Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Target Practice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 1264 1265 1266 1267 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Moonracer rolled 3 100-sided dice: 85, 94, 5 Total: 184 (3-300)

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:32 am
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
*fades back in from some unknown place or maybe dimension.* ... *Yawns* ...Mmm... *hugs very dark evil looking dolls then hurls them towards the targets* Go my minions! Wreak havoc! Or at least get me my morning drink and maim something along the way.

Edit: *holds out arms to the one doll that comes back with her drink took out a target and comes back slightly blood* Oh such a cutie you are! *snuggles doll and floats off after running tail through the other two*
69. Lil Sultana

Mirdala Naast raises both eyebrows under his helmet at her, "Dolls?" He rolls his eyes muttering, "At least it's not giant toads!"

*has EVERY good hearing* Toads?? Where's BOOM BOOM!!!?? *has such a very happy look* PUPPY!?!?! Where's my PUPPY!!!?? Can I use him too? Oh and FLUFFLES!!! Oh good idea thank you! *turns and whistles what sounds like thunder comes and here comes a giant toad, a...is that a three headed dog with wings breathing fire? and...a twisted looking cat from the black oozie??* Sick the targets babies! *small herd goes by*

Edits: *grins quite mischievously* Maybe don't remind me of my Master's pets? They're my babies too I help take care of them. *the small herd comes back and looks to be devouring her but she is giggling and loving on the beasties*
5. Townie Accents  
Queentintin rolled 3 100-sided dice: 98, 55, 21 Total: 174 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:32 am
allo! ok. lets get aiming and shooting!~ pirate

awesome! got a hit!

98. Formula 2: Octopus Trident  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
sachara rolled 3 100-sided dice: 100, 97, 24 Total: 221 (3-300)

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:01 pm
Shooting

100. Harmless Spores

97. Bright Bloodied Black Devil Tail  
Fred66 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 70, 19, 89 Total: 178 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:18 pm
Tries out my new water gun.  

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Dianora5 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 14, 28, 73 Total: 115 (3-300)

Dianora5

Dianora5

Sparkly Kitten

45,650 Points
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:56 pm

It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes.

❀❀❀

About to take another crack at this,...
Bam!Bam!Bam!
edit: 14. Burnt Filament
73. Celebrating Under the Big Top

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

Tauzuriel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 47, 85, 69 Total: 201 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:04 pm
**adjusts my new blaster....takes careful aim and fires**

trying out a new blaster this time and hoping for the best....  

Tauzuriel

Demonic Vampire

Sky_Jean rolled 3 100-sided dice: 95, 52, 11 Total: 158 (3-300)

Sky_Jean

Demonic Cat

34,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:18 pm
Hmm... Bang?

Edit: 52. Trinket Heart

Not a bad 2nd shot.  
Blood Maverick rolled 3 100-sided dice: 81, 49, 18 Total: 148 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:56 pm
-purrs happily sitting down and scratches ear with back foot and stops looking at ear mites that fell from ear and purrs as they run around aimlessly and pounces on them biting at them- BLOOD PLAYESED!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD SHARESED EAR MITES WITH FRIENDSED TOO!!! BLOOD THROWSED EAR MITES AT TARGETSED!!!

EDITSED!!!
-purrs making griffin laughing sounds and rolls on back with wings stretched out- BLOOD GOT TWOSED NUMBERSED!!! BLOOD PLAYSED!!!
49. Bright Cosmic Wish
18. Easter 2k15 Daffodil Gold Lamb's Bell  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
Jin Awaud rolled 3 100-sided dice: 63, 26, 47 Total: 136 (3-300)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:51 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Moonracer
Jin Awaud
Moonracer

~chuckles amused~ Both Tessa and I offer our condolences, ~coughs in hand amused~ Ah that should be Congratulations on your victory.

*grins* Thank ya, thank you. Well....okay bye!!! *fades away and sleep somewhere unseen*

~chuckles amused tipping head slightly, watching her fade away~

~turns his attention to the targets then shoots quickly hitting two, then raises eyebrows seeing bug splatter everywhere~ Amusing. Womp rats would have made a bigger mess.

11. Peaceful Ruins
83. Astra: Fluttering Black Butterflies

Mirdala Naast raises his eyebrow then smirks under his helmet, "Vod, you's are a disgustin' individual. Perhaps we should theme da next targets for rodents? I bet you's ship is infested with them!"

~smirks~ All it takes is one. Have you checked your ship yet? I heard you had a special delivery vod.

26. Astra: Floating in Space

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:20 pm
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
*fades back in from some unknown place or maybe dimension.* ... *Yawns* ...Mmm... *hugs very dark evil looking dolls then hurls them towards the targets* Go my minions! Wreak havoc! Or at least get me my morning drink and maim something along the way.

Edit: *holds out arms to the one doll that comes back with her drink took out a target and comes back slightly blood* Oh such a cutie you are! *snuggles doll and floats off after running tail through the other two*
69. Lil Sultana

Mirdala Naast raises both eyebrows under his helmet at her, "Dolls?" He rolls his eyes muttering, "At least it's not giant toads!"

*has EVERY good hearing* Toads?? Where's BOOM BOOM!!!?? *has such a very happy look* PUPPY!?!?! Where's my PUPPY!!!?? Can I use him too? Oh and FLUFFLES!!! Oh good idea thank you! *turns and whistles what sounds like thunder comes and here comes a giant toad, a...is that a three headed dog with wings breathing fire? and...a twisted looking cat from the black oozie??* Sick the targets babies! *small herd goes by*

Edits: *grins quite mischievously* Maybe don't remind me of my Master's pets? They're my babies too I help take care of them. *the small herd comes back and looks to be devouring her but she is giggling and loving on the beasties*
5. Townie Accents

Mirdala Naast groans loudly shaking his head, "NOT that thing again! First Kasai brings dat thing into da cantina an's now you's tellin' me you's take care of her pets? Good! Now you's can clean up after them! You's one of Kasai's young... or... is... dat... who... you's... call... Master?" Groans again walking away shaking head.  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:22 pm
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Moonracer
Jin Awaud
Moonracer

~chuckles amused~ Both Tessa and I offer our condolences, ~coughs in hand amused~ Ah that should be Congratulations on your victory.

*grins* Thank ya, thank you. Well....okay bye!!! *fades away and sleep somewhere unseen*

~chuckles amused tipping head slightly, watching her fade away~

~turns his attention to the targets then shoots quickly hitting two, then raises eyebrows seeing bug splatter everywhere~ Amusing. Womp rats would have made a bigger mess.

11. Peaceful Ruins
83. Astra: Fluttering Black Butterflies

Mirdala Naast raises his eyebrow then smirks under his helmet, "Vod, you's are a disgustin' individual. Perhaps we should theme da next targets for rodents? I bet you's ship is infested with them!"

~smirks~ All it takes is one. Have you checked your ship yet? I heard you had a special delivery vod.

26. Astra: Floating in Space

Mirdala Naast raises his eyebrow under his helmet at Jin, then laughs, "You's tryin' ta tell me you's went on my ship vod? Looks like you's hit da right target! Floating in space!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:24 pm
Fred66

Tauzuriel
**adjusts my new blaster....takes careful aim and fires**

trying out a new blaster this time and hoping for the best....

Mirdala Naast snickers, "You's guys missed!  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:27 pm
Dianora5

It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes.

❀❀❀

About to take another crack at this,...
Bam!Bam!Bam!
edit: 14. Burnt Filament
73. Celebrating Under the Big Top

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

Mirdala Naast smirks under his helmet, "You's tryin' ta impress someone? Try harder an' let's see you's hit all three next time!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:29 pm
Blood Maverick
-purrs happily sitting down and scratches ear with back foot and stops looking at ear mites that fell from ear and purrs as they run around aimlessly and pounces on them biting at them- BLOOD PLAYESED!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD SHARESED EAR MITES WITH FRIENDSED TOO!!! BLOOD THROWSED EAR MITES AT TARGETSED!!!

EDITSED!!!
-purrs making griffin laughing sounds and rolls on back with wings stretched out- BLOOD GOT TWOSED NUMBERSED!!! BLOOD PLAYSED!!!
49. Bright Cosmic Wish
18. Easter 2k15 Daffodil Gold Lamb's Bell

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes stepping on small bugs, "Blood take you's bugs with you's! Get them out of here!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:31 pm
Fred66

Mirdala Naast stares at her, "You's brought a water gun ta a target range? Are you's daft?!  
Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 1264 1265 1266 1267 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games