Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:54 am
Annexus frowned thoughtfully at the his son's face still wet with tears. Without looking away he answered Tremor in a low voice.

"Zeek is not to be trusted. He needs to be kept on a very short leash. It was against my better judgement that he remains with us at all."

Annexus finally looked up, consciously clearing his face of any emotion. He turned to Mamoru.

"I trust you've made arrangements for the peace talks? Take someone with you to deliver the location to the Eternal Eyes. If they don't like it, you may negotiate, but keep to the certain parameters I told you."

......................................................................................................................

Elisabeth ran up to Ada, eyes wide with excitement. She held both axes at ready in her hands.

"Where is he? Where is the intruder?! I'll chop him up!"

((seriously... where'd he go?))
............................................................................................................

Luana bowed slightly, then turned her head up to speak.

"Please, when our leader comes back, can you take us there?" Luana asked Masa

...................................................................................................................

Fredrick smiled. He was glad to help. His trip into the village had been more fruitful than he had expected.

"Its just Fredrick. I have never been knighted and I have no title," he said, shaking his head.

"...neither do I intend to... not under this king." he added quietly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:10 am
Jay ran up to the window and watched Zeek go"YOU IDIOT!"He yelled"I DO CARE! BUT HOW CAN I MAKE THE RIGHT DECISSION IF YOU HIDE THE REST FROM ME! COME BACK AND TELL ME EVERYTHING SO I UNDERSTAND!!!"

Tremor shrug"Tell me the rest later please my King...It seemes like i missed alot..Well i will bring Zack into his room so he can rest..and after that i will come back i still have to..give something to you milord.."With that Tremor turned aorund and walked away with little Zack in his arms,heading for Zacks room.

( I also wonder where the new one is..He can't just vanish if he does such an entry XD)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:23 am
With a blink of an eye Zeek was standing behind Jay "It is because I went to a village and met someone who is looking for your hideout" he said "and while I was away Zack tried to climb the wall, fell off it, and died" he added. "But then he used some kind of power to come back to life" he said "the only problem is he is six and only remembers up to that age" he said and leaned on the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:56 am
Jay sighed and looked like he was about to hit Zek.But then he just looked away"You should have say me that earlier...!Okay...err i think you should stay. Well you are not longer part of the kings army you are now one of us!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:42 pm
"He tried to climb the wall!? That idiot!" Mina paused for a moment. "Do you know how to help him regain his memories? Without Zack, we don't have much of a chance in the peace talks. Annexus could just decide to not go through with them, since Zack won't remember us and he wouldn't be so confused about whose side to choose..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course. By the looks of it, they could use your help," Masa said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, sir," Mamoru said.

((I have no idea where he went.

Eh... 2/3 of this reply sucks. XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:12 pm
"I could go to the peace talks with you just not into the actual room" Zeek said "I could just sit out of the window" he added.  

zeek123abc

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:54 am
Bonniebluejeans

Fredrick smiled. He was glad to help. His trip into the village had been more fruitful than he had expected.

"Its just Fredrick. I have never been knighted and I have no title," he said, shaking his head.

"...neither do I intend to... not under this king." he added quietly
Matching his pace, Suzu followed Fredrick from his left side.

"Oh, my apologies. I meant it in just a formal way. Guess I could have used a better word...hehehehe" she said laughing softly.

"Um, about this place. How many others are there?" inquired the musician since she was curious.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:35 am
((i have no idea where he went... eek ))  

Madame Twiggly

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:03 am
(...he should be still int he castle..>> but if he isen't posting anymore then this Rp is on STOP but i want to keep rping! NOW!"SO can't we just PM him and if he doesn't reply within a weak he is out? Or vanished on a mysterious way?)

JAy shrug"I am not sure anymore Zeek.This is getting complicated..and..what if he starts a real fihght against us? A real war? We would be helpless the most here can't fight....it would be easier if we would have more Eternal Eyes here"

Tremor brought Zack into his room and told two soldiers to keep an eye on the prince.When they asked why ,he only told them that this was a direct order of the king and the men became silent within a second.Slowly he wlaked back to the king Annexus.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:59 am
Zeek looked at Jay "Well that is why I was going to go to the peace talks that way if he attacked I could defend you all until you were safe" he said with a smile. "I did train with his son after all" he added. "And aout the more Eternal eyes situation I'll be back in a little" he said. He knew at least one person that may join. He ran back towards the village he saw Fredrick in but on his way there he found a group of people inbetween him and Fredrick. He tried to walk silently but he stepped onto a twig which gave just a loud enough snap to alert the group.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:12 pm
((I'm gonna assume that Zeek came upon Luana, Masa, and the other Eternal Eyes.))

"We...we can't win against him. If he doesn't agree to peace, we won't be able to succeed in doing anything about it. He could probably wipe us all out," Mina said in despair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masa heard a twig snap and immediately threw a kunai in that direction. She knew the kunai wouldn't hit anyone. She only intended to scare. "Who's there!?" she demanded.

((I'll PM him as soon as possible.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:40 pm
Zeek caught the kunai with out touching it and set it down infront of Masa "Just a traveler looking for any Eternal Eyes" he said when he walked into the clearing.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:57 pm
Jay sighed"We won'T die!Because we won't give up so easily! There is always a chance that we could win!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:01 am
Annexus sighed and put one hand on his forehead and rubbed his temple. He turned to go back to the castle, but stopped a moment.

"Arisu, what would you say the range of your telepathy is?"

.................................................................................................................
((Has anyone pm'd the guy? Lets just say the character has hidden himself for now? That way the rp can keep moving, but he can re-enter later without much trouble))

"Do you think he ran away?" Elisabeth said, looking dissapointed.
.....................................................................................................................

Masa throwing the kunai, and the sudden appearance of the man had startled Luana badly. So much so, that bright red sparks of electricity had jumped to life around her fists with a small shrieking sound. The power was running up her arms and her axe seemed positively alive with the crackling of it. She turned to the man, her eyes flashing.

"And just why are you looking for them?" Luana demanded

She gripped her axe with both fists in preparation to strike.

.........................................................................................................................

"No need to apologize, Its not the first time I've been called sir. I understand I do act a little too formal sometimes, and it seems to make people want to call me 'sir'," he said with a hint of self mockery in his tone.

His parents, had raised him to act like a noble, even though they had been poor and in hiding most of the time. His parents had come from wealth, and had been ruined because they opposed Annexus. He never forgot his lessons on chivalry and honor, even when he was wearing a rags.

"As to how many are there, I can't rightly say. I haven't been there before..." Fredrick trailed off.

He had stopped speaking, and was listening intently. He thought he heard a familiar crackling sound in the distance, and was much disturbed by it.

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:42 pm
Zeek looked at Luana "You can calm down I was also looking for a man I talked to before named Fredrick" he said. He then turned his head a little so you could see the red tint in his eyes "Also because I am one of them" he said.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games