Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:15 am
*thacks it happly* thx *smiles and puts it on and follows the Girl*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:21 am
Cloud99999999
*thacks it happly* thx *smiles and puts it on and follows the Girl*

Flies down to the lobby. "Ummm do you know where the eastern tower is?" *Mei flutters around the eastern part of the castle.* "Found it!" *Mimi takes her lugage into the tower room.* "Ummm.. can you help me unpack?" sweatdrop "It's always faster with two people." *Mimi starts unpaking her clothes and puts it in the drawers.*  

miss-monotony

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:21 am
*snaps my fingers and all her Itmes go in there Proper Plases and i grin*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:35 pm
Cloud99999999
*snaps my fingers and all her Itmes go in there Proper Plases and i grin*

"Yay!!Thanks!" *Mei flies up to Cloud and hugs him. She piggy backs him and flies down to the lobby.* "Ooof. Your heavy.. sweatdrop well at least you don't have to walk.."  

miss-monotony

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:05 pm
Enyoki:Hey Cloud. Did you forget about poor Kimberly already.
Kimberly:*Still in her lousy little kid form. Unable to be her normal age.*Nope. I came along to make sure he didn't do anything without me around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:29 am
hello i'd like to join umm here's my RPC info...

Appearance: She has long thick black constantly wet looking hair, with bangs covering her right eye which is purple with a white crescent moon next to the pupil. The left eye is dark blue with a sun-shaped pupil. Her skin is a soft brown color, she's not especially tall nor is she short, she's skinny and has a symbol on the back of her right shoulder.
~.~-.-~.~
Name: Foxxenne Bitrisistu Diyesa
Nickname: Foxx

~.~-.-~.~

Powers: Heal (heals most physical wounds)

angel tears (heals everything and anything physical and magical except the most odd and extreme ailments) made with tears she cries/cried under a full moon (she bottles her tears at these times for later use)

demon blood (poison that kills instantly) made from her blood mixed with diamond dust (yes actual diamond is used...), though even alone her blood is dangerous though not as potent. [the only anitdote is her angel tears potion] (there are many after her blood)

ability to control lightning & water (is not magic it is a natural ability among her people)

can turn her body & anything she's incontact w/ into water/mist

~.~-.-~.~

Weapons: Mace, Flail, Staff, wand, 15 hidden knives, and/or ball & chain

~.~-.-~.~

that's just part of the full profile if u wanna read more go to my journal plz and thnk u ^.^  

Foxxenne

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:11 am
*sights and walks out side lays under a tree and falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:28 am
Kimberly:*Follows him.*I'm not gonna give you a chance to leave me for someone else just because I'm stuck like this.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

miss-monotony

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:56 am
*Mei huffed since all of the weight she just carried.When she suddenly spots a girl walking up to the castle.* "Hiya! Haven't seen your face around here! I'm Mei-Ling but you can call me Mei. What's your name?" *Happily she flies up and does tricks in the air.First 3 sumersaults , a flip and dive to the ground.She seems to have turned and landed perfectly on the floor.Standing straight up with a childish grin on her face.* "Hehe"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:43 pm
xazn_pridex
*Mei huffed since all of the weight she just carried.When she suddenly spots a girl walking up to the castle.* "Hiya! Haven't seen your face around here! I'm Mei-Ling but you can call me Mei. What's your name?" *Happily she flies up and does tricks in the air.First 3 sumersaults , a flip and dive to the ground.She seems to have turned and landed perfectly on the floor.Standing straight up with a childish grin on her face.* "Hehe"

Kimberly:Geez. Show off.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

miss-monotony

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:07 pm
AaronMaster2007
xazn_pridex

Kimberly:Geez. Show off.

"Oh, Hi Kimberly!I ddn't see you there...lol just a trick I picked up from my br-other..I think I need a nap I'm getting tire..hehe maybe the trick."Mei said trying to force a smile. *She flew up to her room. Reached for a picture and sat on her bed.*sigh* "Can't belive it has been already a year.."Mei muttered. *She was trembling not to break down but her emotions got to her and tears began storming down. She looked up at the ceiling and muttered "Brother..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:14 am
*my gardin ghost apires* Ami: u will gard u
thx amidamaru  

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:55 am
dont worry i am not going to leave u i love u too much *grins and starts to nap*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:01 pm
Kimberly:You really love me Cloud?  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

maysa95

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:24 am
DragonSong
Obsedian
kaykeyser
( isee nothing wrong with it just wait for the person who started the thread and wait for you cue to enter)

(( 4laugh Okay))
((it's fine with me, enter whenever you wish))
where ever you said 4laugh  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces