Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki left the room and reappeared on the beach and looked as every one gathered."Don't worry our lady Anne is fine in fact she should be on her way down here."He says before turning towards the doors and sees her walking out."I would ask you all to stand still for a moment I am going to check you all for illness."He says as he closes his eyes and looks thought them all and finds that none have it so she must have gotten it form ether the inns or at the court,he then turns back to Anne and smiles."Welcome back."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:55 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The english girls rushed forward out of happiness and began to embrace her with warmth and so did the other women who rushed forward and it seemed that everyone was very glad to know she was alive and well....
A few weeks had passed and anne and loki would meet up on the edge of the balcony in the castle and watch the ocean while she read from the book and asked him many questions about his preferences and even some stories about his life... it seemed love was in the air far more than just anne and loki for Joan and Noah grew closer and they came forward one day after an evening meal approaching loki they bowed and asked if they could be wed,"Please Lord Loki we ask for your blessing", said Joan bowing her head respectfully before the god; Everyone was commmenting upon it with smiling faces as Anne stood near Aksel who smiled,"It is about time he decided to find a good wife she is rather good to him", he commented turning to anne who nodded in happiness,"I Agree very much", she told him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki and Anne had spent a lot of time together at night talking and telling stories but not once has he made any moves towards her,he injoyed being around her it always seemed to put his mind at ease.One night Joan and Noah came up asking to be wed and loki's eyes glinted and he smiles."Noah has found a wife to be I see no reason to not alow this."He says with a grin."I hope this bond between you never grows old and you both remain happy till youre last breaths."He stood up and walks up to them and puts a and on each of there shoulders."Go and have some fun leave the castle for a time and relaxe."He adds with a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Noah and Joan smiled and went nodded to loki thank him before they left the castle together; Anne turned to loki smiling reminding herself to ask loki about there customs on marriage later.... The next evening floated by and Alsek came by as anne was doing laundry out in the courtyard of the castle,"Yes Alsek what can I do for you", she said hanging up clothes,"Let me help you lady anne", he said helping her pin up some of the sheets,"Noah found himself a good wife a good follower of Loki and I have noticed you are one as well", he said as anne nodded,"Yes....", she said turning to look at him oddly,"Of course", he then continued,"I think it would be a good thing for us to find marriage in couples that are good followers of our lord don't you agree?", he asked as he picked up her basket,"Ye...", he continued,"I am glad you agree I will talk with loki this moment then", he then walked inside as anne watched him go rather oddly shrugging her shoulders she went back to her laundry. Alsek seemed rather pleased with himself and sought out loki immediately,'My lord I wish to talk to you", he said.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

loki was siting in his throne room when the doors opened and Alsek walked in with a smile on his face."Oh you seem to be in a good mood Alsek what brings you before me today?"He asks as he waves the man he was talking to away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Alsek trod over to loki and bowed before him,"My lord i am here to ask for the lady anne's hand in marriage", he said rising after a moment of bowing,"She is a good follow of my lord and I have found she is a wonderful and beautiful young woman", he said rising as he gazed up at loki.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki listens to what the man said and a grin slowly forms on his lips."Is that so and have you even asked young lady Anne on her feelings about this or are you acting on your own."He asks his grin growing wider as he knew the answer already.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:48 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Alsek looked rather confused at his question,"The lady anne agreed with me that it would be a good idea if the followers of you my lord would get wedded to one another", he said turning as anne walked into the room,"Alsek you took my bakset", she said trying to look for it but he hadnt had it,"Where did you place it?", she demands as he takes one of her hands and asks her,"Lady anne didn't you say you agreed with my proposal of the followers of loki to be married", she looked at him oddly,"yes...?", she said tilting her head to the side,"Then you agree with our marriage?", he asked anne's jaw dropped,"Our marriage?", she asked going pale in the face,"Yes Lady anne wouldn't it be a good thing? Noah and joan got married I find it reasonable", he said trying to think for loki beneficial,"But... Alsek.. I...", he then asked her,"You will say yes lady anne right?", he smiled at her at this point anne feeling rather confused and dizzy felt her eyes roll back into her head as she passed out in a dead faint on the ground,"Lady anne!", he said kneeling down to cradle her head,"Are you alright? You seems ill", he looked rather worried.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki watched the way Alsek was acting and when anne came in and the way he was trying to in his mind force the fact that she agreed with him and Loki stood up when Anne passed out and loki's voice caused the room to shake."YOU FOOL you can't try to marry some one just because they fallow me."He says before walking over to them and picks anne up and he grins."Why not wait for her to wake up and ask her again and this time keep your trap closed till she speaks."He says before he takes her to her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:22 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Alsek found his own body tremble at the rage that loki displayed calling him a fool hurt worse then what would have come after but loki seemed to understand his stupidity even if he didn't; He sat there confused while the lady anne was tooken away and the he slowly got up and left to talk with his men...
Anne found herself waking a few minutes later in Loki's room as she replied quietly,"Wha...", she sat up her head ached from the fall,"What would give him that idea? No one else has approached me about these things since we have spent evenings together...", she looked over at loki,"I am a shameful person to have not told the community that I am soley yours whether that be devote servant or mistress I don't care about the title anymore", she told him,"The thought of another taking me from you terrifys me", she confessed.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:34 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki watched as Anne woke up and started to talk and he sits down next to her and puts a hand on her head."Only a fool would try that Anne every one can see that you are mine but that fool Alsek couldn't see it,I know his heart is in the right place but some times his brain seems to pick up things a little more slowly."He says before moving hair out of her face."However we should state this so no more people try and pull this again."He adds with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:45 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne smiled as she nodded to him,'Of course Loki", she said having called him by his general name at this point while she sat up from the bed and told him,"I shall approach Aksel and explain if you wish me to", she got up from the bed slowly before turning to loki,"I do hope you weren't to harsh on him loki", she said smiling as she ran her fingers through his hair,"He is as you said good but had the wrong intentions...?", she looked slightly confused,"Or perhaps good intenions but a wrong way of placing them..".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:49 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki laughs."I may have gotten a little mad at the point you passed out but i hold no ill will towards him,he was confused on what was going on lets go straighten this out shell we."He says as he stands up and walks with Anne to the training feaild where he had a feeling the man would be.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:02 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Aksel was in the yard with some of the men swinging about swords as they collided and laughed together he turned to see the lady anne and loki approaching,"I am glad you are well Lady anne", he said approaching as he looked at her rather embarrassed,"I seemed to have startled you", he said as she nodded slowly,"Listen I am not sure if you are aware but I am a most devote servant to Loki in every way", she told him,"I love him and shall not marry anyone here for fear of being tooken away from him", she told Aksel as the man nodded,"I had feared I was to rash with you and I apologize lady anne it seems Loki has been more attentive to you lately and I assumed you were on good footing with one another but I didn't realize he had tooken a lover on earth", he confessed. Anne turned beat red with embarrassment and slight anger as she smacked Aksel straight across the face,"I am not someone to be so rash as to fling my body on a god", she snapped stomping off he stood there rather hurt and dumbfounded,"Women are rather confusing... perhaps It will be a few more years before I find a wife", he muttered. His men were laughing at his folly,"Lord Loki fogive him he thinks only of your glory what do you expect out of a devote servant of the norse gods?", said noah approaching as he smiled and dragged Aksel over,"I'll explain it to him my lord I promise", he said.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:37 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki held back a laugh when anne smacked him and the nods to Noah."Do so and make sure he understands."He says turning away and he walks up behind Anne and puts a hand on her shoulder."My lady as I said he is a fool but i hope that strick have knocked sense into the poor man."He says with a laugh before smiling."How ever he is not the only one we should tell,I will inform the whole castle tonight over dinner."He says."And tonight it will be my teat for every one who works so hard."  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff