Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Target Practice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 1264 1265 1266 1267 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:46 pm
Mirdala Naast laughs loudly studying the targets, "You's guys missed!"

Tauzuriel

Queentintin

Tessa Awaud

Sky_Jean

Moonracer

Fred66

sachara

Dianora5

Jin Awaud

Blood Maverick

ozkur

Queentintin rolled 3 100-sided dice: 24, 96, 39 Total: 159 (3-300)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:01 am
User Image πΉπ“‡π‘’π‘’π’Ήπ‘œπ“‚ π’Ύπ“ˆ π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π‘œπ’» 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’Ήπ‘’π‘’π“…π‘’π“ˆπ“‰ ...

User Image
time to show Mirdala , maybe! lol

User Image

...π“ƒπ‘œπ’·π“π‘’π“ˆπ“‰ π’Άπ“ˆπ“…π’Ύπ“‡π’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ π‘œπ’» 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’½π“Šπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π“ˆπ“…π’Ύπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰.User Image

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Moonracer rolled 3 100-sided dice: 51, 70, 81 Total: 202 (3-300)

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:16 am
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai

Moonracer
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast groans loudly shaking his head, "NOT that thing again! First Kasai brings dat thing into da cantina an's now you's tellin' me you's take care of her pets? Good! Now you's can clean up after them! You's one of Kasai's young... or... is... dat... who... you's... call... Master?" Groans again walking away shaking head.

*pets the cuddly beasties* They're not thins they're cute cuddly beasties! *mentions name and her face lights up* MASTER!!! *Pouts* I miss Master! Don't get my hopes up! *blinks* Uh...you do remember how I clean up right?? *blinks and scratches cheek with a finger then looks at beasties* I think he's a little stressed. Maybe he needs a walk...or play time...ooo we should get him some flying targets he might be happy with that. Oh yeah targets hm...how to go after them today... *taps teeth with a fingernail eventually* Oh I know! *goes half in a void eventually pulls out several spears* Let's try this today.

Edit: *shrugs* Eh, saw that coming was never good with spears. I think I'll try something else tomorrow. Come on beasties time to go home. *has the beasties follow her through some unseen void*

Mirdala Naast watches her with the things shaking his head, "You's "Master" and I are goin' ta have a heart ta heart about those pets, and you's and cleanin' up after them!" Walks away grumbling about the mess and destruction let by those pests, "Kasai, you's gone an' done it now!"

*After taking care of beasties and loving on them comes back and shrugs* Well alright, but I warned you on how I clean. *begins to pull out various kinds of explosives. Flings a few towards the targets.*

Edits: *has mischievous grin as I push the button. The target explosives miss the targets but obliterate other debris. Pouts* Aw, no one was maimed! *sets down little twisted scary looking doll* To work my little minion. *little doll gets to sweeping the dust that is left then mops soon the area is sparkling. She picks up doll* Good job lets go find a dark corner and sleep. *goes off to sleep.*

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes shaking his head then laughs, "You's say dat like it's a bad thing! You's should try aimin' at Jin Awaud over there! You's might enjoy a livin' target!"

It is usually a bad thing because I make more of a mess. *pouts* I'm having a bad day...week... *grumbles and pulls large gun and fires*

Edit: *trashes large gun* AND the bad week continues! *walks off muttering something about new explosives or borrowing...unheard as she's to far away but it didn't sound good*  
Dianora5 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 43, 23, 94 Total: 160 (3-300)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:06 am
❝
It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes.

❀❀❀

Sigh... apparently I need the practice ><

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

❞

Dianora5

Dianora5

Sparkly Kitten

45,650 Points
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
sachara rolled 3 100-sided dice: 71, 51, 22 Total: 144 (3-300)

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:30 pm
Shooting….missed again.  
Fred66 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 1, 90, 92 Total: 183 (3-300)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:01 pm
Shoots haphazardly.  

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:28 pm
Mirdala Naast laughs loudly studying the targets, "You's guys missed for a second day in a row! Are you's tryin' ta tell me you's guys can't handle da simple targets now! Well, you's guys can just try harder!"

Tauzuriel

Queentintin

Tessa Awaud

Sky_Jean

Moonracer

Fred66

sachara

Dianora5

Jin Awaud

Blood Maverick

ozkur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:38 pm
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast laughs loudly studying the targets, "You's guys missed for a second day in a row! Are you's tryin' ta tell me you's guys can't handle da simple targets now! Well, you's guys can just try harder!"
Well, they took my nuke at the door...  

Sky_Jean

Demonic Cat

34,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Queentintin rolled 3 100-sided dice: 44, 93, 100 Total: 237 (3-300)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:34 am
44. Blue Doggie Animal Balloon -- ya I know, pittiful!

damn targets move too much! stay still lol *takes her blaster out!* lets shoot something! scream  
Dianora5 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 47, 44, 67 Total: 158 (3-300)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:39 am
❝
It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes.

❀❀❀

Yeah, I really need to shake off this slump!

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

❞

Dianora5

Dianora5

Sparkly Kitten

45,650 Points
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Jin Awaud rolled 3 100-sided dice: 34, 93, 91 Total: 218 (3-300)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:51 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast raises his eyebrow then smirks under his helmet, "Vod, you's are a disgustin' individual. Perhaps we should theme da next targets for rodents? I bet you's ship is infested with them!"

~smirks~ All it takes is one. Have you checked your ship yet? I heard you had a special delivery vod.

26. Astra: Floating in Space

Mirdala Naast raises his eyebrow under his helmet at Jin, then laughs, "You's tryin' ta tell me you's went on my ship vod? Looks like you's hit da right target! Floating in space!"

~smirks then laughs loudly~ When you are passed out drunk on the ramp going into it, it is inviting unexpected guest. Floating, vod the only thing floating that night was you!

Mirdala Naast scowls then slowly smirks, "Still better than you's bein' so drunk you's were in a clown suit givin' out animal balloons vod! Floatin' had nothin' on you's clownin' around like a fool!"

~raises eyebrows laughing holding up hands~ What can I say, I am a fun drunk!

Edit:
My excuse for missing today. ~smirks~ Drunk? Arkithadr?

Moonracer rolled 3 100-sided dice: 22, 73, 88 Total: 183 (3-300)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:21 pm
*tosses a few daggers in her sleep*

Edit: *groggy voice*
88. Emerald Seed  

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
sachara rolled 3 100-sided dice: 20, 64, 19 Total: 103 (3-300)

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:41 pm
Shooting…missed again.  
Tauzuriel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 62, 40, 18 Total: 120 (3-300)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:07 pm
Mirdala Naast
Tauzuriel

well I surely am going to try for it again....
**adjusts my newer and bigger blaster....takes careful aim and fires**

Mirdala Naast snickers under his helmet, "You's know what Tauzuriel? You's missed again!"

well at least I am good at it....
**readjusts my newer and bigger blaster....takes careful aim and fires**  

Tauzuriel

Demonic Vampire

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:07 pm
Sky_Jean
Mirdala Naast
Well, they took my nuke at the door...

Mirdala Naast laughs shaking head, "You's don't think they'd let that pass into da range do you's?! It's for you's own good! You's would hurt da grass!"  
Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 1264 1265 1266 1267 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games