Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Pezzle's Potions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:53 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

OOC: Hahaha, it's alright. I know a lot of people that requote just to hurry, so it's my bad. n v n //Profile: Here //Mood: Curious; Semi-Distant //Wearing: Something Casual //Money: $1000

Her nails ceased pinching the cork and she dropped her hand to settle her palm and fingertips against the top of her thigh, tenderly pressing against her light red colored jeans until she could feel the pressure against her skin. No, she wasn't interested in a perfume shop - especially one online. How would she be able to tell the scents of what she wanted unless she was repurchasing one she already had? Another low rumble of thunder hardly grazed the roof of the building, giving an eerie shimmy of the chandelier above. If she squinted hard enough, she'd swear the candlelight flickered, but whether or not that meant they were fake or not - she still hadn't decided - was left undetermined. She pressed her free hand, aside from the pinky that held the umbrella strap against the inside of her pocket, feeling along the lined, puffed cotton. Was that not what she just said? There were so many simpler ways to word it without sounding so... Repetitive. She exhaled boredly and kicked the heel of her brown boot against the tile. She didn't mind mindless conversation, idle conversation, whatever anyone wanted to call it- And she could imagine the sales rep would be bored as all hell when customers weren't constantly lingering, especially now with the rain coming down in sheets... But her choice of conversation left Candy more confused than perplexed.

Or maybe it was the idea of mentioning someone taken already that turned her off of the topic. "Mm. That stinks." She politely responded, finishing off the rest of her drink and turning to glance for a trash can. Upon finding one near the edge corner of the counter, she made her way and dropped the container (filled with a few cubes of ice) and flicked her fingers somewhat to rid herself of cold remnants. There was one thing that interested her, she supposed, if she wanted to make polite conversation without cutting the woman short; though she wouldn't have minded if that were the case. It wasn't often she heard about other species so openly. Either she was human and very accustomed to the supernatural world or she herself was a part of those that remained hidden in broad daylight. "'Fallen' angel.." She pursed her lips and crossed her line of sight over the sales associate's crystal blue eyes. "What makes them fallen? I would think a regular angel would live in heaven. Are they called that because they're bound to Earth?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:30 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Cassandra's eyes were then set on the window, the rain pouring down on the view outside, contemplating on the question. "Angels, both pure and fallen, may end up on Earth if they have a mission to accomplish from the higher-ups, as far as I believe. Fallen angels, in a general sense, have committed sins, thus their fall from grace, and they can be labeled as demons, too. But it's based on the many religions that exist on Earth, and having to list the names can be quite time-consuming. My cousin is a Catholic himself, so he can be religious, and he does have the protection of the saints that guide him on the way. That's the source of his powers. And yeah... looks like I'm the only one who is the single pringle in the family living in Soleil. Hard to know that I did match-make them yet I'm without a partner." Her baby blue eyes were now on the droplets that clung to the clearly cut glass.

"Maybe that's why Hikaru ended up having to restrict me from being near her house at this moment. It also stinks," Cassie rambled on, remembering the ultimatum since she may have asked a bit too many questions about her love life and she needed some privacy. Solaris a bit more... bearable since the violinist was eager to share, much to the ice mage's delight. If only they wouldn't be so busy with work for this day, then the story time would continue on. "But hey, you seem to be an interesting gal. Care to tell me your name?"

Mood: a bit too bummed out
Company: that lady (Candy)
Money: $81.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Had to take another round of meds before posting this.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:54 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

OOC: Sheesh. How are you feeling? //Profile: Here //Mood: Curious; Distant //Wearing: Something Casual //Money: $1000

It was as much as she guessed. At least, the former half was. There only had to be a reason they were 'fallen', and that was that they were no longer either welcomed, allowed, or could not enter back into the gates of heaven. And though Candy disagreed that a species was based off of a mortal Earth religion, she held her tongue and listened quietly, only giving an appropriate nod in the midst of a few sentences every so often. Whatever the case, she had somehow strung it back around to her cousins once again; ending with what she assumed to be familial issues. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, somewhat annoyed by the situation. If she had wanted mindless and somewhat selfish chatter about someone else's life, she would have stayed in watching Hallmark movies on this particularly rainy day rather than explore. What was she looking for? A date with the pink haired slime? Candy pursed her lips and swiveled slightly to watch a boiling cauldron near the other side of the room. She hadn't been opposed to the idea of taking on a female partner, but what remained beneath the belt wasn't exactly a point of interest in her sexuality. She cleared her throat again. Hopefully she'd drop the subject.

"Candy." She smiled, relaxing somewhat. It wasn't that she didn't have an appeal to hearing about someone else's life - but it seemed that the sale's associate's intent was to only speak on her family and personal issues. Yet they hadn't even learned each other's names until now. Maybe she was used to talking out loud? A more playful and polite expression seized her facial features as her hand reached up and held a lock of her pink hair. "Bubblegum hair color and all." She stifled a laugh at the slight joke. "What about you?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:40 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

Maybe… Cassandra should reconsider ranting about her personal life and focus on something work-related, but what other interesting topic to ponder about if the family was the only thing in her head at the moment? She heard about the woman introducing herself as Candy and giggled. “Definitely a sweet name. Call me Cassandra Ice, or just call me Cassie.” Plus, with the shape of the woman’s body being interestingly peculiar in some places, the ice mage silently thought that Candy was either born with such a build or just worked out to make it happen. Whatever the case, she was definitely good-looking and a proper man should treat her well, though time and chemistry were also of the essence, though ironically, she was the one urging Anthony to snag a chance towards Hikaru immediately even if the timing was off.

She was definitely impatient on that one, but she wasn’t completely wrong for the sake of keeping both the female fallen angels under the family’s protection. Though still, the damage was already done and Hikaru ended up having some trust issues, more so with her and Isaac.

“Anyway, how long did you stay in Soleil? I guess you are one of the newcomers dropping by for more than just the potions here,” she spoke. Definitely, the potions were just one of the interesting things to look out for in Soleil. In fact, she had read only a sprinkling of the urban legend that existed within the city thanks to one of the library visits.

Mood: a bit too bummed out
Company: Candy
Money: $81.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Late, but slowly filling up the reserved posts.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:44 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαч ④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑧
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:07 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

-- Enter --

The potion store hasn't changed muck, luckily, when the two girls arrived, aside from the bag of food that she had stashed from within the drawer of the cashier counter since there was no one occupying the store at the moment except herself. "Here you go, welcome to Pezzle's Potions. Mostly silent compared to me and the clients who are coming here for the wares." Come to think of it, she still has to meet the manager yet, but that will be done in due time. Cassie then guided Julie to the various concoctions available on display after she tucked both her umbrella on the side and her coat on the hook on the wall, ready to be bought in case people would need the fix. "These potions can give you various effects, like the body switch when two people are kissing, making someone fall in love with you, growing animal features, imitating someone else's voice or even breathing underwater. The choices are yours, really. Feel free to ask more; just don't drink any of them unless you are willing to buy, okay?"

After that little intro, the ice mage then picked up the food bag, opening to reveal two huge clear containers. One of the containers contained sandwiches, the bread being the usual white loaf slices but the fillings were cold cuts of meat, cheese, vegetables and mayonnaise. Also, the other one had lots of brownies, chocolate though also marbled with cream cheese, so the marbled look was there."And here's what I have for today's meal, enough to power me up for the day," Cassandra sat down on the chair close to the counter, opening the sandwich container and handing one of the slices to Julie. "You must be hungry, don't you?"

Mood: talkative
Company: Julie
Money: $1.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

iamWanderlust626

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff