Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The CLAMP Lovers Guild
The Introduction Thread! (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawlish

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:14 pm
Hey, I'm Dawlish. Favorite series by CLAMP would have to be X. I always thought Kamui was pretty neat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:10 pm
Hi I'm Mizu no Tsubasa and my favorite series are Tsubasa Chronicle *both anime and manga* I favorite character is Sakura and Mokona *includes the Mokona Modoki.

*Actually I am trying to do a painting of them at the moment*  

Mizu_no_Tsubasa

Blessed Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

HK123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:33 am
im HK123 and my fave books r the card captors sakura books.....

WEEEEEEEEEEEE! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:39 am
HI! My name is Ohkami alchemist and I LOVE all things CLAMP. Especially TSUBASA: Reservoir Chronicle and CLAMP Campus Detectives. I've even tried to find the CCD anime. sweatdrop  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Misses Sakura Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:47 am
My name is Sakura212, or Sakura for short. Oh, and my favorite CLAMP series are Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:03 pm
I'm tempted to do an in-depth profile. But, meh.

My name is Shinigami Misdreavus (though no one ever calls me that, because it takes too long to type. Call me Shini or Shini-chan instead.) My favorite CLAMP manga is Tsubasa, my favorite CLAMP anime is Tokyo Babylon: The Movie.

I wish the bookstores here had Tokyo Babylon and X-1999 in manga form. It's like, wah.

EDIT: I now own the entire TB series in manga form. GO ME!

Shinigami.Misdreavus

blackwhiteandsilver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:05 pm
Why, hello theres.

I'm Aerine Lillet. biggrin

Hmm. My favorite CLAMP manga/anime is "Tokyo Babylon". I think the only one I actually don't like might as well be Campus Detectives. (Even they were pretty good though)

I like food. No, seriously. Food is great. (I'm SO going to become overweight if I keep this up. XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:21 am
I'm preciuos_gift!You can call me Harelda!Or any other name that can make it easier for you.My favourite Clamp Series is Card captor Sakura!I'm S+S fan! heart  

Lavender Claire

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cherry Ace

Invisible Regular

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:31 pm
I'm Ashley. My favorite CLAMP series is xxxHOLIC (anime and manga). Um... that's it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:49 pm
Hi my name is Saike-kun. This name was based from one of CLAMP's mangas, X/1999. In it he is a wind seer. Although my favorite manga series ever would have to be Tsubasa, because it in a way connects all of CLAMP's manga series together. I also fell in love with all the characters for each of their different and unique personalities. Well, now you know a little bit about Saike-kun. biggrin  

saike-kun

Endless-Labyrinth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:10 pm
Hey! I'm Umi Ryuuzaki!

I worship CLAMP XD

My favorite series are Tokyo Babylon, X, and Clover. X has the best plot, TB is the best tragedy, and Clover has the best style... And as a side note, I used to like MKR (that explains my name, lol).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:10 pm
First, I must thank the MODs for accepting me x33
Anyways, I luff CLAMP to the death. Watashi wa Rachie. I've read every CLAMP manga, and have watched a number of the anime releases. My favorites by the magnificent CLAMP must be Tsubasa, Cardcaptor Sakura, X, Chobits and Legal Drug. n__n I think their artwork is the most amazing and prettiest, out of all manga-ka artists.

And anyways, it's great to be apart of a guild that worships CLAMP. (:

mitzumori

~Chieri-chan~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:18 am
hiii~
before I start, I wanna say ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! for having me here ^_^ I'm so happy~
anyway, let's get on to the introduction XD
Konnichiwa! Watashi wa zhi_yi desu! (ahaha....)
But you can call me Cherry-chan, or Chie for short ^_^
I really really really heart CLAMP!!!!!
My favorite works of CLAMP are Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, xxxHOLiC and Chobits ^_^
(among the CLAMP members, I like Ageha Ohkawa the best XD)

that's all~ thanks again for having me whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:45 am
By name do you mean user or real? I know.. Tis a silly question..
I love all their series :3 But I think X might be one of their best.  

DevilAmbrosia

Misuto Yoinokuchi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:30 pm
My name is Misuto Yoinokuchi.

My favorite series is Cardcaptor Sakura...
both of them xd heart  
The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces