - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch : Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

Getting a hold of the ball Candace managed to avoid Aine but Alec got the jump on her. Losing the ball to him she took off after him. He was pretty quick but she hoped to grab the ball before it was too late. Getting closer, Candace attempted to grab the ball.

With : Hufflepuff & Gryffindor Teams

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: Alec - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 18 (fail)
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Stealing, +8 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor
                                                  10 - 00

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:47 pm
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater
Third Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 13 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch : Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

Unfortunately Gabby came up short and the bludger got pasted her. Narrowing her eyes at Chance she was annoyed that Drew got hurt. She looked back at Melody prepared to hit her this time. She was close to the snitch and Gabby couldn't have her catch it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: I can do this!
                                                  Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

With: Hufflepuff & Gryffindor Teams

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: Melody Saving: --- - Total Roll: 19 (Hit unless blocked)
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +6 AC, +4 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Devlyn Maycry

Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor
                                                  10 - 00

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:22 am
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorReserve Seeker ) xx

Ɯнєη ѕнє ωαѕ נυѕт α gιяℓ, ѕнє єχρєcтє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂
                                                        Ɓυт ιт ƒℓєω αωαу ƒяσм нєя яєαcн!
                                                        Sσ ѕнє яαη αωαу ιη нєя ѕℓєєρ-
                                                        Aη∂ ∂яєαмє∂ σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє, єνєяу тιмє ѕнє cℓσѕє∂ нєя єуєѕ...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew hissed in seething anger, because she was beginning to think that she let Melody think that she was making this easy for her. And she never liked being underestimated and she wanted to be Mel's necessary thorn in the game, not someone to shrug off. Sure, the Hufflepuff seeker didn't think that way obviously since she seemed nice, but Drew wanted to feel like she was really doing her best. Just because she was a seventh year veteran and she was a too-early recruited seeker didn't mean she was just going to just give up. So, she glared and continued looking for the snitch.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lιƒє gσєѕ ση, ιт gєтѕ ѕσ нєανу-
                                                        Ƭнє ωнєєℓ вяєαкѕ тнє вυттєяƒℓу, єνєяу тєαя α ωαтєяƒαℓℓ
                                                        Iη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, ѕнє'∂ cℓσѕє нєя єуєѕ
                                                        Iη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, αωαу ѕнє'∂ ƒℓу-
                                                        Aη∂ ∂яєαм σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє!

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff
                                                        year 2039-40, first match))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                        Special Skills : .+4 for Catching, +2 for Spotting (-1)
                                                        Lives : O O O X
                                                        Final Roll : 15 (fail)

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:41 am
Far from intentions made

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

Alec dodged Candace with a smirk, reached the goals, and took the shot.

OOC:
Post to Goal: 3/3

Username

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:42 am
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fifth year prefect │ hufflepuff keeper

Lydia moved to block the quaffle immediately.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
Mods: +7 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:43 am
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fifth year prefect │ hufflepuff keeper

Lydia groaned when she missed and Gryffindor scored. She retrieved the ball with a scowl and passed to Lucien.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
Mods: +7 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Julian Galaksylph

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorReserve Seeker ) xx

Ɯнєη ѕнє ωαѕ נυѕт α gιяℓ, ѕнє єχρєcтє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂
                                                        Ɓυт ιт ƒℓєω αωαу ƒяσм нєя яєαcн!
                                                        Sσ ѕнє яαη αωαу ιη нєя ѕℓєєρ-
                                                        Aη∂ ∂яєαмє∂ σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє, єνєяу тιмє ѕнє cℓσѕє∂ нєя єуєѕ...

Drew continued to search for the bloody gold thing before Mel could get the chance to catch it, and internally she wished Mel's didn't catch it yet.

Lιƒє gσєѕ ση, ιт gєтѕ ѕσ нєανу-
                                                        Ƭнє ωнєєℓ вяєαкѕ тнє вυттєяƒℓу, єνєяу тєαя α ωαтєяƒαℓℓ
                                                        Iη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, ѕнє'∂ cℓσѕє нєя єуєѕ
                                                        Iη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, αωαу ѕнє'∂ ƒℓу-
                                                        Aη∂ ∂яєαм σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє!

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                        Special Skills : .+4 for Catching, +2 for Spotting (-1)
                                                        Lives : O O O X
                                                        Final Roll : 9 (fail)

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:24 pm
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Chaser ) xx

Янчтнм ιѕ α dαиcεя, ιт'ѕ α ѕσυl'ѕ cσмραиισи,
                                                        Pεσρlε ƒεεl ιт ενεячωнεяε!
                                                        Lιƒт чσυя нαиdѕ αиd νσιcεѕ, ƒяεε чσυя мιиd αиd jσιи υѕ-
                                                        Yσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт ιи тнε αιя
                                                        Oн σн, ιт'ѕ α ραѕѕισи, σн σн, чσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт чεαн!

Lucien caught the quaffle from Liddie and headed for the goals.

Yσυ cαи ρυт ѕσмε jσч υρσи мч ƒαcε, ѕυиѕнιиε ιи αи εмρтч ρlαcε
                                                        Tαкε мε тσσ, тυяи тσ αиd вαвε I'll мαкε чσυ ѕтαч
                                                        Oн I cαи εαѕε чσυ σƒ чσυя ραιи, ƒεεl чσυ gινε мε lσνε αgαιи
                                                        Яσυиd αиd яσυиd ωε gσ, εαcн тιмε I нεαя чσυ ѕαч:
                                                        "Tнιѕ ιѕ тнε янчтнм σƒ тнε иιgнт!"

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 10 + 2(DD) + 2(NF) + 1(EX) = 15
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+3), Shoot (+1)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : equation = #

To Goals : 1/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image

( MugglebornSeventh Year HufflepuffHeadboyTeam Captain & Beater ) xxxx

Wεερ иσт ƒσя яσαdѕ υитяανεlεd
                                                        ωεερ иσт ƒσя ραтнѕ lεƒт αlσиε
                                                        'Cαυѕε вεчσиd ενεяч вεиd ιѕ α lσиg вlιиdιиg εиd
                                                        Iт'ѕ тнε ωσяѕт кιиd σƒ ραιи I'νε киσωи
                                                        Gινε υρ чσυя нεαят lεƒт вяσкεи αиd lεт тнαт мιѕтαкε ραѕѕ σи

Ivar smiled when he successfully hit Eve and went on his way to search for the next target, he decided to target Alec as he seemed really good at swiping quaffles. So angled on a nearby quaffle and swung hard.

'Cαυѕε тнε lσνε тнαт чσυ lσѕт ωαѕи'т ωσятн ωнαт ιт cσѕт
                                                        Aиd ιи тιмε чσυ'll вε glαd ιт'ѕ gσиε
                                                        Wεερ иσт ƒσя яσαdѕ υитяανεlεd, ωεερ иσт ƒσя ѕιgнтѕ υиѕεεи
                                                        Mαч чσυя lσνε иενεя εиd αиd ιƒ чσυ иεεd α ƒяιεиd-
                                                        Tнεяε'ѕ α ѕεαт нεяε αlσиgѕιdε мε

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        Position : Beater
                                                        AC : 20
                                                        Modifiers : Hitting +8
                                                        Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 19 (fail)

Targeting : Alexander
                                                        Defending : --------

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games