Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:32 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koga thought she was going to hit him but then she hugged him and then gave him a kiss and his arms moved on there own,and he hugs her back."I wanted to tell you how i felt for two years but i always thought you would turn me down,but i love you Sephora."he says his normal rough and tumble selt once more going soft with her like it always seemed to do.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:41 am
Pagan Yanik

Sephora's head moves up and down to acknowledge what he said, as she lay her head in the crook of his neck,"You gonna love someone like that for so long and not say anything?", she said looking up at him she smirked and yanked his nose playfully,"You shouldn't be so silly if you care about someone just tell them.. rejection hurts but.. I think I would have came around.. I've been trying to hide my real feelings for you for so long... I wouldn't know what it would be like without you in my life either way", she confessed,"Lets make something clear tho..", she said pulling away with one hand on her hip and the other jabbing her finger into his chest,"If your gonna make a video game character bge more creative with the name silly", she said raising her brow at him;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:49 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs after she started jabing him with her finger and grins."Ok fine but I like my name so why shouldn't i use it besides Loki used his real name."He says with a laugh then pokes her nose and grins."Oh and if you want help i can help you get those thorns for blue rose."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:58 am
Pagan Yanik

Sephora thought about it,"Thats loki? That show off that is always trying to get into everyone pants?", she said crossing her arms,"Dude seriously needs a life I seen he was 15 more levels on tho in game but you still beat his a**", she smirked,"Seems he can't get a one up on life..", she then heard him say something about the thorns.."Well...", she said calming down alittle she motioned for him to sit on her bed,"I guess... that be fine.. but I dont' wanna log back on tonight", she said staring at the moonlight filtering through her window,"Just stay over, the cities dangerous at night.. and I know your not scared of it but I am", she whispered;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga starts laughing like mad when she starting going on about Loki and then he sits down on her bed and smiles."Oh i wasn't thinking about getting back on tonight ether" Then he looks over at her."Where are you thinking i am going to sleep i am sure your mom wont like it much."He says with a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 8:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora looked over at him shushing him with her hand,"Will ya not be so loud", she whispered loudly,"If mom never checks in on me anyways I'm not 5 ya know", she said crossing her arms as she sat next to him on the bed,"Besides you have stayed the night before its just this time they dont know about it", she shrugged getting an extra pillow and blanket out of her closet,"If your gonna share a bed with me", she tossed him the pillow,"You are not going to hog all the blankets", she warned;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 5:10 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and catches the pillow and blanket."I get it."He says quitly then he got up and took his shoes off and along with his shirt before sits back down and laughs."Will good thing I got a shower before coming over."He says with a little laugh as he wraps his blanket around him and plops onto her bed looking like a bartto and looks over at her and sticks out his tongue at her with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:22 am
Pagan Yanik

Sephora nodded her head in agreement,"If ya didn't I make you sleep on the floor", she said holding her nose before smirking,"Just don't squish me", when she seen him gather himself up into blankets like a little burrito she shook her head,"How you gonna fall asleep like that?", yawning she lay down onto her stomach next to him with no blankets on and gently lay her head down on her pillow looking over at him amused but tired;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:00 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga smiles at her form his blanket rollup and laughs as she lays down and one of his hands slips out and gently pets her head."Oh don't worry your pretty little head about that but you look tried so get to sleep."He unrolls him self and lays his down on his own pillow and smiles at her before yawning and closing his eyes and he drifts off to sleep and says softly."Good night beautiful."

Koga could hear the birds and his eyes open and he forgot he stayed with Sephora and once he sees her face his eyes widen and he remember every thing and he smiles and kisses her cheek before getting up and he walks out onto her belcony as the sun starts to come up and he takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly,the morning brezze felt good on his skin as he was standing there shirtless and he couldn't help but smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:44 am
Pagan Yanik

Sephora dozed awake at the feeling of lips on her cheek as he woke up she almost forgot the situation herself rubbing her eyes she began to walk over to her dresser and begin to get redressed for the day before she had her shirt half way off she glanced over to the balcony and seen Koga standing there shirtless now it took her a moment but first she found herself blinking at him before turning red in the face and then going over and shutting the door locking him on the balcony with the click of a button,"What the hell you doing!", she then covered her mouth,"Uh I mean... stay out there for a few minutes kay!", she said smacking her cheeks to get herself unshaken;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 11:03 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga almost fell off the balcony when he hears Sephonra yell and he turns around to see her close and lock the door and he hears it lock and he walks up to the door."Hey don't just go locking me out its a bit chilly out here ya know."He says trying not to laugh at how she was acting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 11:24 am
Pagan Yanik

Sephora made sure to block him out with her door curtain and then tell him loudly,"You can deal with it I need to get dressed", she yelled back as she began to removed her shirt and shorts and walk over to her closet not but a few minutes later she unlocked the door pulling it open to reveal her wearing a black Metallica t-shirt and some ripped jeans,"Okay i'm going to grab food you stay up here and hurry the hell up about dressing we are going out kay?", she said slipping on her converses as she hopped out the door on her way outside; She pulled her red hair up into a high pony as he walked down the stairs,"Mom! I'm going out!", she said grabbing some poptarts and two bottled waters on her way out,"Dont' worry I got money!", she shouted to her heading out the door she looked up above her,"You comin or what!", she said up to Koga;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 2:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga comes in and gets dressed and gets his shoes on and then sees her below him and grabs his skateboard and jumps down form her balcony and runs over to her and laughs."Will that was fun."He says as he jumps on his board and rides it around her."So where are we heading to?"He asks as he kicks his board up and carries it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

Name: Elora Danon
Region: South Germany
Bio: It has been 20 years after the Notorious devastation of the black Plague the whole European nation has been trying to re cooperate and repopulate the birth rates for young women have sky-rocked once more but fortunately for our young Elora she has been Evasive about marriage and has managed to put it off, Though the country in which she resides has her lineage in a direct descent to the throne she has to produce an heir to master in comparisons to her late cousin the king; Elora is running out of options, ontop of all of that there are threats from multiple ends as she tries to con her father out of marriages to settle out the war in exchange for her hand in marriage; Tempers are rising and men are impatient as a whole slew of problems are still wavering in the borders of her country and even her own town;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Name: Satoshi(Means quick witted)
Rank/race: Kistune:Type: Kukan (Void and dark)
Region: Japan
Bio: Satoshi got tired of his home land so he packed up what little things he had and started to travel the world at first he kept his distinse form the humans but as the years passed he started to grow fond of them and often helped them but his help came at a cost he gave nothing for free and he learned form the humans he helped and soon he ended up in the lands of germany where he would get pulled into a war.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff