Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Dexandre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:53 pm
Omochii
I reference you for no reason, Dex. >_> And yeah...I thought I spelled it wrong. Thank you ~ you always correct me. I feel so sorry xD

Sleem is evil >.>

Why sorry? xD I correct so that people learn and feel smarter. It's like a little hobby.

Though sometimes I wonder why I still try to correct Role. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Sorry because I should learn more...and yet I know I'll probably forget all these corrections by tomorrow >_> (but I'll try. For you, I shall try).

Role?! Oh Saverio is too far off now. xD No saving for him. I like it though. It's kind of what he does. 3nodding  

Omochii

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:58 pm
Omochii
Sleem is evil >.>

Kekekekekeke. *disappears in puff of smoke*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:59 pm
Yeah, I've been in long distance relationships for coming up on three years. Dex and I just forgot about our two month mark two days ago. We're waiting to forget about our three month currently.

I've never had a girlfriend who lived close to me before, however I visited my one previous girlfriend in California last year, so I know what being closer feels like to an extent.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Dexandre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:00 pm
Well, at least someone appreciates it. xD

EDIT: I didn't forget, I just don't go all-out on months. ._.; I tend to do that every half-year and year.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:01 pm
*Chokes on Sleem's smoke*

All I have to say now is this: ^___________^

Edit: Actually, I've just realised I've come in and strayed off topic instantly (momentarily distracted by how cute I find couples). xD In that case, I am not a bitter old maid, although I'll probably grow up to be one.  

Omochii

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:07 pm
Omochii
*Chokes on Sleem's smoke*

All I have to say now is this: ^___________^

=^.^=

If I ever get a boyfriend, I'll probably just do a yearly anniversary. sweatdrop I don't make enough money to buy them something big once every month....

@Dex and Jimmy: heart biggrin heart Such a cute couple.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:08 pm
Dexandre
EDIT: I didn't forget, I just don't go all-out on months. ._.; I tend to do that every half-year and year.
Yeah, that's fine, I was trying to make a bad joke... sweatdrop

My last girlfriend was obsessed with occasions... she did weeks until we hit two months, and then she only did months, but she would still count weeks! And then we stopped having monthly anniversaries at two years. I'm fine with however you would rather do it though, Im not really sure I consider months landmarks either.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Omochii

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:09 pm
^___^ Heehee.

If I had a boyfriend, I'd be surprised if we even lasted a year. My longest relationship is two months. Go me!

rolleyes

I would love to comment on how Dex and Jimmy are so cute but I'm scared if I do too much, I'll squeal. I tend to do that when I find things utterly adorable. >.> Darn fangirl personality.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:13 pm
I had a boyfriend for a week once.....I don't really count that. We were in Elementary school and didn't do much. sweatdrop  

Slim95
Crew

Dexandre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:14 pm
Aww, thanks you guys! blaugh

EDIT: Agh, I have to leave. ._.; I'll talk to ya sometime.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:15 pm
I hate how much I want to be wanted. To think there's that "someone just for me" somewhere in our customized Hell is the only that keeps my looking.  

In Circus

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:16 pm
Omochii
If I had a boyfriend, I'd be surprised if we even lasted a year. My longest relationship is two months. Go me!
If you girls can handle it, get into long distance. It takes out that element of "he's cute, she's hawt" that often lands people in a relationship that they regret starting, a week into it.

Or, you know what!? You don't need relationships, just go date! Dates are much better then dating, and since you're female, you don't have to pay.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:18 pm
I think that must be the same for all of us Emulated. I mean, if we didn't think that maybe somewhere out there there could be someone just for us, then why bother?

A week? Wow, really? How many boyfriends have you had, Sleem?

Bye Dex! Hope to speak to you soon so you may correct my frequent mistakes 3nodding

Edit: Jimmy, the guy I went out with for two months, I got to know and had a crush on for about...over a year, counting now, actually. Whoa. Never knew that before. He was a really sweet, innocent guy. One of those real nice, real strong, silent types.  

Omochii

In Circus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:23 pm
Yeah. But still, I wish I could be contempt with just myself.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games