Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neidr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:47 am
"Nah, I'm here to learn" he said as he pulled out a seat for her to sit on  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:54 am
"Thanks. WHat do you think of the school so far?" I sit as I ask him.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:00 pm
"It looks nice" he said moving to a nearby seat, "Are all the students as lively and dangerous as the two out their?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:05 pm
"I'm not sure, they're the only ones I've seen fight, everyone else seems to have disappeared."  

~Ice Tarna~

Shriyantha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:29 am
"i think you won i am starting to slow down and be a bit sluggish. i am goin to go inside and get something to eat."said jing as he left the field.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:01 pm
"That must be there talent" G said laughing a little and smiling, he looked out the window to see if they were still fighting, by the looks of it the girl had won and the guy was heading towards the kitchen  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:05 pm
"Must be." I look over his shoulder and then sit back down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:14 am
jing walked in the cafeteria."hey i am sorry if the fight disturbed you in any way"said jing"say is there anything to eat here?"  

Shriyantha

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:13 am
"Yeah, here," I throw a bag of chips his way. "And it's fine, I just have unusually sensitive eyes."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:50 pm
"thats good"said jing as he started to sarf down the chips."so where is every one?"  

Shriyantha

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:32 pm
After the battle was over, Rei grew bored, again, so she went out of the library and walked down the hall. She didn't know where she was going until...Rei sniffed the air and recognized the smell, "Hm. They even have a pool. I guess I could use a dip, just to cool me off a little." Rei followed the smell until she got to the pool. Then she stripped down (not like that, you perverts! She's wearing an undershirt and some girl drawers.) and jumped into the pool and relaxed, slowly going into slumber with each second.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:58 pm
"apart from us, not sure" G said sitting back down "So what's your powers?" he asked wondering what he'd be up against, if he ever had to fight Jing  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:18 pm
I look at Geraint. "You haven't noticed?" I shrug and let Jing tell him. I hear a faint splash and think a minute. "Hey, I think there's like a pool or something in this school...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:09 pm
"i am a shadow melder and i control the power of earth same as you"jing said."so jeana you say there is a swimming pool?thats great i need to cool off"  

Shriyantha

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces