Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:44 am
۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌

User ImageUser Image

Cenek opened his mouth in aw, the trumpet was very pretty, it was dark, and that was different than what Cenek usually saw. "I'm glad it's not damaged, it's beautiful, but a scratch would show up pretty badly on that finish." Cenek didn't know much about instruments, sure, but Finley seemed to be very much relived about the state of the trumpet, so that was the important part. Of course, he had also said Brook was in the same house as him, so, the guy was a Ravenclaw? He could see it.

"Usually snacking? That's probably her, she's in your house? So you're a Ravenclaw?" The sorting hat had to be wrong, sorting Brook AND this guy into Ravenclaw? The house of the smart people? He glared at Cenek, Cenek was being too friendly to Finley, and Cenek could not have such friends. "Not to be rude, but I don't see why a trumpet is so important, there's plenty more in the world. If it got damaged, just go get a new one." Yes, now was the time to start being rude towards this boy, then next time they met, at Hogwarts, Chadwick would be sure he introduced himself as Cenek, and would be rude upon greeting, effectively ruining any chances Finley and Cenek would have as friends.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Diagon Ally
With Whom:Each Other and Fin

╚══════════════╝

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Diagon Alley
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Twins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Shopping and Clumsiness
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope my trumpet's okay

Finley nodded when the calmer twin.... Cenek maybe... said he was glad the trumpet wasn't damaged. The darker haired boy nodded, a weight off his chest. Luckily, Cenek seemed to understand the value of a beautiful instrument. After a moment, the other twin commented on his sister, commenting that Fin was indeed a Ravenclaw. "Yea... I guess 'cause they like creativity or something. Don't really know." He shrugged, as if to emphasize his point.

After another second, Chadwick commented on the trumpet proper, earning a deeper frown from Finley. "If you don't see the point, get glasses." His retort was a bit more harsh than he normally went with, but he couldn't let this kid tell him the trumpet wasn't important. Fin carefully closed up the case, sighing heavily. All he'd wanted to do was get some new sheet music, yet here he was, trapped with twins he didn't know.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:53 pm
۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌

User ImageUser Image

Cenek sighed at Chadwick, of course they were working on being friendly to Finley and Chadwick had to ruin that. Although, Finley seemed to be holding his own, the quiet kid had a bit of snark to his voice when he told Chadwick to get glasses, wow. That was a new one.

Chadwick glared at Finley, "Me? Get glasses? Ha. Maybe you should, so you would be able to see that piece of folded metal is nothing but a waste of space, time, and money. At least if it were a dungbomb, it'd be useful, and you could carry it around and smell better than you do now." He was tempted to tap the case with his foot, but this kid would probably go ballistic on him if he touched the case, he didn't need to be in a fight before Hogwarts started. No need to be grounded like Aldrick was.

Cenek couldn't believe it, Chadwick was going all out to hurt this boy. He took Chadwick's sleeve and tugged, "That's not very nice Chad. Come on, maybe we should leave? I think I see Brook coming." No, he definitely did not see their sister, but anything was better than letting Chadwick ruin any friendships Cenek might have at Hogwarts. Finley could tell all of his friends about the rude twins he met, and their friends cold tell their friends, soon the whole school would hate them, would once again all hate Cenek. Cenek smiled at Finley, "I guess, we'll see you around? At Hogwarts I mean?"

╔══════════════╗
Where: Diagon Ally
With Whom:Each Other and Fin

╚══════════════╝

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

We're like ๔เค๓๏ภ๔ร in the sky, that's what we're t๏l๔.
                                                              No mountain made of MӨПΣY Can ßµ¥ you a §ðµl, baby.

Steffi took children to Diagon all the time. Not only with her own three, but because it came with the job. And she loved that job. Today, or rather this evening was a bit different though. Normally she took her kids bright and early in the morning so they had the whole day to shop and explore. It gave the kids time to experience and enjoy their first tastes of magic, and always led to the opportunity to make friends.

Today though, she was taking Callie to prepare her for her first year. The girl had only joined the orphanage recently, though the things she'd been told about her past were less than optimal. Beyond that, Callie also had a condition that made it painful and dangerous for her to be in the sun. So, instead of a nice morning shopping run, they had come in the evening once the sun was further down, and Callie could enjoy the shopping trip more.

Steffi stopped once they stepped through the leaky cauldron entrance to Diagon Alley onto the main street. She always liked to let the kids stare in awe a little bit and take in just how amazing the magical world was.
                                                              "Alright Callie, " she said."I've got the list of materials you're going to need for school, but we can start wherever you want. Robes, potion supplies, books, whatever your little heart desires." She smiled, pointing out shops as she listed off options.

Say they wåñ† to кภ๏ฬ who did เt
                                                              But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:14 pm
User Image

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

Calliope had been looking forward to the trip to Diagon Alley for some time. She'd gotten her official acceptance letter last December, but they decided summertime was the best for shopping since it was closer to the actual school year. She held hands with Steffi as they walked through a little restaurant to a courtyard, then, finally, onto the alleyway. Callie looked around in excitement as she examined all she could, squinting in spots where the sinking sun was still too much to handle. Steffi called her attention, the blonde looking up at the woman.

She handed over a list, then mentioned all the things they could get. "It's all quite lovely. I've never been here before. Maybe we can start with the potions supplies? That sounds nice. Oh! It says I'll need a telescope. Does that mean we'll be studying the stars?" Her eyes lit up, the girl already having an affinity for the night sky. A grin was sent up toward the woman, a hopeful look on Callie's face. She removed her hand from Steffi's, taking a second to adjust her round glasses. They always sat slightly crooked, she'd discovered, but she wasn't sure if it was her imagination or maybe her ears were imbalanced. Either way...

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Diagon Alley
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Steffi
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? School Shopping
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's too bright out here...

Devlyn Maycry

But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Steffi smiled as she got all excited about everything around them. That was her favourite part of these sorts of shopping trips. "Potions supplies? Sounds good." She pointed towards one of the shops. "Slug and Jigger's Apothecary is where we are headed." Steffi took her hand again and headed towards the shop.

She loved all her orphans, but she had a large affection for Calliope in particular. The young girl's rather strange and tragic past reminded Steffi of her own capricious childhood. The only difference seemed to be that, Callie was mostly unaware of how odd and largely unstable her childhood had been, while Steffi herself was very aware of how screwed up her life had been prior to Hogwarts. Though she supposed her childhood had been a little more overtly awful, what with the whole being stabbed in the eye thing, and having to steal and squat to survive.

When the girl asked about the telescope she nodded.
                                                              "Yes, you'll be studying the stars. One of the classes you'll be taking for at least the first five years of school is Astronomy. In it you'll learn all about the stars, the planets, and everything in between."

But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:52 pm
User Image

Calliope nodded when Steffi agreed that potions supplies were a good plan. The woman then gestured toward one of the shops, noting their destination. "Apothecary? I think I've been in one before..." Her voice trailed out, but it did have a tendency to do that. A hand was offered so Callie happily rested her own hand against Steffi's. After all, the woman probably knew her way around a lot better than the eleven year old. Steffi spoke about Astronomy class, earning a happy hum from the girl. "That sounds quite lovely~ I do rather love the stars, and thanks to Father... um..." she paused, squeezing Steffi's hand as she looked up at the woman for comfort. "Well... um... I know a lot of them. The stars, I mean. And planets too..." The blonde let out a sad sigh, hoping she wouldn't be scolded for still thinking of her father... or... whomever he was.

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Steffi

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Steffi nodded along as the girl spoke about being to an apothecary before. It hurt Steffi to watch her pause as she spoke about her father, or the man she knew as her father. The specifics didn't actually matter because as far as Calliope was concerned that man had been her father. It was a delicate situation. All orphans were delicate situations of course, but this one in particular. Having spent so much time with a man who had kidnapped her and raised her to believe she was his daughter, only to be taken away by authorities. It was very delicate.

Steffi smiled and squeezed Callie's hand.
                                                              "That's good. I'm glad your father taught you such interesting things about the sky." She paused, choosing her words carefully. She remembered being so angry when people would badmouth the parents who abandoned her as a child. As a child she had worshiped the ground they walked on, even if they had left her to rot in an orphanage. "You know," Steffi said slowly. "I've had many fathers in my life, and my brothers and sisters have even more. I know there are people who have told you that he was not your father, and in a sense they are right... but for me family has never been about blood relations."

Steffi glanced down at her and smiled gently. "It's okay to miss him, and love him still. It's okay to yearn for the days you had with him. Good people can do bad things, and evil people can do good things.... My parents abandoned me at Wool's when I was much younger than you, and I loved them even after they left me behind. And years later I was adopted by a very nice family who took good care of me. But my new parents didn't erase my old ones. And that's okay too." Steffi was never sure if she was saying the right things, or if the other adults involved in her orphans lives would agree with her thoughts... but she always spoke from her heart, and she found it useless to lie to children. They were smarter than they appeared, and much more observant than anyone gave them credit for.

That man had hurt her, and taken her from a family that Steffi could only assume had been very loving (wherever they might be now)... but he had also kept her alive, taught her things, and showed her love. She couldn't condone the horrible things he'd done, but she understood how Callie felt, and that was the most important piece.

But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:55 am
User Image

Calliope grinned up at Steffi when she said it was good that father taught her all about the stars. The younger blonde had always thought it quite fascinating, even if she couldn't be out under the most prominent star. Oh well, she got to see most of them, since most only came out under the cloak of darkness. After a second, the woman continued, this time speaking of her own fathers. She had apparently had more than one, plus lots of siblings, which struck a note of jealousy with Callie. She'd always wanted a big family, but she had instead been raised an only child and now, she didn't really have a family to call on at all.

Steffi continued, saying it was okay for Callie to miss her dad. That was reassuring, since she assumed she was just supposed to forget her life before Wool's. Tears lined the girl's bottom lashes, a little sniffle of her nose. "I'm just... afraid that if I remember father... no one else will want to have me. My life with him was odd, I think? The people that took me away said he was very bad." She paused, wiping her eyes on her sleeve before straightening her glasses. "But if you say it's okay to be sad and to miss him... I will. For a little longer, at least. Thanks, Steffi. You're really nice." The blonde pushed forward, releasing her hand to wrap her arms around the woman. Maybe things would still work out anyway....

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Steffi

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Steffi could only love the little girl more when she looked up at her with tear filled eyes. She nodded as Callie spoke. "Just because you remember your life before now, doesn't mean someone won't want to have you. Your past will never make you unlovable." That was something Steffi herself had had a hard time learning. Eventually it kicked in though. Her past was long and difficult and strange, but she still led a life full of love and wonder and fulfillment. It was her goal to always make sure all her orphans had the same chance.

Callie rushed forward to hug her, and Steffi smiled. She wrapped her arms around her gently, squeezing her back.
                                                              "I will always be here for you to talk too Callie. Whether its about your past, your future, or anything else. Don't forget that. " She pulled away from the girl slightly to smile down at her. Many people wondered why she'd taken on this job. Hell even she had questioned if it was the right thing to do or not, but in the end it was the only thing she could do. The orphans, Wool's, all of it was what brought her joy in life.

"Now come on. How about we go get your potion supplies yeah?"

But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:41 pm
User Image

Calliope nodded along with Steffi's words, glad that she was speaking them. The younger blonde tugged at her long hair, using it almost as a curtain to hide her from the world. Dark blue eyes peeked out, looking curiously at the woman. After the loving embrace, Callie took a few seconds to wipe away her tears, hiccuping quietly as she tried not to have a full cry. She was eleven now, and she figured that meant she was too old to have little emotional outbursts. Hopefully her silly brain would know that too. She sent a timid grin up to Steffi when the woman confirmed she'd be there no matter what.

Callie reached a hand out, happily taking the woman's hand again. Hoping she was okay with the lingering tears, Calliope spoke up. "I think I will more. It's nice to have someone to talk to sometimes." After calming herself down a bit, the girl took a deep breath, then nodded. "Yep. Supplies are next. Then maybe books? It'll be nice to have those so I can read a bit before school starts. That's what you're supposed to do, right? Read the books before class?" She tilted her head a bit, not really sure how school was supposed to work. She'd never exactly had a formal education of any sort, after all.

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Steffi
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? She's so nice

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                              ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                                              αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                                              αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie slumped a little as she wandered Diagon, the ice cream cone in hand just about the only thing she was enjoying at the moment. She'd figured, this time of year, she was bound to run into someone, right? But so far, no luck. Sometimes being spontaneous didn't work out so well for her. She should've checked around and seen if anyone wanted to come with her. She'd just been so excited to be able to go on her own that she hadn't really thought beyond 'MUST GO NOW'. Oops. Well, she supposed she could always pop into the tattoo parlor and see if Jack was around. Or, she could pop in and use the floo to go to Hogsmeade to see the Hill twins. If they were home. But they were probably home, right? Or in the forest. Which she wasn't supposed to go in without supervision. So she couldn't hunt them down if they were theoretically there. Or, well. Shouldn't. Shouldn't and couldn't were often two very different things. Another, even more different thing, was wouldn't, which... alright, that one rarely applied to her, truth be told.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                                              fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                                              вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                                              ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                                              тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

wнere - Diagon Alley - Near Florean's
                                                              wнen - Afternoon - Summer 2049
                                                              wιтн - who
                                                              - ooc -
                                                              blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:51 pm
User Image
                                                  Slowly out of line
                                                  And drifting closer in your sights
                                                  So play it out I'm wide awake
                                                  It's a scene about me

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

As wandered down Diagon, looking at all the shops. This was boring. His dad had come to Diagon to go see if he could pick some things up, especially considering that they had gotten their school supplies earlier in the summer. Perks of having a parent on the school staff. Sarcasm implied, of course. Needless to say, his dad had left him with implicit instructions not to go wandering off too far, which okay, sure, he got his dad wanting to know where he was, but c'mon! He wasn't that bad of a troublemaker. Okay sure, he could visit his aunt's shop and see if Jack or Uncle Jer were there, but it wasn't like he was going to steal something. Besides, the owner of Sugarplum's was just annoyed that As had managed to sneak off with part of a display before he caught up with the Slytherin. It wasn't his fault that it was easy.

Sighing, he almost felt like wandering down to All or Nothing anyway to see what was going on when he spotted Billie in the crowd. Grinning, he waved at her before walking over, spotting the ice cream and mentally kicking himself that he hadn't thought to grab some too. That would have been nice this time of year, after all. "Hey Billie. Wotcher. What are you up to?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, this sucks...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There's something in your way
                                                  And now someone is gonna pay
                                                  And if you can't get what you want
                                                  Well it's all because of me

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                                              αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                                              αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє

spaceBillie almost didn't notice As waving at her; in the crowd, what were the odds that the person waving was aiming for her, after all. But she recognized him just in time, and glanced over her shoulder juts in case. They were friends, of course, but they were hardly the only friends the other had. She didn't see anyone she particularly recognized behind her, though, so it was safe to say he'd been waving at her, right?

spaceBy the time she was done mulling this over, the question had been answered, though, as he cut through the crowd to approach her with a grin. She returned the smile, rolling up on her tiptoes.
                                                              "Wandering," she replied with a shrug. "Being bored. Mum and Dad said I could go out on my own this holiday as long as I stuck to Diagon and Hogsmeade. But I didn't think to tell anybody to meet up with me 'cause I basically ran out of the house as soon as they said it. Dumb, huh?" She rolled her eyes and giggled a little.

spaceShe looked him over a little, curious. He didn't have any shopping bags, seemed to be alone, and had nothing to indicate what he was up to.
                                                              "What about you?" she asked, head titling a little, not unlike a dog. Or, a wolf, really. Not surprising, considering her father. After a beat, she held out her arm, offering her ice cream cone. "It's summer berry cobbler," she told him. She'd barely had any so far, so there was still plenty. Honestly she doubted if she'd eat the whole thing herself. Maybe he'd be alright sharing?

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                                              fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                                              вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                                              ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                                              тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

wнere - Diagon Alley - Near Florean's
                                                              wнen - Afternoon - Summer 2049
                                                              wιтн - As
                                                              - ooc -
                                                              blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:35 pm
User Image
                                                  Slowly out of line
                                                  And drifting closer in your sights
                                                  So play it out I'm wide awake
                                                  It's a scene about me

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

As couldn't help it, He honestly felt a bit jealous of Billie's ability to walk around without having to worry about his mum and dad (and the rest of his many, many relatives watching him. Who knew that a good chunk of Diagon Alley were well-acquainted with the Whitethornes? He certainly hadn't. "That's lucky. My mum and dad won't let me out of their sights. They say I get into too much trouble on my own." Which honestly was one reason he was hoping to find a shop that didn't know his grandpa or uncles or aunt. Too bad that was practically impossible. Heck, even Quality Quidditch Supplies and Eeylops were places that knew his cousin. Dang Chance had ruined that for him.

He shrugged when Billie had mentioned not telling anyone about her newfound freedom or meeting up that way. "Hey, you found me, or well, I found you. Which counts as the whole group. So, you know..." He shrugged and then answered her next question. "Dad's over in the apothecary picking stuff up for my bestemor. He said, and I quote, 'Don't you get into trouble or I'll tell your mum.' Well, he said it in Norwegian, but still! I'm completely innocent here. I don't get into too much trouble."

When Billie offered his ice cream, his eyebrows rose, and he took a small lick, trying it out to see if he liked it. It wasn't too bad, but he was more of a mint person. "That's not bad. I like mint better, but I like strawberries too. Thanks." He then looked around, trying to think of a place he could possibly go, then looked at Billie curiously. No one would think that if he went in with Billie that he'd cause trouble, right? "Well, it's your first time alone here, so what do you wanna do? I was considering going over to bug my aunt, but I don't think she'd be too happy if I did it when she was with a client."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, this sucks...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There's something in your way
                                                  And now someone is gonna pay
                                                  And if you can't get what you want
                                                  Well it's all because of me

Cara MiaKitty

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas