Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
The "I've just changed my avatar" Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please, take some gold!
  Why thankyou!
View Results

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:51 pm
NessaChan
I am always changing my avi, but I tried to deck myself out for St. Valentine's Day without buying anything.. haha..

You've done a fabulous job! I guess I should start thinking about Valentines Day myself!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:52 pm
NessaChan
Doressa
I've changed mine again!

Doressa, you look so punk rock! heart blaugh

Yay! Exactly what I was going for!! 3nodding redface  

Doressa
Captain

roseyjoy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:48 pm
Doressa
NessaChan
Doressa
I've changed mine again!

Doressa, you look so punk rock! heart blaugh

Yay! Exactly what I was going for!! 3nodding redface
4laugh Hurrah.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:43 pm
Doressa
NessaChan
I am always changing my avi, but I tried to deck myself out for St. Valentine's Day without buying anything.. haha..

You've done a fabulous job! I guess I should start thinking about Valentines Day myself!

Hehe, thank you! heart sweatdrop heart  

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Seeress

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:21 pm
I'm human again. I got tired of not being able to wear this hair because the alien head stuck out at the top. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:36 pm
I like it Seeress smile  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Marcious Pharoe

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:38 pm
Lameness.... I had an idea to change my avi and CAN'T due to the item/house sorting page is down..... .....I keep all the stuff I don't use in the storage. I hate having a cluttered mess.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:54 pm
Seeress
I'm human again. I got tired of not being able to wear this hair because the alien head stuck out at the top. sweatdrop

Welcome back! wink I really love your avi the way it is now -so simple, but so effective!  

Doressa
Captain

Kinkigalinki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:27 pm
I just changed my hair -do you guys like it?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:28 am
I'm in the Spring Mood so I changed my Avi again, what do you think? Tell me the truth but try not to be rude. I can accept honest answers whether they are good or bad, I just don't like the mean rude answers, thanks.  

gorath64

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:15 pm
mshonesty
I'm in the Spring Mood so I changed my Avi again, what do you think? Tell me the truth but try not to be rude. I can accept honest answers whether they are good or bad, I just don't like the mean rude answers, thanks.

The colour scheme works really well, except for maybe the mochi. That said, I always try to work some kind of pet into every avi (except this one!) regardless of whether or not they match!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:16 pm
Kinkigalinki
I just changed my hair -do you guys like it?

Yes I do! That hairstyle is one of my favourites!  

Doressa
Captain

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:59 am
Awesome avies, people! What do you all think of mine? I was going for a cupid look, and this came up. blaugh Besides my half birthday is the day after Valentine's Day. What do you all think?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:05 am
mshonesty
I think it looks great! It works for Valentine's day, but it would also have worked for Christmas. It makes me think of a candy cane xd
Bakura Amane
Awesome avies, people! What do you all think of mine? I was going for a cupid look, and this came up. blaugh Besides my half birthday is the day after Valentine's Day. What do you all think?

I think you did a great job! 3nodding

I just changed mine because I bought the pajama pants today and wanted to use them xd  

chrystiana

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:34 pm
Very nice Bakura, tres Cupid wink

Creative Chrystiana!

And Kink's, I think the hair is fab.

I'm piddling around with the emote masks a bit, trying to find maybe something funny for my ava.  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games