Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:12 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jordan smiles and stands up and looks for a move to watch."Hmmm what to watch."He says looking for something and then finds a movie and sits down beside Jaz and he puts an arm around her letting her lean on him and the movie starts to play,it was Ferngully and he smiles."Its an older movie but its a good one."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:23 am
PaganYanik

[lmao pagan xD every time i think of this movie I hear my 3 year old singing toxic love ]

Jasamine smiled as they cuddled up on the couch and she watched the opening of the movie and waited to see cyrsta getting explained the destruction of Hexis.. She always wondered if Maggie was her grandmother or just a mentor... They got about 20 minutes in when a knock came on the door,"I think the pizza is here", she told Jordan, she sat up,"Do you want me to get it?", she asked getting ready to get up and go pay.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:29 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles as he watches the movie laughing at batty and then he hears a knock at the door and looks over at Jaz."Sure I will go get some plates ready."He says posing the movie before getting up and heading to the kitchen and picks up a few plates and brings them back into the living room,he then went and got some drinks for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:55 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded as she grabbed up her wallet and heading over to the door she opened it as the pizza girl it seemed handed her the pizza she was getting her change when she seen Jordan in the background and she heard the girl gasping,"Oh my gosh You know Jay?", she asked rather excitedly as Jasamine took the pizza and nodded,"Your so freaking lucky I can't believe I got to deliver pizza here!!", she beamed going on into cluster of sentence that involved how she had all their cover songs downloaded and their merch shopping just getting up she owned all their stuff. Jasamine became slightly uncomfortable as she finished paying and told her thank you,"Oh please let me talk to Jay it be so awesome are you his friend or something?", she gave jasamine a rather jealous look,"I mean he isn't dating anyone right?", she asked when jasamine stepped back and told her,"I can't answer that", she then slammed the door in the girls face and locked it breathing alittle heavy she turned around and headed back to the living room as she was sweating a little that was rather scary and intimidating,"Jordan your fan girls scare me", she said wiping the sweat from her brow as she sat down feeling less likely to eat the pizza now.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:02 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan could hear what was going on at the door and he had a little grin on his face before he returns to the living room with two cups of coke and he sits them down."Don't let them bother you Jaz."He says siting beside her and he pulls her to him and gives her a little kiss on the cheek."They may come in swarms but my eyes and heart have already been taken."He then pets her head with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:24 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine found herself smiling as he pulled her closer and she let out a soft giggle,"Okay.. I understand.. I'm just alittle scared is all", she admitted,"I dont know what other people are capable of right? You never really know...", her voice dropped as she nibbled onto a piece of pizza and began to sip on the coke by the end of the movie she had nodded off her head resting on jordan's shoulder with one arm tucked around him for comfort as she seemed to cling to him in her sleep.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:14 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and holds onto Jaz as they watch the rest of there movie then he notices she is sound asleep laying on him and he laughs softly before playing with her hair a little."I am go glad I finely told you how I feel Jaz."He whispers before leaning down and kissing her head,he then moves slightly and carefully picks her up and carries her to there room before laying her down and covering her up,he then went and cleaned up there food and put the pizza in the fridge before changing and laying down pulling Jaz to him and he finely falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:50 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine woke up that morning with a groggy feeling she supposed it was the stress from the day before.. she smiled happily as she turned to jordan kissing his cheek before getting out of bed rubbing her eyes she picked up her phone and went outside onto jordan's porch and began to talk in the early morning air,"Yea... I feel the living environment isn't very suitable for me anymore... You can keep the deposit I just want to quit living there", she told her. There was some arrangements for her to pay at least half the months rent which she promised to stop by the main office that day and drop off plus to check and make sure she got everything. As she headed back indoors she smelt coffee brewing and her mouth watered,"Oh gosh is that coffee?", she called out,"I haven't had any in like forever".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:48 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan was sound asleep till he felt Jaz move then kiss his cheek and his eyes opened as she left the room and he got up and went to the kitchen and started coffee as well as food and when she comes back into the house laughs and yells back."Yes it is and what do you want for breakfast."He asks as he starts looking around his kitchen he then notices he will have to go shopping today as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:48 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine came into the kitchen and began to inspect the freshly brewed coffee as he asked what she wanted for breakfast she blushed slightly,"We have had full meals the past few days I assumed this morning you wanted to do something light..", she told him honestly,"How about.." ,she turned grabbing up the loaf of bread she turned to the toaster,"We just have some toast and jam with butter and coffee that sounds good unless your hungrier I can make you something", she said popping in the toast as she went to the fridge to look for the jam and butter.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:13 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan thought for a moment and nods."I am good with a light breakfast I think I have a few different jam's in there."He says with a smile before he filled up two cups of coffee and turns to her."Could you grab me the creamer please it should be on the door."He says as he puts sugar into there coffee then he got out small plates."So whats our plan of attack to day,should we start here and get your stuff put up or go back to your old place and pick up what may still be there?"He asks as he sits on a bar stool by the little island in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:20 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine grabbed strawberry and blackberry jam and also some grape jelly. She also grabbed the butter and the creamer slowly making her way to jordan with a slight waddle afraid she carried to much,"Well I've already called my landlord she said I owe her for half months rent and thats its I can turn in my key today and be done with it", she told him,"Also I just want to check and make sure I didn't leave anything important I'll inform her I'm leaving the mattress and dishes and stuff there because I just dont need to use them", she told him,"But we may want to grab the food in the fridge it could go bad', she replied in thought. She then began to butter and jam her toast as she spread the butter and blackberry jam onto her bread she smiled at the sweet taste swallowing she said,"I noticed you are getting alittle empty in the fridge yourself once we put my stuff in there we can see what else we need and then head to the store and also get my stuff put away", she told him,"If you have stuff planned today its fine I'll do most of it myself", she told him smiling,"Its pretty early like 8 in the morning", she began to sip her coffee after adding alittle of the creamer to it as she relished in the taste.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:53 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and puts his own toast in after hers was done then he put the creamer in his coffee and took a sip."Will I have nothing to do today so we can take our time with this."He says as his toast pops and he puts some grape jam on it and takes a bite."We can go shopping that way we can get you some stuff you would like as well as my self."He says with a grin as he downs his toast before getting more."You know I forgot how good simple toast can be."He says with a laugh before turning to her and poking her nose and quickly turning back around.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:17 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded smiling as she finished up her toast and coffee once that was done she placed her cup in the sink and her dish,"I'm going to get ready this morning jordan I'll be out in a few", she told him. Heading into their room she looked through her clothes and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt she owned since high school coming out with her hair brushed the essentials and a few sprits of perfume she turned to Jordan smiling as she looked down at her phone. It was an older smart phone but it still worked despite the cracked screen at the corner where her dad threw it really hard against the wall one night in one of his drunk rages. She goes to sit down on the couch waiting for jordan to finish getting ready so they could head out as she slips on her tennis shoes and socks.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:40 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and lets her get ready before he then gets ready him self finding a plan white t shirt and some black jean shorts before putting on some deodorant and he brushes his teeth and he rejoins Jaz as he finds some shoes and his car keys then he smiles."You ready there beautiful."He says warmly as he opens the door and squints a little."For it being so early its bright as hell out here."He says laughing.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff