Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Target Practice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... 1274 1275 1276 1277 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Queentintin rolled 3 100-sided dice: 59, 1, 92 Total: 152 (3-300)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:49 am
Bon matin! ok, lets shoot us some targets! keep still now lol  
Moonracer rolled 3 100-sided dice: 25, 19, 60 Total: 104 (3-300)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:23 am
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai

Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast raises both eyebrows under his helmet at her, "Dolls?" He rolls his eyes muttering, "At least it's not giant toads!"

*has EVERY good hearing* Toads?? Where's BOOM BOOM!!!?? *has such a very happy look* PUPPY!?!?! Where's my PUPPY!!!?? Can I use him too? Oh and FLUFFLES!!! Oh good idea thank you! *turns and whistles what sounds like thunder comes and here comes a giant toad, a...is that a three headed dog with wings breathing fire? and...a twisted looking cat from the black oozie??* Sick the targets babies! *small herd goes by*

Edits: *grins quite mischievously* Maybe don't remind me of my Master's pets? They're my babies too I help take care of them. *the small herd comes back and looks to be devouring her but she is giggling and loving on the beasties*
5. Townie Accents

Mirdala Naast groans loudly shaking his head, "NOT that thing again! First Kasai brings dat thing into da cantina an's now you's tellin' me you's take care of her pets? Good! Now you's can clean up after them! You's one of Kasai's young... or... is... dat... who... you's... call... Master?" Groans again walking away shaking head.

*pets the cuddly beasties* They're not thins they're cute cuddly beasties! *mentions name and her face lights up* MASTER!!! *Pouts* I miss Master! Don't get my hopes up! *blinks* Uh...you do remember how I clean up right?? *blinks and scratches cheek with a finger then looks at beasties* I think he's a little stressed. Maybe he needs a walk...or play time...ooo we should get him some flying targets he might be happy with that. Oh yeah targets hm...how to go after them today... *taps teeth with a fingernail eventually* Oh I know! *goes half in a void eventually pulls out several spears* Let's try this today.

Edit: *shrugs* Eh, saw that coming was never good with spears. I think I'll try something else tomorrow. Come on beasties time to go home. *has the beasties follow her through some unseen void*

Mirdala Naast watches her with the things shaking his head, "You's "Master" and I are goin' ta have a heart ta heart about those pets, and you's and cleanin' up after them!" Walks away grumbling about the mess and destruction let by those pests, "Kasai, you's gone an' done it now!"

*After taking care of beasties and loving on them comes back and shrugs* Well alright, but I warned you on how I clean. *begins to pull out various kinds of explosives. Flings a few towards the targets.*

Edits: *has mischievous grin as I push the button. The target explosives miss the targets but obliterate other debris. Pouts* Aw, no one was maimed! *sets down little twisted scary looking doll* To work my little minion. *little doll gets to sweeping the dust that is left then mops soon the area is sparkling. She picks up doll* Good job lets go find a dark corner and sleep. *goes off to sleep.*  

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Dianora5 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 86, 55, 93 Total: 234 (3-300)

Dianora5

Dianora5

Sparkly Kitten

45,650 Points
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:41 am

It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes.

❀❀❀

Shoots from the hip*

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

sachara rolled 3 100-sided dice: 100, 76, 62 Total: 238 (3-300)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:25 pm
Shooting  

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

Tauzuriel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 96, 5, 15 Total: 116 (3-300)

Tauzuriel

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:41 pm
Mirdala Naast
Tauzuriel
Mirdala Naast
Fred66
Tries out my new water gun.

Tauzuriel
**adjusts my new blaster....takes careful aim and fires**

trying out a new blaster this time and hoping for the best....

Mirdala Naast snickers, "You's guys missed!

**growls** I know so I don't need you to tell me that....

edit: hey I got one....

7. Formula 1: Tire Dress

Mirdala Naast laughs, "You's finally hit one, will you's do it again!"

well I surely am going to try for it again....
**adjusts my newer and bigger blaster....takes careful aim and fires**  
Fred66 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 38, 19, 83 Total: 140 (3-300)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:48 pm
Knocks the sandcastles - oops targets down.  

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:15 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Moonracer

*grins* Thank ya, thank you. Well....okay bye!!! *fades away and sleep somewhere unseen*

~chuckles amused tipping head slightly, watching her fade away~

~turns his attention to the targets then shoots quickly hitting two, then raises eyebrows seeing bug splatter everywhere~ Amusing. Womp rats would have made a bigger mess.

11. Peaceful Ruins
83. Astra: Fluttering Black Butterflies

Mirdala Naast raises his eyebrow then smirks under his helmet, "Vod, you's are a disgustin' individual. Perhaps we should theme da next targets for rodents? I bet you's ship is infested with them!"

~smirks~ All it takes is one. Have you checked your ship yet? I heard you had a special delivery vod.

26. Astra: Floating in Space

Mirdala Naast raises his eyebrow under his helmet at Jin, then laughs, "You's tryin' ta tell me you's went on my ship vod? Looks like you's hit da right target! Floating in space!"

~smirks then laughs loudly~ When you are passed out drunk on the ramp going into it, it is inviting unexpected guest. Floating, vod the only thing floating that night was you!  
Jin Awaud rolled 3 100-sided dice: 22, 67, 75 Total: 164 (3-300)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:18 pm
~chuckles tossing a few grenades at the targets~ That was boring, next time something more amusing, my ships lasers.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Sky_Jean rolled 3 100-sided dice: 70, 30, 4 Total: 104 (3-300)

Sky_Jean

Demonic Cat

34,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:39 pm
bang bang  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:47 pm
Moonracer

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast watches her with the things shaking his head, "You's "Master" and I are goin' ta have a heart ta heart about those pets, and you's and cleanin' up after them!" Walks away grumbling about the mess and destruction let by those pests, "Kasai, you's gone an' done it now!"

:::she glares at Naast sitting in a tree watching everything::: You woke me up for this? Naasty boy you're just gonna have to deal with my faithful protege. Shes allowed to take the dungeon beasts around and play with them too. From the looks of things she's kickin a** and takin names... namely yours! :::laughs so hard her sides start hurting::: Hey Moony, keep up the good work and give the Naasty boy hell! I might be showing off a new pet soon too. He eats anything and everything must get put in his mouth! :::giggles evillly:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:03 pm
MuyamiKasai
Moonracer

Mirdala Naast

:::she glares at Naast sitting in a tree watching everything::: You woke me up for this? Naasty boy you're just gonna have to deal with my faithful protege. Shes allowed to take the dungeon beasts around and play with them too. From the looks of things she's kickin a** and takin names... namely yours! :::laughs so hard her sides start hurting::: Hey Moony, keep up the good work and give the Naasty boy hell! I might be showing off a new pet soon too. He eats anything and everything must get put in his mouth! :::giggles evillly:::

*blinks and perks up at familiar voice. Quickly comes over and looks up into tree* MASTER!!! *can all but see the happy eyes hidden behind the veil* Oh a new beastie?? Oh I can't wait! They sound adorable!! *hops up and down and claps hands happily* I will Master! *walks off muttering* Must make Master proud...hell...hm....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:35 pm
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai

Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer

*has EVERY good hearing* Toads?? Where's BOOM BOOM!!!?? *has such a very happy look* PUPPY!?!?! Where's my PUPPY!!!?? Can I use him too? Oh and FLUFFLES!!! Oh good idea thank you! *turns and whistles what sounds like thunder comes and here comes a giant toad, a...is that a three headed dog with wings breathing fire? and...a twisted looking cat from the black oozie??* Sick the targets babies! *small herd goes by*

Edits: *grins quite mischievously* Maybe don't remind me of my Master's pets? They're my babies too I help take care of them. *the small herd comes back and looks to be devouring her but she is giggling and loving on the beasties*
5. Townie Accents

Mirdala Naast groans loudly shaking his head, "NOT that thing again! First Kasai brings dat thing into da cantina an's now you's tellin' me you's take care of her pets? Good! Now you's can clean up after them! You's one of Kasai's young... or... is... dat... who... you's... call... Master?" Groans again walking away shaking head.

*pets the cuddly beasties* They're not thins they're cute cuddly beasties! *mentions name and her face lights up* MASTER!!! *Pouts* I miss Master! Don't get my hopes up! *blinks* Uh...you do remember how I clean up right?? *blinks and scratches cheek with a finger then looks at beasties* I think he's a little stressed. Maybe he needs a walk...or play time...ooo we should get him some flying targets he might be happy with that. Oh yeah targets hm...how to go after them today... *taps teeth with a fingernail eventually* Oh I know! *goes half in a void eventually pulls out several spears* Let's try this today.

Edit: *shrugs* Eh, saw that coming was never good with spears. I think I'll try something else tomorrow. Come on beasties time to go home. *has the beasties follow her through some unseen void*

*After taking care of beasties and loving on them comes back and shrugs* Well alright, but I warned you on how I clean. *begins to pull out various kinds of explosives. Flings a few towards the targets.*

Edits: *has mischievous grin as I push the button. The target explosives miss the targets but obliterate other debris. Pouts* Aw, no one was maimed! *sets down little twisted scary looking doll* To work my little minion. *little doll gets to sweeping the dust that is left then mops soon the area is sparkling. She picks up doll* Good job lets go find a dark corner and sleep. *goes off to sleep.*

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes shaking his head then laughs, "You's say dat like it's a bad thing! You's should try aimin' at Jin Awaud over there! You's might enjoy a livin' target!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:37 pm
Tauzuriel
Mirdala Naast
Tauzuriel
Mirdala Naast
Fred66
Tries out my new water gun.

Tauzuriel
**adjusts my new blaster....takes careful aim and fires**

trying out a new blaster this time and hoping for the best....

Mirdala Naast snickers, "You's guys missed!

**growls** I know so I don't need you to tell me that....

edit: hey I got one....

7. Formula 1: Tire Dress

Mirdala Naast laughs, "You's finally hit one, will you's do it again!"

well I surely am going to try for it again....
**adjusts my newer and bigger blaster....takes careful aim and fires**

Mirdala Naast snickers under his helmet, "You's know what Tauzuriel? You's missed again!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:40 pm
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Moonracer

*grins* Thank ya, thank you. Well....okay bye!!! *fades away and sleep somewhere unseen*

~chuckles amused tipping head slightly, watching her fade away~

~turns his attention to the targets then shoots quickly hitting two, then raises eyebrows seeing bug splatter everywhere~ Amusing. Womp rats would have made a bigger mess.

11. Peaceful Ruins
83. Astra: Fluttering Black Butterflies

Mirdala Naast raises his eyebrow then smirks under his helmet, "Vod, you's are a disgustin' individual. Perhaps we should theme da next targets for rodents? I bet you's ship is infested with them!"

~smirks~ All it takes is one. Have you checked your ship yet? I heard you had a special delivery vod.

26. Astra: Floating in Space

Mirdala Naast raises his eyebrow under his helmet at Jin, then laughs, "You's tryin' ta tell me you's went on my ship vod? Looks like you's hit da right target! Floating in space!"

~smirks then laughs loudly~ When you are passed out drunk on the ramp going into it, it is inviting unexpected guest. Floating, vod the only thing floating that night was you!

Mirdala Naast scowls then slowly smirks, "Still better than you's bein' so drunk you's were in a clown suit givin' out animal balloons vod! Floatin' had nothin' on you's clownin' around like a fool!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:44 pm
MuyamiKasai

Mirdala shook his head groaning at her, "Kasai, dat describes every pet you's has! We're not goin' on about you's protege. You's can tell you's teachin' her. A little too good!"  
Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... 1274 1275 1276 1277 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games