Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Norway
Nation of Vega Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:04 am
User Image
Moby
Merroway Cove Merman (Merchant)

[Vega, beach]
Elsewhere, Moby reached the surface and swam to the shore with his merchant bag in hand. He had short brown hair and green eyes along with a pastel merman tail
Hello, Traveler. I'm Moby. I got some great stuff in stock this evening. Care to see them? Moby said to an alchemist girl who was passing by.

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:21 pm
User Image

Kyana Aeira

Kyana giggled and nodded before taking his hand. "Yeah, let's go!" she replied.

CrystBalfast

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:24 pm
User Image

Nikki was visiting the beach and paused when she saw a merman greeting her. "Oh! Well hello Moby! I'm Nikki! I would love to see your wares!" she grinned and approached him.

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:33 am
User Image
Moby

[Vega, beach]
Moby swam to Nikki and opened his satchel and showed her what he had to offer.
Nice to meet you, Nikki. Have a look around. Moby said to Nikki as he showed her some things he found from his gathering of sunken ships.
Inside was some Silver Bowls, Goblets, Plates, Platters, Candlesticks & Jugs
See anything you like? Moby blushed toward Nikki.

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:54 pm
User Image

Nikki gladly followed the merman with a giggle, gazing over his wares. "You have so many interesting things! I wouldn't mind a goblet maybe. Have you thought of coming to the land to see more human things?" she asked with a grin.

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:08 pm
User Image
Moby

[Vega, beach]
Moby blushed toward Nikki
Sure, Nikki. That will be 4 Gil. Moby said to Nikki as he blushed at her. The thought of having human legs sounded like a date then got out a Silver Goblet from his merchant pouch.
Of course. Sounds like a date, Nikki. Moby blushed toward Nikki since it sounded like she was asking him out on a date.

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:15 pm
User Image

Nikki giggled and gladly paid the merchant. "A date? Sure!" she grinned and handed him a potion, "Here! This should turn you into a human! I'm quite good at making magical potions!"

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:28 pm
User Image
Moby

[Vega, beach]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Moby accepted the potion, gave the girl the Silver Goblet, drank the potion that Nikki gave him then felt the transformation take place. A large bubble formed around Moby. Slowly, Moby's tail suddenly split in half, forming into a pair of long sturdy legs. He was now a human being! But now above the water, he couldn't swim or let alone breathe underwater!

Later, he was now resting up against a nearby rock after struggling to stay afloat, he woke up and now noticed his knees sticking out of the water, to his surprise. He slowly lifted his lower right leg out of the water. When he ran her hands over it, she marveled at how soft and smooth his skin was, and started wiggling his toes.
Nikki, this is amazing! I have Legs! Thank you! Moby said to Nikki as he was sitting in the water, not knowing that he was naked and was making Nikki blush. Moby attempted to stand up on his new two feet then Moby now lost his balance on his wobbly and he fell back into the water, inadvertently splashing Nikki Nikki, blushing toward a handsome merman as a human? Moby said to Nikki as he admired his new legs and feet

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:31 pm
User Image

Nikki watched in amazement as Moby turned human. The expression on her face looked as if she wasn't entirely sure it was going to work and was surprised when it did. She grinned at him, not even seeming to be phased that he was naked, at least not for a moment. Then she gasped, blushed lightly, and looked around for clothes. "Oh, we need to find you something to wear. But I'm glad you like being a human! Hmm, what to wear, what to wear?"

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:35 pm
User Image
Moby

[Vega, beach]
Moby tried to stand up again on his wobbly legs
Nikki, why do I feel like a jellyfish? Moby said to Nikki as he attempted to stand up on his human legs again but fell back into the water. Nikki, are human legs always this unstable? How do you stand or walk on these? a naked Moby said to Nikki as he sat in the water and saw her blushing as he tried standing up again on his wobbly legs then leaned on Nikki for balance after he was caught by her as he fell

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:22 am
User Image

Nikki couldn't find clothes and ran back in time as Moby seemed wobbly. She quickly rushed to catch him and let him hang on, her cheeks still red. "We learn how to walk as a kid! Takes a little time but soon you'll get it! We still need to find you clothes too!"

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:31 am
User Image
Moby

[Vega, beach]
Moby tried to stand up again on his wobbly legs
Nikki, blushing because I'm a merman on human legs and think I'm handsome? Falling for me? Moby said to Nikki as he was helped by her and saw her blushing toward him

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:40 am
User Image

Nikki blinked, wondering if that was the feeling she was feeling, then giggled. "Maybe. Come on, let's get you towards the castle and get you some clothes!"

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:42 am
User Image
Moby

[Vega, beach]
Moby with Nikki's help was able to stand and walk steady
Nikki, sure. But what will I wear to the castle? Lead the way. Moby said to Nikki as he saw her blushing then followed her, since Nikki saw Moby naked after he became human then saw an old sail sheet and rope nearby washed ashore.

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:13 pm
User Image

Nikki saw the sail sheet and gently let Moby go before rushing to it. "This will work until we get to the castle! I bet they can find you some nice clothes like a nice pair of pants and a shirt." she replied as she wrapped the sail sheet around his waist.

CrystBalfast

Norway

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces