Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jette Vala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:12 am
Well met, all!

I'm Elspeth inghean Néill of the Shire of Quintavia, East Kingdom. In ordinary terms, Worcester County, Massachusetts. I've only just begun my membership in the SCA, though I've been neck deep in dark ages to Renaissance... anything, really.... since I was old enough to thumb through a novel. Historical and fantasy alike, I can't be torn from medieval life! My interests are music, spinning, needlework of any kind, and, most of all, writing.

It's a pleasure to make everyone's acquaintance. *bows* ^^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:25 pm
I'm Avelina Filia Isolda, and I go under Avi. My barony is the Rhyderich Hael, my kingdom is Æthelmearc. I grew up in the SCA, I think we joined when I was eight. I do heavy fighting and drumming, and most anything else that comes with a teacher. (the exceptions being archery and sewing, my botching of which could make grown men cry. No, really, nothing is safe but the target.)  

(((rasberry~kimiko)))

Berzerker_prime

3,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:29 am
Greetings all!

I'm Lady Sarah the Foole of Greyfeathre. I live in the Barony of Jararvellir in the Kingdom of Northshield.

I've been playing for about two years, now, and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. I participate in the Jararvellir and Northshield choirs, fight rapier on the field, and play Arlicchina in the Jararvellir Fools' Guild. I also make as much of my own garb as I can and shoot archery when the spirit moves me.

Happy to meet you all!

Sarah.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:54 pm
Berzerker_prime
Greetings all!

I'm Lady Sarah the Foole of Greyfeathre. I live in the Barony of Jararvellir in the Kingdom of Northshield.

I've been playing for about two years, now, and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. I participate in the Jararvellir and Northshield choirs, fight rapier on the field, and play Arlicchina in the Jararvellir Fools' Guild. I also make as much of my own garb as I can and shoot archery when the spirit moves me.

Happy to meet you all!

Sarah.

Hey Sarah, it's Rosemary!! *hugs* mrgreen  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

MishLady2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:29 pm
Hey all....my name is Mishia Mac Bain and I hail from the Barony of Tir Ysgithr in the Kingdom of the Sun, Atenveldt. My family and I have been playing for over sixteen years,although as card carrying members for only five. We are also proud members of "THUNDER"!!!! We are happy to say we hold no awards and we gamble, drum, sing and drink our way through most events...LOL Ok...OK So I spin,weave, cook and am generaly the camp Mom but darn it I like to do that other stuff too!!

Mishia  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:23 pm
Salutations smile

My persona's name is Faaris ibn-suluman al-basim, like Berzerker_prime I to reside in Jaravellir and with the house of Greyfeather.

I've been playing off and on for almost eight years now, when I can get out and the mood strikes me (which sadly rarely coincide these days) I shoot archery, fight on the rapier field. When not shooting or poking things I sing at choir or when I feel like it, do male middle eastern dance, and with the Jaravellir Fool's Guild use my wit(?) to amuse the populus as Capitano Antonio the feared captian of de sheeps (sheeps!? no no no de sheeps...with sails!)

Ok I think this has gone on far enough smile thanks for letting me run amok on onto your forum  

Craig Morgan

Dallico

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:31 am
I dont have a name yet, and Im looking for a palce to do the SCA but I cant find one, but I am Daniel, so hi alls  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:32 pm
Craig Morgan
Salutations smile

My persona's name is Faaris ibn-suluman al-basim, like Berzerker_prime I to reside in Jaravellir and with the house of Greyfeather.

I've been playing off and on for almost eight years now, when I can get out and the mood strikes me (which sadly rarely coincide these days) I shoot archery, fight on the rapier field. When not shooting or poking things I sing at choir or when I feel like it, do male middle eastern dance, and with the Jaravellir Fool's Guild use my wit(?) to amuse the populus as Capitano Antonio the feared captian of de sheeps (sheeps!? no no no de sheeps...with sails!)

Ok I think this has gone on far enough smile thanks for letting me run amok on onto your forum

Yay, more Jara peeps! mrgreen  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

Berzerker_prime

3,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:52 pm
Danic
I dont have a name yet, and Im looking for a palce to do the SCA but I cant find one, but I am Daniel, so hi alls

Hi! 3nodding

Round abouts, where do you live? Perhaps someone on here can help you find the nearest group to you.

Sarah T. Foole.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:26 pm
Greetings unto the Guild.
My name in the SCA is Elizabeth ingen Iames. I am from the Barony of Twin Moons in the Glorious Kingdom of Atenveldt. (East Valley area near Phoenix, Arizona) My hubby and I have been playing for 5 years now. Our sons also play with us.
I am currently the Kingdom Minister of Youth.
We are also heavily involved with Boy Scouts. Most people only know me through the youth or through my family. Hubby is Phineas Magollricke and he is a pelican and just stepped down as Kingdom Chirurgeon.
I am not into fighting, I have some health issues that prevent it. It also limits what I can volunteer to do unfortunately.
I just learned inkle weaving and am excited about that. I also do kumohimo, embroidery, and of course sewing.
I just joined Gaia and am excited about making more friends in the SCA.

Minuet alCalive

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:12 am
Greetings! I am Lady Rayya bint Da'ud al-Zahra, currently reesiding in the Crown Lands of Calontir. (Middle of nowhere Nebraska, the nearest group is actually in Northshied...) I started playing in the Barony of Mag Mor (Lincoln, NE) and that's where I'll always call home.

I dabble in lots of things but so far excell in none... my main hobbies are serving at feasts, running errands for people, and booth-front shopping. smile
I am attempting to learn: Period cooking, inkl weaving, lucet weaving (is it even weaving? Or is it braiding?) how to make garb that doesn't look half bad (I'll move up to mostly good once I have cutting a straight line down), and Berber culture pre-Islamic invasion.

I've been on Gaia since June 2007, but only NOW found this guild, which is rather sad considering all I had to do was type in 'sca'... I tried everything BUT that when I searched last time.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:37 pm
Greetings all! I'm Lady Luveday Tyreman, residing in the Barony of Cynnabar, Pentamere, Midrealm (mundanely Ann Arbor, MI). Just coming back after a 3 year break, but have been in the SCA for over 10 years on and off. I have various alphabet soup after my name, if anyone wants to know, I'll post it.

Interests tend to cooking, sewing, spinning, knitting & service.

Glad to be here!  

Sayfia

Interesting Explorer

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150

Torrenn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:41 pm
Hello everyone! Its been so long since Ive attended an SCA event, that Ive completely forgotten my SCA name. I live in the middle of nowhere in Utah, but I love things medieval. Mostly I do archery and fencing, and illuminated manuscripts. I also enjoy leather work, music and dancing. My mundane name by the way is Elisabeth Shumway. Im excited to be here!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:53 pm
Hello! I'm Justina (don't yet have an SCA name - I'm working on it) I'm currently residing in the Barony of Borealis of the principality of Avacal in the kingdom of An Tir.
biggrin I was dragged to my first Tavern Night this last November (of 2007) by friends that I had met Mundanely ( confused although sadly, I don't know their persona names), and have been coming to every single one since. I've become an avid archer, and am looking at various other activities within the SCA.  

Koosei

Templen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:56 am
Greetings everyone. I've always just gone by Ian, my mundane first name, in the Society. I've been a member since college, sometime in the late 80's. I haven't been very active since I got kids to chase and my wife Dina/Ealanor the Single Minded runs a garb business (Cloak & Dagger Creations/cloakmaker.com) which always takes most of my attention at events anyway. We're in Carolingia, East Kingdom, in central MA near Quintavia and Canton of the Two Towers, but we're not active in any one particular shire.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff