Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:27 am
"I see...I can understand why you'd rather not be a knight though. The king has caused much violence in his reign. Entire towns have ceased to be thanks to his foolish fear over the eternal eyes. My hometown being one of them."

Suzu replied with a scornful expression. The king had dealt a heavy blow to her creating a great deal of malice towards him. Who wouldn't carry a grudge towards someone that destroyed everything you held dear?

Glancing to Fredrick, she could see that he seemed a little troubled by something.

"Something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:52 pm
"Our chances are slim to none. Every time we were faced with the army, we were lucky. Luck is all that has gotten us this far. What will happen when we run out of luck?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You wear the uniform of the army," Masa said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Without having to concentrate, it's about around the whole castle. I could extend my mind out even further, but that would most likely kill me. A person's mind can only go so far from their body," Arisu told him.  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:19 pm
Zeek looked at Masa "Well I used to be a member of the king's army until I fled because of an accident that would cost me my life" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:29 pm
"Let's try to not run out of luck"Jay said with a smile"I think we just have to keep faith!cDon't worry everything will go well!!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:40 pm
((I just sent the guy that disappeared a second warning. I'll give him until Monday to post before I kick him out.))

"I hope so..." Mina said.

Despite what the man said, Masa did not let her guard down. She had learned to not trust anyone except yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Zeek drew his sword off his waist and thew it to the side and watched as it stabbed into the ground. He then knelt down "If you do not believe me kill me now" he said as he bent his head so he was looking at the ground.  

zeek123abc

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:02 pm
[[Ooh! I'm still here, just so you know! No need to send me any warnings just yet sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:57 pm
((I can't post right now, but I will soon. Probably tonight))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:03 pm
((Ok))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:07 pm
Annexus frowned. He knew it was too much to hope that her range was longer, he would just have to change plans a bit then.

"Thankyou Arisu."

Annexus walked away, back towards the castle. He then paused and put two fingers to his lips. He blew a two short whistles. There was a sharp cry and Shaina his falcon appeared and lighted on his arm. Annexus took out a piece of paper and handed it to the bird.

"Go find Qin," Annexus commanded.

With a final piercing cry, the bird soared skyward in search of the dragon.

((The paper is just a summons, Qin. Annexus has a task for you... after I give Qin her assignment, I will deliver the others, k?))
..................................................................................................................

Luana glared fiercely at the man, she was still nervous and the air around her practically buzzed. Had the man really spoken to Fredrick? She stepped back, a bit surprised by him kneeling down. She looked at Masa, then at Zeek. For all she knew, they were working together. Luana growled under her breath. She had been charged with watching after everyone, and now they had been found out by not one, but TWO people... and a horse.

"You are either very honest, or very foolish." Luana said finally, setting her axe down.

"...or maybe I'm the foolish one..." she muttered under her breath.

...........................................................................................................

Fredrick listened carefully. He couldn't hear the sound of electricity anymore but Luana didn't get fired up over nothing. Something was going on in the camp.

"There's something happening with the others..." he said in a low voice. "I need to hurry ahead. You may come... but please take care."

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:41 pm
Zeek didn't look at Luana "If you think I'm foolish then kill me but answer one question how would I know about Fredrick if I have not talked to him in person" he said still looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:42 pm
[[w00t! Awesome!]]

As Qin flew above the forest near the castle, she saw a speck up ahead. She didn't think anything of it until she noticed it was betting bigger. Is that some bird trying to challenge me? Oh brother, I don't think it's realized how big I am... But she kept flying in its direction nonetheless.

It wasn't until they were thirty yards apart that Qin realized it was the King's messenger hawk, Shaina. When they met, Shaina dropped the note into Qin's outstretched claws and flew back toward the castle.

Back on the ground, Qin opened the note and read it over quickly. She scoffed at how wordy the summons was before burning it and returning to the air.

Once she was inside, she knocked on Annexus' door. "I'm here, my lord."  

SapphireScythe

Madame Twiggly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:42 pm
((just to let you guys know im still here im just waiting to see if the guy gets kicked out cuz i dont want to leave the scene then have to come back cuz he arrives again :/))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:07 am
Jay kissed Mina and smiled at her"Calm down..i will think about few plans....i am sure that we will find a way.I mean...we can't hide forever....Can we?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:40 am
Mina blushed at his kiss. It was still a bit shocking that someone would actually love her. "No, we can't...I suppose you're right. But...I'm afraid...What if we can't beat him? What if we die?"

Masa was confused. Who was this Fredrick person? She tried to not let her confusion show.

((Can't think of anything for my other characters. I'll try posting with them later.))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games